- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapter, hope you guys enjoy.

The next couple of nights went by swimmingly. Lara, Bree, and I spent a majority of our time in Japan seeing the sights when Lara’s fashion shoot was over. Well they saw the sights, mostly, I on the other hand had spent a large portion of the time here stuffed feet first into Bree’s pussy, not that I’m complaining. Lara convinced Bree to resize me so that I could perform my appropriate body guard duties and make sure no harm came to the ladies. Having to hide the fact that my abilities had returned to me was fun to say the least. I could now say that I understood the superhero struggle. It was a pretty simple job really, being a body guard, for the most part. There was one night however where things managed to get… interesting.

Lara had taken us to her exclusive tailor and gotten a new suit for me and a kimono for Bree and told us that she was planning to take us to “Sunspot” one of her favorite night clubs in the city. When we asked her why she was being so generous said we should just

“Consider it thanks for being such great company!”

Bree and I looked at each other, then to Lara, and just smiled awkwardly. We then went downstairs to Lara’s limo. I opened the doors for the ladies and proceeded to the club. Suddenly I was feeling a lot more like Alfred Pennyworth than Bruce Wayne.

“Mr. Pryde, take the next left would you dear?” Lara said with the most faux sophisticated accent I’d ever heard.

“Yes, Ms. Navarro, it would be my utmost pleasure.” I said in a mock British accent.

The girls both burst into a fit of laughter as we drove onward.

When we arrived there was an uproar heard all about, the people of Tokyo just couldn’t get enough of my gorgeous employer. I let the girls out and found myself holding back a barrage of crazed fanatics. Luckily I’d been wearing my shades so no one was able to see the purple glow that emitted from my eyes as I added a bit more muscle mass to my physique to hold them off. Or at least that’s what I thought then… but that’s another story for another time. I cleared a path for my friends and as Lara spoke to the bouncer I noticed several shady figures outside of the club. I began to investigate but Lara yanked my collar up and told me to hurry up.

We had a great time for a few hours but shortly after 1 Bree came up to me while I was sitting at the bar and cheerfully said

“Hey big guy!”

“Hey big girl” I replied with a big grin

“Lara’s sure enjoying herself” Bree said, pointing to our friend who was presently grinding on a tall red headed model from the shoot

“That she is, can’t say I blame her though, ha-ha.”

“Whaddya say we head out to the limo, I shrink you down to size, strip you naked, and we have some fun ourselves, eh?”

“Sounds like a blast babe”

Bree and I headed out of the bar and began making out as soon as we felt we were alone.  Still heading to the car I began to fumble around with my keys. Bree broke off our kiss and whispered into my ear

“Calm down, tiger, we’ve got time”

I began thinking far more smoothly after she said that. I’d found the key I was searching for and began to place it into the door when I heard a deafening shout from inside the club. Bree and I stopped kissing immediately, looked each other in the eye and said

“LARA!”

We were in perfect synch it seemed as she and I rushed back inside to find that the club had been completely over taken by a group of Yakuza thugs! I looked around the room for Lara and found her in a corner. She was as calm as ever, not too surprising really. I looked in the center of the room to see the thug in charge. It was the guy from earlier, the fanatic from outside the club; he was brandishing a legitimate katana in one hand and a pistol in the other.  There were 6 other thugs around the ground floor of the club. I looked at Bree and said

“I’m going in.”

“They’ll kill you!”

“Hush. They’ll hear you. Anyway better I die than you or Lara.”

“No, better they die.” Bree had a look of blood lust in her eye as she said that which, in all honesty, kind of scared me.

“Bree, there’s a way I can finish this without it resulting in any death.”

“How?”

“Shrink me.”

“What?!”

“Hush. Shrink me.  Condense my molecules so I’ll keep my strength and durability. I’ll be fine.”

“O-okay, I trust you.”

As Bree began to focus her energy on me no one noticed the violet light coming from our area of the floor due to the bright strobe lights flashing in the club.

“I’ll be right back. Don’t worry about me.”

