- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Making use of some suggestions from a friend here. Hope you all enjoy.

I woke up in the darkness again but this time… this time was different. This time it was warmer... and it smelled... BAD! The stench is what shocked me back to my senses, what reminded me of where I was, deep within the rectum of my ex-best friend.

“BREEEAAANNNAAA!!!” I bellowed from below.

I began to twist and turn within her anus. I screamed and scratched and agitated her in any and every way I could think of… in retrospect that may’ve been a terrible idea.

“STOP STRUGGLING COLE.” I heard Bree shout from high above.

“IF YOU KEEP THIS UP YOU’RE JUST GOING TO ANNOY ME!”

And so I kept it up. For what felt like hours I remained adamant with my struggles until finally I felt fabric underneath my feet. I’d finally managed to work my way down and out of Bree’s ass. Soon I would be fr-

“OH NO YOU DON’T, YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. NOT JUST YET.”

I felt her get up from wherever she was sitting. I felt the panties at her feet fall farther away. Then I felt Bree’s cold hands grip my feet and pull me out of her ass.

“I th- OH GOD YOU SMELL!!! *cough* PHEW! Anyway, I think you deserve a little air. Heh, little. Anyway, you’re going in feet first little guy.”

I didn’t argue. What would be the point? No matter what I did at this point I’d still end up stuck in her ass. Might as well just go ahead and get it over with.

As Bree began placing my feet into her I couldn’t resist my body’s natural instinct to fight her. I kicked her ass hole and I heard something… a giggle. She was enjoying this. And then I remembered how moist she’d gotten while toying with me in her mouth and I realized that Bree was loving this as much as I was… or a part of me at least.

“Bye Cole.”

After she said that my entire body, well up to my neck anyway, was inserted inside of her.

“See you soon, you little shit.”

With these new revelations I decided to use this scenario to my advantage. I remained still, as still as I could possibly be. I decided that I would not be giving Bree the sheer satisfaction of being able to use my miniscule form as her own personal dildo. Aside from the vibrations made from my breathing and my heartbeat she would be getting nothing from me. She didn’t like that very much.

“COLE! ARE YOU AWAKE DOWN THERE?!”

I remained still… until she decided to tighten her asshole around me.

“GAHHH!!!” I screamed and convulsed within her.

“THAT’S BETTER! DON’T WANT TO MAKE THIS EASY ON YOU.”

After the pain subsided I went back to my dormant state… then she squeezed me again, and again, and again… until she got tired of having to prompt me into worshiping her massive rear. She got up again and I felt her walking. I figured she was upset the way she’d clamped her cheeks down on me the entire time she was walking. We went up a flight of stairs, a door opened, and the next thing I knew I was being removed from her ass once again. A quick glance around revealed to me that we were back in her bathroom. This can’t be good. She placed me on the side of her bath tub and proceeded to run her water.

“Uhm, Breanna? Aren’t you going to… you know, SAY anything?”

Nothing. Bree didn’t even so much as look at me there. I mean who could blame her. I was a little brown bug and I smelled like complete crap. As I began to get more and more self-conscious I couldn’t help but look away from her down ward to the tubs rim. I stood there contemplating my life until I heard something fall down behind me. A soft crash. I turned around and saw Bree taking off her clothes. First her socks, revealing her untamed feet, followed by her jeans, then her panties, her shirt, and finally her bra. There she stood, a colossus of beauty, god I miss the days when we used to be friends. She bent over me with such incredible speed; I had no idea why until I heard the sound of water reach closer and closer to me until she turned off the faucet. Then she stepped into it. She seemed so serene. I turned away as she fully emerged into the water. Then out of nowhere…

“Cole?”

“Y-yes Breanna?”

“Do you remember how things used to be between us?”

“Wh-when? Before… before THIS?”

“No… well yes but farther back. Before you made the insanely stupid decision of rushing into someth… before you kissed me?”

“Yeah. I remember. You were my best friend.”

“Turn around, Cole. I want to see your face when I’m talking to you.”

I complied.

“That’s better. You know I always loved you. You were my big brown teddy bear. You were always there for me whenever I had a bad break up. You were the first person, besides mom and my brothers and sister, to arrive at the hospital the day my dad died. I always did love you Cole, why’d you have to rush it?!”

I didn’t know what to say. Where was this coming from?

“I got that job at Regal Pastures just so I could be closer to you. Seeing you every day is one of life’s greatest pleasures Cole. And then… this happened.”

She was almost crying at this point. I had no idea what was going on.

“I was waiting on you Cole. Waiting on the day when you would FINALLY get the balls to try again. But you never did. And now? Now you’re only a few inches tall, covered in shit, and standing on the rim of my bath tub completely naked. Completely mine to tease and prod and play with for the rest of my days.”

“Why… why are you coming clean about all of this now Brean-“

“You dumbass. You don’t have to call me “Breanna”. I was never mad at you for kissing me Cole. I was mad at you for not chasing me that night. I was going to give it all to you. All of me. Now I can’t. Because now you’re not a “real” man. You’re nothing more than a glorified sex-toy.”

I had to take a moment to process all of this. Bree just told me that she loved me!

“Bree?”

“What, dumbass?”

“I love you too.”

With that I jumped into the watery depths. I swam down the length of Bree’s massive belly. All the way down to her glorious pussy. (Something I’d recently realized was that due to the nature of my shrinking I still had the strength I’d possessed while in my natural form, much like the way the super heroes “The Atom” and “Ant-Man” retain their strength while miniaturized.  And mom said reading comics would never help me in reality.) So I gripped her clit with both hands and began to punch at it vigorously. I heard her moan from high above the water. I found it crazy how long I’d been able to hold my breath but that’s neither here nor there. And then I saw it. Bree’s gigantic arm ripped through the water to grab me and tear me away from her love button. I felt gravity speed up as she brought me up to her big brown face and say

“You… *pant*… are… going to… *pant*… pay… for that!”

“Pay?! I was just trying t-“

“Shut up, Cole. I was being drama… never mind.”

I had no time to collect my thoughts as I was thrust back under water. Bree took her absent hand and began to open her pulsing vagina in preparation of my arrival. I was rammed into her massive sex hole at supersonic speeds. I held my breath for as long as I could, thrashing around within her, gliding my hands across the walls of this deep sea cave until she began to contract all around me. I forced my way deeper into my giantess… no, my goddess’ pussy until I hit her G-Spot. I rammed my fist into it as hard as I possibly could. She came instantly. I opened my mouth and tasted her sweet juices flowing around me. Suddenly, as I was blacking out from lack of oxygen, I finally understood what Lil’ Wayne meant when he said

“I drowned in the pussy…”

Chapter End Notes:

Okay guys. This may be the last chapter. Unless I get some reviews that is...