- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Home at last!

The girls and I landed back home sometime late last night or early this morning depending on how you look at it. When we hit town Lara, Bree and I hopped in Lara’s car and drove home. As we dropped Bree off at her place I asked her if she’d like to spend the night at my place to which she responded

“Ha, any more time together and people might start thinking we’re married! I’ll see you tomorrow lover boy.”

“Tomorrow? Oh shit we have work in the morning!”

“Yup, better get some sleep, Mr. Manager!”

“Ugh, fine.”

Lara and I headed straight back to our building. As we began walking together I diverged down my hallway as she headed up to her place. Without turning to look Bree said to me in a cold, distant manner

“So I guess you won’t be staying the night with me anymore?”

I didn’t have it in me to look at her either and responded by saying

“Yeah, I-I guess not…”

“I see, well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks, Pryde.”

“Lara, please, don’t be upset. It’s just that Bree-“

“Bree WHAT Cole?!”

“She-“

“She’s held you hostage and threatened to kill you!”

“Yeah, but-“

“But nothing! She’s a good friend and all but she’s not the kind of girl I’d like you seeing as anything more than that! I care about you Cole, I lo-“

I couldn’t keep lying to myself. I loved Lara. She’s been there for me when things were tough. I couldn’t stop myself from rushing her from behind.

“Cole, what’re you doing you big dummy?”

“I love you too Lara.”

We kissed just then. Unbeknownst to us Bree had actually driven to our building after I’d dropped her off. She’d heard none of what was said but she’d seen the entire thing.

Lara and I spent the night at her place. She’d woken me up for a morning jog . After half an hour of going around the block I was begging Lara to stop.

“L, PLEASE! I can’t go on any further!”

“Oh c’mon C, we’ve only just begun!”

“PLEEEASE!”

“Fine, since we don’t want you totally sore before work I’ll give you one other option.”

“Really? Mhm! You can either keep jogging with me OR you can shrink your big self down and ride around in my ass for the rest of the hour.”

“Well…”

“Seriously?”

“I’m kidding! Gimme a sec.”

I felt the power surging through me as I began to shrink. And then that pain. That intense, searing pain! Like lightning was surging through my veins, scorching my each and every nerve.

“GAHHHHH!!!!”

“Cole!? You okay?!” Lara asked looking down at my tiny form on the sidewalk.

“Yeah, I’m… I’m fine, just stung a little.”

“You sure? Didn’t something like that happen while we were in Tokyo?”

“Yeah but… look, I’m fine, okay?”

“If you say so.”

“Now pick me up and stuff me in that grand canyon you call an ass!”

“Hey, I’ll give the orders here. Y’know, I was just going to place you on the outside of my ass but since you’re sooo eager I’ll stuff you all the way in!”

Lara didn’t give me a second to ask for forgiveness as she bent down and gripped me in her fist. She held me so tightly the only thing I can liken it to would probably be the grip of a boa.

“Now pucker up Cole, and give my “grand canyon” a nice kiss!”

I gotta say, that really didn’t sound so bad. Lara made sure I kissed her asshole then stuffed me deep inside her ass, feet first, until only my head was left free. She ran around the block a few more times that morning until we eventually did manage to get back to her place. Lara removed me from her nether regions and placed me on the counter in her bathroom.

“Uhm, Lara? You do realize I’ve got to be at work in a little while, right?

“Your uniform’s ready, Oliveria took care of that for me while we were gone. Now, we can’t have you going to work smelling like you just crawled out of a super models sweaty ass, now can we?”

“No, I suppose we can’t.”

“Glad you agree!”

With that Lara began to undress as she started up her shower. After she was sure it was adequately heated she lifted me up, walked in, and placed me at her feet. The water droplets cascaded down on me like cannon balls. Lara took a dab of soap and gave it to me.

“Go ahead and lather up.” She said.

I complied and washed myself of the sweat and grime. Then after that was done I took it upon myself to help Lara wash herself off by climbing onto her toes and rubbing myself between them.

“Oooh, that feels nice Cole, we should do this more often!”

We finished up in the shower and Lara dried me off. I returned to my normal height. Lara looked me in the eyes and we kissed each other goodbye. I walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and without looking managed to bump into something… or someone.

“Ouch! Damn, Pryde!”

“Ollie?” I said shocked “I had no idea you were still here!”

“Yeah, sis said it was only for the weekend but I took the week off. Anywaaaay, look at you! All tightened up! Looks like Lara’s work outs have done you wonders!”

“Uh, yeah, you could say that haha!”

“Well there’s your suit on the couch. I’ll see ya when you get back.”

“Sure thing, thanks by the way!”

“No problem big guy.”

I petted Selene as she came up to my leg while I was getting dressed then walked out the door.

-ASIDE-

“So, you haven’t told him yet?” Oliveria said to Lara

“No, he’s happy. I told you, using him was a great idea.”

“Still, the serum’s working even better than I’d set parameters for. He’s manipulating matter with a great degree of control. I mean, did you see those abs?!”

“I did a lot more than see them.” Lara said smugly.

“Oh stop bragging. Any new developments?”

“Yeah, he’s behaving strangely. He couldn’t grow at all by himself for a time while we were in Japan. Breanna’s developed powers of her own, I’m assuming through contact with his irradiated cum. Since getting his powers back he’s been experiencing pain growing and shrinking.”

“Interesting. I’ll have to get an agent on Breanna as well. Until then I’m sure Mike will be fine keeping an eye on the two of them at work.”

“How’s Cain doing?”

“He’s healed up considerably after his… accident. Why do you… oh, I see. Good idea sis.”

“It’s what I’m here for.”

Chapter End Notes:

What's the deal with Oliveria? Find out more of what she knows next time on Massive!