I jumped from Bree’s hand to the floor with a slight thud. I hopped around the floor like a miniature Hulk until I found myself at the foot of the gang leader. I crouched down then sprang upwards and threw my fist at his chin, essentially knocking him out. The rest of his men then became startled and took hostages. One unlucky thug had the nerve to put his hands on Lara. Before I could even get close to him Lara hurled him over her shoulder, took his sword from him, sliced off his right hand, stole his gun, shot him in the knee, then proceeded to do the same to the remaining four thugs. She made her way over to their leader, bent down, as is looking for something, and suddenly locked eyes on me.

“Good job distracting those goons Cole, let’s get out of here, shall we?”

“Heh, sure thing Lara.”

“Bree?! You can come out now, we handled it.” Lara shouted.

Bree stood up and brushed herself off.

“Good, can we please go back home now?”

Lara stuffed my tiny form into her breast pocket and said

“Absolutely.”

I was once again in a fleshy heaven, surrounded by Lara’s tits is a hell of a way to travel. I made my way over to her nipple and began to rub my entire body on its mass until Lara smacked me and whispered

“What would Bree think if she knew you were being so… affectionate, Cole?”

The idea of an angry Bree with powers of her own caused a very real fear to rush through my body. I stopped moving all together. Then I heard some muffled conversation going on in front of Lara. I couldn’t make out any of the words until I heard Bree let out a shriek. I was not about to let Lara show me up again, secret identity be damned. I worked my way out of Lara’s bra and jumped to the street below then began to re-size myself but something was… different. This time it… hurt.

“GAHHHH!!!!” I screamed as I returned to full height

“Cole?! Bree exclaimed

“Y-Yeah, I-I’m here! Why *urgh* why’d you scream?!”

“Oh, see these guys?” Bree asked

“What guys?” I responded, still in intense pain

“THESE guys.” Bree said pointing to her palm

I looked at her palm and saw two black clad Japanese guys.

“Yakuza?”

“Yeah, I think” Bree said

“They pulled a knife on your girl Cole. Bree rushed them screaming and while you were worming your way out of my boobs, which did feel pretty nice by the way, shrank them down to a less threatening stature.” Lara interjected.

“So… you two had this whole thing under control then?”

“Yupp” Said Lara.

“More importantly” Bree began “Since when can you grow by yourself again?!”

“Later, Bree. For now though what are we going to do with them?!” I asked pointing to the miniatures in my girlfriend’s hand.

“Oh yeah, kind of forgot about these lil’ guys during your “little” miracle there.”

“I say we have some fun with them!” Lara squealed

“What? We can’t do that!” I said in disgust

“Why not? If these were girls you’d be all over this opportunity.” Lara said

“Fine. But I don’t want any part in this.”

The three… six of us went back to the hotel room where the girls slowly, seductively even, removed their clothes and laid down on Lara’s bed wearing only their underwear. They laid there giggling for about thirty seconds before Lara grew tired of waiting for them to wake up and shouted down at them

“<HEY! WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHIT’S!>” Lara shouted in Japanese

The two thugs were immediately jolted out of their stupor and screamed at the sight of the two women in front of them! One a stunning latina super model, the other a gorgeous ebony bbw, both eager to dish out a little cruel and unusual punishment!

“<Wh-what’s going on?! You bitches did this to us?!>” One of the thugs said

“What’s he saying Lara?” Bree asked

“He asked if we were the ones who shrank him, and not in a nice way.”

“Oh did he now? Well let’s see if this answers his little query!”

Bree gripped the little guy tightly in her fist, I heard a slight crack and assumed it to be one of his ribs, he let out a scream that would’ve hurt anyone’s ears if he’d been normal sized. Bree then proceeded to make the guy smaller and smaller until he was only half an inch tall as opposed to his three inch tall friend there.

“Y-you witch! How are you doing this to us!?” The taller thug spoke in English

“Oh! You speak English!” Bree exclaimed “Good! I want to play a little game and you being able to understand me makes that sooo much easier than having Lara translate for me!”

“<What’d she say Hiro?!>” The smaller one asked

“<Calm down, Shin! She wants us to play a game of some sort.>”

“<CALM DOWN!? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN!!!>”

Lara grew tired of their incessant prattling and put her index fingers down to push them to the floor.

“<The both of you need to learn not to speak unless spoken to, understand?>” Lara questioned

“<Yes.>” They replied in unison.

