- Text Size +
The dark Mai stood over the tiny form triumphantly and put her hands on her hips, smirking evilly. There were a lot of things going on in her head, a lot of things she could do to her tiny captive. But first of all, business. She was going to lay the law down.

"OKAY. NOW, AS YOU KNOW, YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS MAI-SAMA. AS FOR YOU, YOU NO LONGER HAVE A NAME. YOU'RE TOO PATHETIC TO DESERVE ONE. YOU WILL OBEY EVERYTHING I TELL YOU WITHOUT QUESTION. ANY ATTEMPT TO ESCAPE WILL BE DEALT WITH..." she boomed while stomping her foot down again as an exclaimation.

"Yes......" little Mai said gloomily. Then she added, "Mai-sama..."

"YOUR OLD LIFE IS NOW GONE. YOU EXIST ONLY AS A SLAVE TO ME. KEEP THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BECAUSE YOU WILL STAY THAT WAY UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE.....NOW....."

The giant Mai pointed down to her socks. "WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO REMOVE THESE FOR ME, PET?"

Still shaking from the situation earlier, Mai walked over to the left socked foot, and tried hopelessly to pull off the thick (to her) white sock. But it was a little too heavy and didn't want to come off.

"TOO HARD FOR YOU?"

"No, no! Please, let me keep trying....." Mai started to pull harder, and yet it barely budged for her. It would take her all day to get this off, and her captress wasn't that patient.....

"HOW INADEQUATE. HURRY IT UP, OR I'LL HAVE TO PUNISH YOU....."

The giant Mai chuckled and looked at an imaginary watch for a while, with the little Mai below struggling to yank the sock off.

"WELL I WARNED YOU!" The next thing Mai knew, several pounds of cotton, with a scent of sweat, was on top of her, and she couldn't breathe. But this wasn't an attempt to crush her.....

"I COULD SUFFOCATE YOU RIGHT NOW." Mai was fighting to push the sock off of her, but something that heavy was immovable to her. She started to get light headed, and pale, and clawing desperately for air and life. The foot never let up, with the giant Mai taking pleasure in her struggles. She had to restrain herself from stepping down and killing her prematurely. Finally the struggling ended, and Mai quickly took her foot off, and quickly scooped her up.
**********************************
When Mai awoke, she was on top of a large, yellow, soft surface. It was damp, and covered with some kind of bubbly liquid. Even more so, it seemed like it was raining.....hard. And looming before her was the giant, wet face of her doppleganger, smirking as usual. She could never get used to looking at her own face with that evil smirk on it.

And then, the yellow surface shifted, and pressed Mai into the larger Mai's body, and started to rub her harshly against it, and soon she realised where she was: On a giant sponge, in the shower, being used as a cleaning tool for the giant, naked Mai.

It was a frightening venture for her, as she was rubbed all over, forced to experience this goddess-like body in a rough manner. She found herself pressed onto and inbetween her breasts often, the giant Mai often taking pleasure in this, especially because of the fact that a tiny girl was on the sponge. She even pressed the little Mai into her nipple a few times, rubbing her against it gently. Even against her soles, which little Mai had experienced earlier.

Finally it stopped, and the booming voice came once again. "YOU JUST WAIT OUTSIDE." She plucked the little Mai off the sponge and placed her on the floor outside of the shower, carefully.

Mai, shaken, wet, and covered in soap, waited patiently for the giant Mai to get out. She thought she could run while she was distracted, but that wouldn't be smart. If she was caught, it would most likely be instant death.

Eventually, the evil, giant girl stepped out of the shower with two BOOMs, both feet landing on either side of the tiny. It was an amazing sight, this giant, wet goddess just emerging from the shower, and drying herself off. Mai had to move out of the way as she went over to her clothes and started to put them on. In a moment, she realised that her evil clone was wearing HER summer kimono! She really wanted to say something, but she was in no position to do so. Although, she hated to admit it, but she looked GREAT in that kimono. A bit of self-admiration, you could say. But that was just on apperances. Personality wise, this doppleganger was nothing like the genuine article. She was downright cruel, something Mai would never be, although she had been a few times in roleplays online.....It was almost like the darker side of herself had taken human form.

