- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ah Mondays, gotta love 'em

I woke up hours later. Lara was still in my arms. She wasn’t the only one who could get accustomed to this. This life, her life, was one of extravagance. Growing up in the lower middle class I’d never really gotten to experience the luxuries of life aside from the time I spent at her place.

“”Mm, Cole…”

“Yeah?”

“I’ve got to leave.”

“Oh? Where to?”

“Mm, later.”

“Huh?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

“Oh, okay. Take your time. I’m not going anyw-“

“Any what?”

I looked at the clock on Lara’s wall and realized what the time was for the first time since I’d woken up and rushed out of bed with staggering speed and replied

“I’ve got to go to work! I haven’t been since Friday and it’s already 12:00! I’m late! I’m so sor-”

“Go.”

“Are… are you sure?”

“Yeah, we’re neighbors. I’ll see you when you get back.”

“Right, okay. Later Lara.”

“Adios Cole.”

I booked it out of Lara’s apartment and headed for my car. I wasted no time hitting the highway to get to work. When I arrived I was shocked to see the police cars at the building. I parked the car then went to clock in. Upon my entrance I had 4 guns pointed at me simultaneously.

“Is there a problem, officers?” I said nonchalantly trying to sound like a badass.

Hours passed and the police had made sure to thoroughly interrogate me, trying to pry as much information out of me as possible. I feigned ignorance like a professional. After all it’s not like anyone could prove the events of last night. The sheer nature of this whole experience was a total mystery even to us… us! Bree! It hadn’t even occurred to me to consider what Bree had told the police or whether or not she was even here!

“Okay, Mr. Pryde. It seems that you generally have no idea what’s going on here.”

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you detective. Lee and I haven’t been close since high school. I’m as shocked by this as all of you are!”

“Well, we’ve gotten all that we can here. You’re free to go.”

I left the “interrogation room” and went outside to talk get some fresh air. I was greeted by none other than the district manager Mike Twain and my favorite coworker Breanna Thompson.

“Hello Mr. Twain. Bree.”

“Ah! Cole! Good to see you old sport! Breanna and I were JUST talking about you!”

“Y-you were sir?” I said, slightly worried

“Yes, well, with Lee shirking his responsibilities like this and you and Breanna being the two employees here with the most experience it’s obvious to me that one of you needs to be the next manager here.”

“Right! Well sir, I believe that B-“

“Cole should be the one to get the promotion, sir.” Bree interjected

“Oh? Well Breanna if that’s how you feel then I guess I have no choice” he laughed harder than he should have at his own joke “congratulations Cole, hope you survive the experience!”

Mike left shortly after promoting me, closing up shop, talking things over with the police. I attempted to talk to Bree but she left before I could utter a word to her directly. I looked back at the store as the sun was going down. I remember thinking about how much of my life I’d spent here and how meaningless it seemed to be in the long run.

I arrived back home shortly after. My run in with the police was taking its toll on my mind. Would they ever be able to trace Lee back to me? Hopefully I’d never have to find out. I walked up the stairs to my apartment and, as if like clockwork, there was Lara. Just back after another jog looking as godlike as ever.

“Hellooo Lara!” I said in a yacko wacko tone.

“Hmm, that’s odd. I don’t remember putting on my nurse uniform?”

“Glad you got the joke. So, where are you headed off to?”

“Glad you remembered what I told you. Tomorrow morning I’m heading to Tokyo on a business trip.”

“Really? Cool! But, why’re you telling me? You usually just leave a note on my door telling me to water the plants and make sure Selene gets fed.”

“My sister, Oliveria, is coming to make sure all the housekeeping gets taken care of. Plus she’s great with cats so Selene should be fine. The reason I’m telling you is because my body guard, you remember my cousin Caine, is in the hospital and I need someone I trust.”

“Caine’s in the hospital? Damn. I’m sorry to hear that. Sure, Lara. I’d be honored. I’ll go pack and… what time did you say we were leaving?”

“Oh, don’t worry about it. I’ll be over in the morning to wake you up. You just worry about getting some rest. Can’t have my security looking insecure.”

“All right. I’ll see you in the morning then.”

I went inside and began packing immediately. The last time Lara invited me out of country we had a blast! I’ll never forget that week Puerto Rico.  But this time was all business. I’m not letting Lara down. My mind was racing but I decided it’d be better if I just went to sleep.

KNOCK, KNOCK!

I looked at the clock. It was only 10. I was sure Lara said tomorrow.

KNOCK, KNOCK!

Lara would never knock. Not because she’s rude but because she’s got a key… aaand she’s never really given a damn about privacy.

“Who is it?” I asked annoyed.

No answer.

“Who is it?!”

Still no answer.

“Fine.” I said to myself.

I put on a shirt and some shorts and headed over to the door. I looked outside and saw a hooded figure. Against my better judgment I opened the door.