“What was that all about?” Bree asked

“Just telling them to shut the fuck up.”

“Oh, okay! Thanks! Now, let’s get started. You, the tall one. Kick your little friend as hard as you can in the balls.”

“B-but… I c-“

Hiro was cut off in the middle of his sentence as he looked into the ever expansive eyes of Lara, glaring at him with lethal intent. He didn’t need any further coaxing and began punting Shin’s miniscule form in the groin over and over again until his foot grew tired and the screams of pain coming from his friend were too much to bear. He stopped.

“Why did you stop?” Lara asked “Neither of us told you to stop.”

“Please, goddesses. I can’t do this. Hiro’s my FRIEND! Please! Don’t make me do this.” Shin begged

“Well, since you did show us the proper respect, love the goddess thing, I guess we could let you sto-“

“No, Lara. He’s not getting off so easily.”

“Why not? I think he’s suffered enough.”

“I don’t think he’s suffered at all.”

Bree then shrank Shin down to Hiro’s height. Hiro looked over at shin and wept as he cupped his groin with his hands. Bree continued shrinking Shin until he was only a few millimeters in height.

“You, Hiro was it?”

“Y-yes, goddess?”

“Get up. Take your revenge on your “friend” there.” Bree said in English

Hiro looked up at her in confusion until Lara translated for her friend. Hiro smiled at his Shin’s shrunken form then bowed before his goddesses. He stood up, still in intense pain mind you, and proceeded to kick Shin around until he grew tired of toying with his partner and lifted his foot over Shin’s bloodied form.

“<Hiro>” Shin said between coughing up blood “<Please, partner, stop!>”

“<Oh, I’m about to. Just one more thing I have to do first, Shin.>”

With that said Hiro set his foot down on Shin’s body, crushing him to a bloody mess at his feet.

“<Damn, boy, that was cold! But for some reason, it makes me feel… hot.>” Lara said to Hiro as she moved her hand closer to him and grabbed him up.

“<Goddess! What are you doing?!>”

“<Quiet you!>” Lara shouted as she rolled over in the bed.

“What’re you going to do with him?” I asked as I walked over to the bed

“Mm, I’ll think of something but I’d rather do it alone if you catch my drift.”

Bree and I could take a hint. We walked out of the room after that so I’m not entirely sure of the details but this is what Lara told me happened after that.

She took the little man, Hiro I think she said his name was, and they talked for a little while. Lara asked him about his life. Hiro wasn’t shy about talking about his numerous crimes against the people of Japan. Turns out he had a girlfriend and a baby on the way. Knowing that she was depriving them of such a terrible man made her feel slightly better about what she was about to do.

“<Hiro. You are going to die today. It’s going to happen. How is your choice.>”

“<I understand goddess. I will not fight death. I choose death by your ass.>”

“<As you wish, goodbye Hiro.>”

Lara stood up from the bed and removed her panties as Hiro watched from the bed. She turned around and called out to Bree who was making out with me in the hallway at the moment.

“Got to go tiger, be back soon.” Bree said as she blew me a kiss and walked back into the room.

“Well what do we have here?!” Bree shouted looking at the spectacle before her.

Lara was kneeling on the bed spreading her cheeks in anticipation for Hiro’s burial. She then explained the situation to Bree.

“You get to have all the fun Lara, sigh, fine, I’ll help.” Bree said as she picked up Hiro with her thumb and index finger.

She pinched her nostrils as she stuffed Hiro deeper and deeper into Lara’s gorgeous tan ass.  Hiro went in head first after taking a huge breath of air. Why he thought that would make a difference I’ll never know.  Bree stuffed him all the way in until none of his body was visible.

“Guess that’s over” said Bree to Lara

“Guess It is. I’ll go get dressed. Then you can call Cole back in. Get some sleep though; we’re leaving first thing in the morning.”

I came back into the room after all was said and done. Bree shrank me down and kept me in an indestructible form as she placed me inside her bra and snuggled up by her nipple. I remember going down on it that night like I’d never done up to that point. The girls and I all slept soundly that night. Hiro, on the other hand? I’m not so sure.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Massive Cole and the girls are heading back to the states as they try to regain some semblance of normalcy in their lives. Expect it within the next 7 days.