The giant Mai looked down at her little self staring up and smiled as she finished. "WELL, I SEE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. ONLY NATURAL, THOUGH....I AM BEAUTIFUL. NOW, FOLLOW ME.....IF YOU CAN."

Tiny Mai ran after her larger counterpart as hard as she could, but she was instantly outdistaced by the walking giant Mai. She had walked all of ten steps towards 'her' Playstation 2, while Mai took a couple of minutes to get that same distance, and she was worn out. The smell of pizza was in the air, so the pizza guy must have came while she was out cold.

"KISS MY FOOT REALLY QUICK, OKAY PET?" The panting Mai kissed it, multiple times for good measure, making the goddess giggle with delight.

"WELL, UNFORTUNATELY, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU TO SAVE YOUR ENERGY BECAUSE WE'LL BE PLAYING A GAME.... HOW ABOUT IT?"

Two giant fingers pinched Mai and tossed her roughly onto a white surface. A white surface surrounded by a black circle and colored arrows in different direction. Terror made her adrenaline pump as she realised that she was on a Dance Dance Revolution pad.

"YOU'RE PLAYING FOR YOUR LIFE IN THIS GAME. BETTER GET READY TO RUN." She pressed the button to turn on the PS2 and waited for the game to load up. "I'M GOING TO BE PLAYING IN LIGHT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TRIP WITH THIS KIMONO ON, BUT THAT SHOULD BE DANGEROUS ENOUGH FOR YOU. IF I PLAYED ON HEAVY, I'D TURN YOU INTO MUSH WITHIN 5 SECONDS."

Mai couldn't believe what she was hearing as the floor shook from two giant feet stepping onto the pad. She had fallen into her trap before, being deliberately tired out before being forced to play this game. No longer would she be quiet, she had to say something....

"Mai.......Mai-sama, I.....Please don't make me do this. I really want to survive....."

"WHAT'S THAT? I CAN HARDLY HEAR YOU. YOU SOUND LIKE A SQUEAKY MOUSE."

"I said I want to live!" Mai's voice shouted, in a barely audible tiny voice.

"DON'T WORRY, I'LL GIVE YOU PLENTY OF PLAY TIME TO LIVE, BEFORE I SQUISH YOU UNDER MY SOLES," she said in a cruel tone, while raising her foot briefly and showing it off to her. Then....
STOMP. STOMP. STOMP. The goddess stomped the pad in a terrifying manner around the ant girl, watching her scream in terror and be forced to the ground from thunderous shockwaves. She held on for dear life, before she realised......

Her doppleganger was only selecting the song. Using her foot on the arrows to move the cursor. Readying to select Start, she raised her foot one more time, only to be interrupted by a loud sound. The doorbell.

"WHO ELSE COULD BE COMING HERE.......JEEZE." Mai stepped off the pad and walked over to the door, opening it. In the distance, she could only make out two giant forms, that started to talk to each other. The voices were still booming, but not as loud.

"Hey, how are you?" spoke Mai's voice.

"I'm doing fine, how about you?" spoke another female voice. A familiar, American voice. But it couldn't be....

"The pizza came, and I was just playing a few games. Come on in, make yourself at home."

The giant form from the doorway stepped in. It was Katie, her friend she called over earlier. An amazing goddess from this view in her jean shorts and tank top, being pushed out by DD cup breasts. She kicked off her flip flops and walked right in.

Katie was here! Surely she would help her out of this predicament. But then she realised the sad truth. Katie thought that fake was the real her, and probably wouldn't notice anything amiss. Still, she had to TRY!

"Katie, Katie! Help me out down here!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"What the heck is that?" Katie asked curiously.

"Oh nothing, it's probably just a mouse. I tend to have a problem with them sometimes," Mai said with an annoyed voice, and looked over to the pad. Then she had an evil smirk.

"Hey.....Katie.....why don't you go and play some Dance Dance? I was about to, but I figured I'd let my guest go first."

"Sure..." Katie's thunderous footsteps approached the pad, and tiny Mai screamed in terror again, as she realised that her own best friend didn't know she was down here, and could squish her without even realising it!