“Hello?”

“Hey Cole.”

“B-bree? Is that you?” I said recognizing the voice. She removed her hood and looked up at me somberly.

“Can I come in?”

“Sure.”

Bree removed her jacket and sat down on my couch.

“Thanks for letting me in.”

“No problem, what are you doing here? I thought you were trying to avoid me today at work.”

“I was… but that was only because I-I didn’t want to m-make a scene!”

“Like you’re doing now?”

“Y-yeah.”

“Bree, are you alright? You seem uneasy.”

“Cole. I understand that the odds of you actually getting caught for… what happened with Lee ar-“

“ME? You’re the one who killed the man. I just gave you the tools. Look, Bree, I understand that you’re upset but coming here and accusing me of a crime that we both know YOU committed is ju-“

SMOOCH!

Bree rushed me. I didn’t have time to understand what she was up to until she jumped up into my arms. I caught her by luck alone. She managed to twirl us around and forced us onto the couch. Then she planted her lips on mine and stuck her tongue down my throat. I didn’t argue. I didn’t fight it. I just lived in that moment. I was in love with that moment. Bree then broke off our kiss, leaned into my ear, and whispered

“Your room. Now, please.”

I wasted no time. I returned to our kiss as I lifted myself and Bree from the couch. Her ginormous tits mashed up near my neck were making it hard to focus on navigating throughout the apartment but I managed. I hurled Bree to the bed and removed my shirt and shorts. I then headed down to her feet and began removing her clothes as well. I made sure to pay attention to every part of her body starting with her tiny toes.

“C-Cole… what are you doing?”

“Shhh”

I licked and sucked each individual toe with incredible force and genuine sensual passion.

“Oooh, you’re actually pretty good at that big guy!”

I smiled at the admiration I was receiving and decided that it was time to work my way up. I took care of Bree’s calves and thighs and made sure to be as tender and loving as I could. Then I looked up at her almost as if to ask

“Are you sure?”

She looked down at me with those big brown pools of chocolate she calls eyes and I could tell. She needed this more than I could ever know. Who was I to neglect her now, in her time of need? No one, that’s who, I stuck my tongue out as far as I possibly could and used my powers to make it even larger. Then I used it to stimulate her clit I gripped it with the strength of a Boa. I could tell by her moans that she was enjoying this more than our last encounter.  I continued to tease her until I felt her fleshy cavern dripping wet. It sent me into a flashback from this weekend and my time spent deep inside of it. I must have zoned out because the next thing I knew Bree was screaming my name and forcing me face first into her cunt. Again, I wasn’t complaining. I pressed as deeply into her as I possibly could and twirled all around inside of that wet hole of hers.

“AHNNN, COLE!!!”

“Damn” I thought “I must be better at this than I thought I was!”

“FUCK ME!!!”

“Don’t have to ask me twice!”

I got up from my position and took my cock, which was now fully erect, and guided it into Bree’s aching pussy.

“GAH!!! It’s. So. Big!”

And with that confirmation I began to thrust deeply into Bree’s pussy. I pounded it deeply and with crushing force missionary style at first until I began to tire of this and decided to flip her over and go doggy style. Bree loved every minute of this. I pulled her hair back and began to once again get sensual. I kissed her on her neck and began making out with her to quiet her down considerably. We could both feel that climax was fast approaching and broke off our kiss to fully engulf ourselves in the heat of the moment. As we came forcefully together neither of us noticed the dim violet light that must have filled the room. We were completely out of it after that love session and decided to come together and cuddle as we fell fast asleep on my bed. Funny, I never realized at that point how much room there seemed to be in my bed.

Later that morning I awoke next to Bree but something was wrong. We weren’t in my bed, hell; we weren’t even in my apartment anymore. I shook Bree profusely and when that failed I decided to stand up and take a look around. We obviously must have shrunk last night and it appeared that we were in a large, no; a normal sized white room with red decorations. I was about to try to wake Bree again when I felt earth quake like vibrations reverberating throughout the bed we were on. I turned around and saw Lara, fresh out of the shower and completely nude, aside from her towel, approaching Bree and I.

“Oh! Cole! You’re up! Took you long enough. How’s Bree?”

“Hey Lara, she’s still knocked out. Anyway, are we where I think we are?”

“You’re pretty smart C so I’m assuming yes, welcome to Tokyo!”

“Bree’s going to freak when sh-“

Just then, as if by some cosmic intervention Bree just HAD to wake up.

“Well speak of the devil. Morning sleepy head!” Lara shouted from the heavens.

“Wh-What… what the hell’s going on?! Lara?! What’re you doing over in Cole’s pl- this isn’t Cole’s place… wh-where are we!?”

Lara explained the situation to us. Apparently she’d gone over to my place to get me and begin our departure to the land of the rising sun when she found Bree and I knocked out cold on my bed. Deciding that she couldn’t just leave two tiny people on their own she took the both of us back to her place and placed us in her luggage. We boarded her private jet and an ocean later here we are.

