- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's  been fun but all good things must come to an end.

-Several months later-

I remember my last day as a free man fondly. Well I suppose I hadn’t truly been free for quite some time. Ah well, my last day with some semblance of control. Lara and I were laying together on her bed in a warm embrace watching some movie.

“Cole, sweetheart?”

“Yes, love?”

“Be a dear and shrink down for me.”

“Why now? Can’t we just enjoy this moment?”

“I’m sure we’d both enjoy it better if you were in my panties.”

That was logic that I couldn’t, and wouldn’t, ever argue with. Lara and I had an arrangement. I only shrank down once a week, typically on Friday nights, and spent 24 hours shrunken. This seemed to reduce the strain on my body. I was a tad surprised when she proposed this method. She’s never been one to restrain herself. Anyway, I lit up and shrank myself down to three inches. Lara sat up in the bed then reached down to grab me with her enormous yet delicate hands. She put me to her lips and kissed me all over. Then she opened her mouth and let her tongue slither out. She began licking my front side, taking exceptional care of my crotch. Soon enough I became incredibly tense. She could definitely feel the stiffness of my member and decided to lift me away from her mouth.

“Lara? Why, uhm, why’d you stop?”

Lara didn’t answer me. Instead she tilted her head back slightly and tossed me inside!

“LARAAA!!!”

I flew through her mouth and landed onto her tongue. It felt good to say the least. She shut her mouth and encased me in complete darkness. If I said I wasn’t afraid I’d be lying. She moved her tongue with such expertise, wrapping it around me and slamming me into the side of her mouth. I felt my rock hard cock pressing into her inner cheek as she moved me up and down over and over again. She stopped moving me and simply held me there pressed against her. I wondered what was she about to do next but I wasn’t kept waiting for long. Lara pressed her finger to the outside of her cheek where my dick was and rubbed it. I was in a dark, wet, cavernous paradise! I came, forcefully inside her mouth and she spit me and my purple cum out into a towel.

“Mmm, that was good Cole! Now, are you ready for round 2?”

“Always!”

“Okay just let me get m-“

Just then the phone began to ring.

“Typical.” She said “I’ll be right back.”

Lara was on the phone in the living room for a few minutes talking to someone before she came back, still on the phone.

“Cole, you NEED to see this!”

 She rushed around the room looking for the remote. When she found it she quickly turned the channel and switched to the news where something I’d never imagined was looking directly into the camera.

-Somewhere out west-

Breanna Thompson and Cain Perez, cousin of the Navarro twins, were standing standing in a warehouse surrounded by unconscious gang members, a female reporter by the name of Donna Matsumoto, and her cameraman, Ryan Jones.

“Bree! You CAN’T DO THIS!” screamed Cain

“I can do whatever I want Cain!”

“Wait, what’s she about to do?! Miss, Bree was it? I’m only here to get a story on Cain and his gang. I don’t even know who you are!”

“I know who you are, I’ve seen you on the news! I can’t… I can’t let you…”

“Bree, it’s me! It’s Ryan! We met at that coffee shop! I helped you out when you got to town! Whatever’s going on I, WE can help!”

“No one can help me. Not anymore!”

Bree then did what I expected. She began to glow, brighter than I’d ever seen her, or myself, glow before! Then she did something totally unexpected, she grew! Particles in the air around her began to glow too and gravitate towards her! Bree kept pulling in matter at a rate that seemed to be accelerating! Cain was always the smart one. He ran. He managed to grab Donna and lift her over his shoulder then looked to Ryan and told him to run too. The camera got shaky at that point and we couldn’t see anything at all aside from the warehouse floor. When they cleared the warehouse they headed for Donnas news helicopter. Cain piloted while Ryan picked up his camera and focused in on   the roof of the warehouse. Then it happened. Bree had bent down while she was expanding and her back had finally broken through the roof. She stood up, obviously disoriented, and admired her new, MASSIVE size. She looked up at the helicopter. Her body stopped glowing except for her eyes. Cain pulled Ryan into the helicopter and the camera fell to the ground.

-Back to Cole and Lara-

“Did you just…?” Lara spoke into the phone

“Yeah, sis, I saw. We never anticipated anything like this.” Ollie said from her lab “Lara, you’ve got to activate the Tartarus protocols.”

“Okay, see you soon.”

“Hurry.”

Lara hung up the phone. Then she looked at me with a sorrowful look in her eyes.

“Cole…”

“Lara, did you, I mean, Bree jus-“

“I’m so sorry.”

“Wait, wha-“

Lara pulled out a device from her dresser, a small golden sphere with bright white lights coming from it. She pressed down on it with her index finger and the light from it illuminated the room.

“Lara?! The fuck is that?! What’d it do?!”

“Cole, Calm down.”

“Calm down!? Fuck that!”

I tried to grow but nothing happened. No purple glow, no pain, nothing.

“Lara, what… what did you do? W-what IS that thing?!”

“I’m so sorry, Cole.”

Lara pressed down on a different part of the sphere and I immediately began feeling dizzy, I passed out.

-Present-

Well that’s my story… my tale if you will. Nowadays I just sit here, in this gargantuan hamster cage, looking back at everything that's happened to me these past few months. Thinking to myself "Cole, is there anything you could've done? Is there any action you could've taken to have ensured that you wouldn't have wound up in this crazy situation?" but you already knew that, didn’t you? Hmmm, I wonder…

“Excuse me, Dr. Navarro?” I said to Ollie

“Yes, Mr. Pryde?”

“I was wondering if you could tell me what day it is.”

“It’s Friday. Remember we’re running experiment M-17 today. I’ll be back for you in a few hours. Be sure to rest up and eat your food.”

“Sure thing, doc.”

Isn’t that just poetic? This whole thing started on a Friday. Guess we’ve come full circle. Experiments and a sexy ass doctor taking care of me. Still, I do miss those warm nights with Lara even if her twin sister’s the one taking care of me. Still, I wonder how Bree’s doing these days? Oh well, no point worrying, I’m sure I’ll be seeing her soon enough…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sooo... what's next? A sequel? A prequel? Why not both?