- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we begin to get a feel for Cole & Breanna's relationship.

So there I was, my head trapped in between Bree’s thumb and index finger, my erection hanging freely between my legs as she examined me with excruciating detail. I’d never been ashamed of my “member” before. Honestly it was the only thing about me I’d ever been proud of… until that day.

“So, Cole, tell me, which part of this whole “experience” did THAT to you? What about ME could’ve possibly gotten you so… excited?” Bree asked with a child-like demeanor.

I couldn’t bear to look her in the eye let alone to speak to her. Not like that.

“Oh, so you’re going to ignore me then, is that it?”

Still, I remained silent.

“Do you really want to play this game with me, Pryde?! I mean you DO remember what I did to you for inte-”

I couldn’t take it anymore, that attitude was simply too much to handle. I figured I should just let it all out because… well I AM immortal after all, right?

“Yes, BREE, as a matter of fact, I DO remember what you did to me for interrupting you! Or should I say DIDN’T do because, as I recall, you didn’t really do a d- AGHHH!!! “

I stopped mid-rant. Bree began applying pressure to my skull more and more until I had the worst migraine in the history of the human race!

“Ha… ha ha… ha ha ha ha ha! Did that *giggle* did that REALLY seem like a good thing to say in your position little man?!”

“AHH… B-Breanna! BREANNA! P-PLEASE!”

To my surprise she stopped. The pressure subsided and the pain was gone in a few seconds.

“Wh-why?”

“Because I noticed something.”

I wondered what on earth she was talking about but I decided that the best course of action was to remain silent.

“Even after all of that, the immense pain and humiliation I just put you through, you’ve STILL got that erection, little guy.”

It was true. I hadn’t even had time to take notice but she was right. I was still as turned on as ever.

“Thank you, Cole.”

“Ok, Breanna, I’ve got to ask. What could you possibly be thanking me for?”

“For finally, albeit unwillingly, answering my question. Now I know what’s been turning you on this whole time. You like being humiliated like this, don’t you, little man?”

Now, I don’t want to sound like a typical guy but the second she said that my dick stood up to FULL ATTENTION.

“I’m going to take that as a yes. See, that’s a problem. I. HATE. YOU. Cole. Hate. This is supposed to be bad for you. As long as you’re able to get exci-”

As she said that I saw a look emerge on her face, the kind of look that says “Oh my Einstein, I just had the greatest idea of all time!” Honestly I believe that if this had been a 90’s cartoon a light bulb would’ve appeared above her head at that moment but, sadly, this is no Saturday morning cartoon.

“Cole Pryde, I am about to attempt to permanently rid you of the ability to get… excited.”

“Wait… what?!? Breanna, please, let’s… let’s talk about this… Breanna?!”

This is one of the things I don’t like to remember… often. Bree raised her other hand to my crotch. She used her index finger to fondle me slightly, sending a jolt of pleasure throughout my entire body, and then she gripped it, balls and all, and began guiding me into her mouth. I remember thinking to myself “My first blow-job is also going to be my last.” This is one of life’s more bittersweet moments. She kept guiding me in, closer and closer until she managed to lay my genitals on her teeth. She lifted her massive tongue to greet my cock. She began licking and for a moment, I completely dropped my guard. Then it happened.

“GAHHH!!!!!!!”

Bree’s top row of teeth came down faster than lightning, clamping down on my most sensitive area. The pain was so intense I could feel myself losing consciousness then & there but there was something else. In that moment with my nervous system almost overridden with pain I felt… pleasure. It was faint at first but as my rational mind slipped away into the bowels of my consciousness the primitive instincts in my mind were allowing me to fully embrace my immortality. In that moment with Bree’s teeth pressed ever so tightly against my raging erection I came harder than I ever had in my entire life… and she noticed. She spat me and my cum out onto her bed. I should have been afraid but I was still so enthralled by my current state of ecstasy that I didn’t even feel it when I hit the sheets.

“You SICK, DISGUSTING, little man! I cannot believe you just did that! And in MY mouth of all places! Come here!”

I managed to pull myself together for a few seconds, get up, and walk across her bed back to her gigantic, moist, crotch… wait, moist? Why would she be…

“HOLD STILL!” She screamed at me as she got up and walked across the room. She grabbed something… a bag. Why would she be grabbing a ba-

“Get in. Now.”

I complied. A few steps later we were leaving her room and going into another. Suddenly I got that falling sensation again and found myself on a white ceramic surface.

“You’re a disgusting little shit, you know that?”

I remained quiet as she began to run some hot water. Then something amazing happened, she began taking off her clothes. I couldn’t help but to admire her colossal form. Those massive feet, the legs they were attached to, her thighs and that gorgeous ass, her cute belly, her breasts and that beautiful face with eyes that… that were staring directly at me… oh no.

“Like what you see, little man?”

“Uhm, Sure I do, Breanna, but why are you…”

“It’s late and I haven’t taken a shower yet.”

“But… I’m in here… with you.”

“And you’re going to stay in here, with me, for the rest of your apparently immortal life. Or did you forget that part? I wouldn’t be surprised with that tiny brain of yours.”

“Actually due to the fact that my brain was conde-“

“Shut up, Pryde. Just shut up. Wait there.”

Bree finished getting naked and proceeded to take her shower. As she washed off I took the time to contemplate what she’d said to me. Was it true? Was I honestly an immortal? And if so, what happens when I eventually out-live my goddess? Wait, did I just call Breanna Thompson my g-

The water behind me stopped drawing all of my attention towards Bree’s massive form stepping out from her shower curtains. The water still cascading off of her body would have been enough to drown me a thousand times over. She began to dry herself off making sure to take extra care of her ass for some reason. Then she threw her towel into her hamper and began to re-dress. First her bra and then her… wait, why isn’t she putting on her panties?

“Ready to get out of there, little man?” she asked.

“Uhm, yeah, I suppose.” I responded. My eyes never left her glorious vag. Her hairs shaved into a heart shape. She grabbed a wash cloth and picked me up from the pool/sink. As she dried me off I noticed she took her time when taking care of my shaft, something I’d never comment on.

“Cole?” She called my name in the sweetest most angelic voice I’d ever heard her use.

“Yes, Breanna?”

“Good night.”

“Good ni-“

I began to return the statement when suddenly Bree took me between her fingers and began guiding me closer and closer to her…

“Breanna, what… what are you doing?!”

“Putting you to bed, Cole. Putting you to bed.”

“Nooo!!!” I screamed in protest but it was no use.

Bree then proceeded to shove me, face first into her asshole. I’m not sure but I think I lost consciousness.

Chapter End Notes:

As always reviews are appreciated. I'm out. Good night slaves & goddesses.