“Okay, I get all of that, and I’m sorry to hear about Caine and all but… Cole?”

“Yeah Bree?”

“Would you mind returning us to our original heights? I really hate being tiny.”

“Sure thing.”

I activated my powers and began to glow but this time it was dimmer than ever before. I only grew about half an inch before I felt my powers completely dissipate. I was shrunken and powerless again but at least this time I’ve got company.

“What was that Cole?” Bree asked

“I-I don’t know. I just… stopped, I guess?”

Lara looked on at the display with more than just curiosity in her eyes. Realizing what had just happened she began to smile as hard as the chessire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

“Cole. Bree.” Lara said in the kind of tone a warden addresses her prisoners

We both looked up at her and simultaneously said

“Yes, Lara?”

“You two know I love you both, right?”

“Yeah Lara, of course.” I replied

“And that I’d never do anything to purposely hurt either of you, right?”

“Where are you going with this Lara?” Bree asked

“Right here, Bree!”

Bree was taken completely off guard by Lara’s outburst as the giantess grabbed the both of us in her enormous hands. Lara placed me near her pussy and said

“Cole, I trust that you know what to do at this point, right?”

“YES MA’AM!” I shouted eagerly as I began to chow down on Lara’s nether regions

“Now Bree” Lara began “I want you to realize that I’m only doing this because I love you and I want the three of us to have the best vacation we possibly can. Okay?”

“No, Lara, please! I-I just can’t! I can’t!”

“Shhh, darling, it’s okay, it’s okay.”

Lara tried to console Bree but nothing was working. Eventually she stopped trying and simply placed her finger on Bree’s face completely cutting the miniature girl completely off from view. Lara took this opportunity to focus completely on my action downstairs

“Doing good Cole, keep up the good work, ok hun?”

I replied by biting down hard on her clit.

“OOH! YEAH! Just like that sweety! Now Bree, let me show you why being tiny isn’t such a bad thing.”

Lara stuck out her larger than life tongue and used it to lick Bree’s lower half all over. Bree’s wailing and kicking motions were sent into overdrive and Lara was starting to lose her grip! Instead of risking dropping her friend, Lara decides to take all of Bree’s big, juicy form into her mouth. Needless to say this didn’t go over very well with the tiny woman. Lara used her tongue to gingerly beat Bree into submission. She forced her tongue all over Bree and then focused sincerely on granting Bree pleasure.

Bree was angry and yet still feeling pleasured in her nether regions. These conflicting emotions had begun to cause a reaction in Bree. She came forcefully inside Lara’s mouth and then became boiling hot! Lara couldn’t help but to swallow the cum and then spit Lara out! Bree was heating up intensely and soon enough she began to glow with that familiar violet light. In a few seconds she’d evaporated all of Lara’s spit off of her body and returned to her original height.

Lara and I were both surprised by this peculiar turn of events but I soon realized that it must have been from the time she’d absorbed my cum. That means that, from the sound of the gulp Lara had just made she’d become a “carrier” of these abilities as well. They may discover these facts as I have soon enough but for now I’d rather just keep this a secret.

Lara and Bree, now both normal sized (Lara was still a good few inches taller) were staring at each other with a look that seemed to be asking

“So… what now?”

 After Lara rose from the bed and began to converse with Bree about how sincere she was about simply waning to have a good time and being deeply sincere with her statements of love and friendship it didn’t take long for their gazes to turn from each other to me, the miniscule man standing meekly in the wet spot on the bed made by the Puerto Rican giantess.

“Now, ladies, let’s be reasonable about this…” I said in vain

“Lara?”

“Yes, Bree?”

“Cole’s told you about the first few days we spent together, right?”

“Ooooh yes. He certainly has.”

“Would you like to try something for me?”

“Well sure, Bree, I’m plenty satisfied myself at the moment. What EXACTLY do you need dear?”

“I’m going to need you to shove our dear friend here up into the nether regions of my kitty cat, m’kay?”

“Heehee! Sounds like fun!”

“L-Lara! Please, come on, we can talk about this! We ca-“

It was pointless. Lara gripped me with those gargantuan hands of hers and the next thing I knew I was being slammed with a face full of Bree’s snatch! I was going in deeper and deeper and then I had an idea. About an hour later Bree and Lara had finally finished. I must’ve swallowed a gallon of Bree’s ooze before Lara finally took me out. The two of them left me as they went off to go freshen up. Bree and Lara decided to have a night on the town in Tokyo. After they’d left I decided to test my theory and discovered that my abilities had indeed been restored but decided that this was something that I had to keep hidden from the girls… at least for now. I grew back to normal in the hotel room and relaxed to myself.

Life was good.

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, so, new chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed it.