- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The weekend is over and it's time for Breanna (and Cole) to get back to work.

So that’s that. I almost drowned that night satisfying Bree’s big fat pussy but she managed to pull me out just in time. After that night everything just seemed so much better. Bree and I were finally on good terms again. She was my best friend and so much more. Honestly I don’t think my life could’ve gotten any better but that’s not to say that it couldn’t get any worse. After all I am telling you this from inside a cage, remember? You guys probably want to ask “So, Cole, what went wrong?” well I’ll tell you. It only took a few hours.

“Good morning my sexy little man!” Bree exclaimed from on high.

She was dressed in some light pink pajamas. I remember thinking that the color definitely didn’t suit her personality. I let out a heavy yawn and replied

“Good morning by big sexy goddess!”

“Goddess?! Hmm, a girl could get accustomed to that!”

“So, Bree baby, where am I exactly?”

“Take a look around, hon. I’m sure you’ll figure it out.”

I looked around the “room” where Bree must’ve deposited me after our little fun last night. It appeared wooden on the four walls and beneath me I felt some sort of cotton flooring. A quick glance down revealed to me my giant… er… giantess captors panties folded about. I soon realized I’d spent the night in Bree’s panty drawer!

“Dang Bree! Wish I’d known I was in here sooner! To think of all the fun I could’ve had in these!”

“Oh, don’t worry Cole; I’m sure you’ll be having a TON of fun in my panties today!”

“You’re leaving me in here all day?”

“Now I never said that did I?”

With that Bree began to undress from her pink night clothes. I looked on with a glazed over expression of lust as her gigantic belly became first exposed, how I wish I could have the pleasure of making sweet love to that belly button of hers. Then her breasts came into full view, personally I’ve always been a bit of an ass-man myself but the things I’d do to those massive mammaries at my height are innumerable! With her shirt fully off Bree had time to fully observe the effect her strip tease had had on my miniscule form. She smiled wide when she saw my member once again fully erect.

“Oh Cole, I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of doing that to you! Well I guess I’ve got a little time…”

Bree bent her massive form down and leaned in to grab me. For the first time since this whole thing started I submitted myself willingly into her grasp. Bree took notice and carried me ever swiftly to her mouth. She opened up only enough to let her tongue escape and slide me into her gaping maw. I was a slave to the whims of her mighty organ. It slid around me until it found my throbbing cock and began to lick it all over. In complete darkness I felt the need to keep my eyes open and so at the moment of climax something strange happened and I mean strange even by the standards of my current situation. As I released my load onto Bree’s tongue I saw my entire body begin to glow with a purple hue that reminded me of the… of the SAME ooze that had started this whole mess! I don’t know what this means but I do know that something is happening deep within me on a genetic level. Bree hasn’t mentioned it yet so I have to assume that every other time she’s caused me to cum her sight has also been obstructed by the instinct to shut them while in ecstasy. I couldn’t let her know what had happened. Not yet. Her mouth opened once again as she began to retrieve me. Feeling the need to not seem strange I decided to allow myself to fall victim of the typical euphoric trance that comes with having just bust a nut in a beautiful woman’s mouth.

“That… that was great Bree. But earlier you said you only had a little time? Why is that?”

“It’s Monday silly. I’ve got work in a few hours.”

“Wow, it’s been a whole weekend?”

“You did sleep most of it away remember?”

“Yeah, I d… wait, why’d you say “I’ve” got work? Don’t you mean “We’ve” got work?”

“Cole, you can’t seriously think that you’re ever going back to work can you?”

“Well…maybe not today but someday… when this is ov-“

“Cole. Let me make this perfectly clear. This? You, being tiny, and I, being your owner? This is never going to be “over”, ok?”

I looked deep into Bree’s gigantic light brown eyes and could tell that she meant each and every word that had come out of her mouth just then. I decided that somehow I needed to get big again and to do that I had to find out what exactly the purple goo had done to me but to do that I had to make sure I stayed on Bree’s good side. I do still love her after all but if she’s going to treat me like an object I have to find a way to control this.

“Ok, Bree. I’m sorry I even said anything. I love you and if I have to be tiny for you to love me back… it’s worth it.”

“That’s all I want Cole. Now I have to go freshen up. I’ll only be a few minutes. You wait here, ok?”

I nodded in compliance. Bree turned around and removed her pants giving me another up-close and personal view of my favorite part of this entire experience, that big old’ ass of hers could make a grown man cry! As she sauntered off I enjoyed the last good look of her I’d be getting for at least an hour, she always took forever to get ready for work.

“FOCUS!”

The only thought I had in my mind at that point was to focus on controlling the violet aura that had come from my body before. I didn’t know what its significance was or why I should even be attempting to cause it again but if there was any connection to it and the return of my former glorious height of 6’1” I’d be willing to do whatever it took to get that aura to show itself again. For some time I sat there in Bree’s panty drawer jerking off to the very scent of her, it was everywhere and it was enough. I came forcefully and with it I released a purple aura and even more strange my cum itself had taken the same form as the ooze itself. Could it be that I, myself, had become a living factory for this ooze?! And if so… what does that mean for Bree? I mean, she HAS been getting exposed to this gunk I’ve cum inside of her multiple times at this point. As all of these thoughts crossed my mind I lost focus as the purple cum I’d shot onto Bree’s panties took my undivided attention. What would she do if she saw this crap? She’d start asking questions that I frankly just do not have the answers to at this point and then… I don’t even want to think about what would happen then!

“BOOM, BOOM, BOOM…”

“Bree must be done in there!” I thought as I heard her approaching footsteps. “There’s no time… damn it!”

I then did something I’d thought I’d never do. To avoid detection and possibly further torture, I ate my own cum. I scooped it up with my bare hands and swallowed every last drop. I’d thought I’d cleaned Bree’s panties and not a moment too soon. Bree opened the drawer and set her hand inside.

“Hey honey, be a dear and climb into my hand. Oh, and grab a pair of my panties too.”

I grabbed the panties that I’d just spent the last hour with with both hands and climbed into Bree’s. As she lifted me up I could see that they still had a slight stain on them, hopefully it wouldn’t be too noticeable to Bree’s enormous eyes. And it wasn’t. Bree sat me on her shoulder as she began to put on her panties. Once they were almost fully on she grasped me in one hand and said

“It’s going to be a long day, babe, I think I’m going to try to work through my breaks. I’d really appreciate it if you could try your best to make it go by a little faster, ok?”

I looked her in those adorable eyes and I could feel myself becoming aroused once again and said

“Sure thing, babe, anything for you.”

She kissed me all over and then stuffed me, feet first, into her already moist pussy with care. I began to lick her insides and twist and turn all around. Little did she know I had an objective. To discover the secrets of the ooze through action and as my gigantic girlfriend had just confirmed, it was going to be a long day.

Chapter End Notes:

I wanted to leave you all with a cliffhanger so I expanded on one of this storie's hidden elements.

REVIEWS ARE NEEDED FROM THIS POINT ON.

I cannot stress that enough apparently.