- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
"Checkmate again."

The 20-year old Japanese college girl, Mai Kagawa, pointed at her computer screen and smiled, having defeated the Chessmaster yet again. Strategy was one of her major strengths.

Mai was a student at Carey University. She had already completed two years of college and was majoring in computer science. Dressed in her formal schoolgirl uniform, green complete with scarf, she was about to go set up for her parents to come visit her apartment tomorrow morning. It was near the end of the year, after all.

However, before she went to work, there was one more thing to do. After clicking off a hard fought game of computer chess, she opened the file that had downloaded long ago and had been waiting patiently to be opened, like a dog waiting for a treat.

The file was a video file, which showed a gothic girl trap her sister inside a pentagram circle, and then she shrunk her and had the cat chase her around. Eventually the girl got bored of her and stomped on her before her mother came home. It was one of the more thrilling GTS videos she had ever seen and she simply LOVED it.

"Wow, that was really awesome. Not many good GTS videos out there these days, but this one is an outlier..."

Mai minimized the video and went over to start putting things away. Several controllers, games, and Action Replay discs, not to mention her periphrial keyboard and DDR pad. She tended to get a little sloppy when digging for games to play. But she couldn't be that way when her parents came over. Her mother liked everything to be nice and neat.

Then she realised, she didn't need to be so preemptive. There was still plenty of time before tomorrow came, and besides, she had promised she'd call over a friend.

She dialed the number, 555-4543, for her friend, Katie.

"Hey Katie, are you still up to come over tonight? Perhaps we could play some Dance Dance together."

"Sure, what time?"

"Actually, as soon as possible. I ordered pizza 10 minutes ago, it should be here just before you get here."

"Okay, I'll see when I can come."

Mai hung up the phone and pondered about that video, still fresh in her mind. [i]"It would be cool to meet someone all powerful and evil like that. Oh, better yet, give ME the cool powers. That would be awesome."[/i]

She shut the window and closed the drapes and sat back on the computer to wait for her friend to come. The chess game was boring to her, she beat the computer on it's highest setting every time. She could always have a roleplay with her good friend JimmySquish online, only he wasn't signed on at the moment. It was going to be a little boring until her friend arrived.

But then she heard a knocking on her door. But it couldn't be her friend yet, could it?

She opened the door, and one of the most shocking things in the world appeared....

A Japanese schoolgirl, exactly her height, with her exact hairstyle, and exact face, was standing right there.

"Oh, hello." She even had Mai's own voice, casually walking in as if she owned the place.

"Who the HELL are you?" Mai said, shocked. "This is my apartment you know."

"I'm you, what does it look like?" she said casually as she slipped her shoes off and slumped down on the couch.

Mai gawked at her doppleganger for a while. This was scary stuff. How could someone claim to be her? She was herself, and she knew that. Was it some kind of crazy lookalike stalker?

"Nice place you got here. You kept it clean for me, huh?" she said, still carefree.

"I'm myself! This is my place and I want you out of here, whoever you are!"

The fake didn't seem to care. "Hey, it's my place too. Couldn't you be more accomidating rather than be a wench about me coming in here?"

"It is NOT your place and you are a phony, a weirdo! I don't even know where you come from, but if you don't leave I am going to call the police!"

"Then call them," answered the doppleganger.

Frustrated and annoyed at her tone, she opened the door and pointed to it. "I want you out of here. Leave, or I will.....will physically force you to!" Mai shouted with half-confidence.

The "fake" Mai only stood up to the real one and approached her. Taking her black hair out of the ponytail and letting it hang loose, she spoke: "You don't get it, do you.......I am you.......And you should be showing me respect....Because I am the superior one.....I am more than you ever were....." her Japanese accented voice coldly said to her. Gone was her casual, semi-sweet tone of voice.

"I-I mean it!" Mai said, putting her hands up in a defensive position. "I know mixed martial arts, and I'm not afraid!"

"And so do I!" the fake Mai said. "And so do I.....But I know several things you will never learn..." She got unconfortably close to Mai and whispered in her ear, her tongue almost licking it. "You cannot fight me, little Mai. Now..........you will end this little outburst and get on your knees and proclaim my superiority, as well as apologise for disrespecting me."

Mai lost it and slapped the fake as hard as she could, then shoved her out the door. "Get out!" Then she shut it and latched it.

"I'm going to call the police," she said, and picked up the phone and started to dial it. Without warning, an identical hand slammed the phone back down. Mai turned around and stared into her own face, which was cold and angry. Somehow, she had gotten back in!

"I did warn you, little Mai. Now, get on your KNEES!" she said, and raised her hand, then lowered it in a gesture. A mysterious force pushed Mai down to the ground and on her knees as she cried out.

"What are you doing?" she said, weakened as she tried to stand up.

"I tried to be nice about this, but you will learn the hard way, little Mai....."

"Stop calling me little! We're the same size!"

*SNAP* The doppleganger's fingers snapped, and Mai gasped as her 'twin' was suddenly appearing to get bigger and bigger. No, everything was getting bigger! Mai was being shrunk on the spot, and couldn't run or scream for help. She was so terrified her scream was choked back. She passed chest level, then waist level, then knee level, then ankle level....and didn't stop until she was barely taller than her foot. The evil Mai laughed and stretched triumphantly over her little self, then gingerly put one foot next to her. It was a simple step, but the carpet fibers were visibly crushed down underneath it to the little one, a small quake rattling all the fibers around it, as well as little Mai herself. Another step, and BOOM, her other foot was next to Mai. She stood tall and proud and she appeared to be some sort of goddess, hundreds of feet tall. Mai had never seen anything so big in her life.

"WELL, A PERFECT SIZE FOR SOMEONE SO PATHETIC...." The evil clone's voice was louder than a jet plane

"AAAAAAAAAHHH! OH MY GOD! HELP ME! HELP ME!" Mai finally screamed in terror as the impossible was happening. Her heart was about to leap out of her chest, and she could barely move, let alone run away from this titaness of a girl.

"NOW, TO STOMP OUT A LIL PROBLEM...." The clone giggled maliciously as she raised her right socked foot over Mai, onto it's heel. It was an impassible wall of white fabric, looming overhead. "THIS IS WHAT YOU WOULD DO TO A TINY, RIGHT? NATURALLY, I LIKE THE SAME THINGS AS YOU...." The wall of white started to slowly tilt down onto her as Mai kept screaming until she was out of breath. Her weakened body sank as she fell onto her back in terror. She held her chest because it felt like her heart was going to explode, and the feeling only grew stronger the closer the giant Mai's foot got. Her oversized foot wiggled eagerly in the sock as it neared the ground. "I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS SLOW....I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOUR SQUISHED REMAINS LOOK LIKE."

The foot pressed down on Mai's chest, compressing her breasts. Her face was deliberately kept just out from under the foot so she could see the evil Mai. She had a sick, and slightly glazed over look as she started to reach into her panties to manipulate herself over this. Mai's terror turned to desparation. She had little time, and didn't think this would work. However, she had to try anything. Raising her lips to the giant Mai's foot, she started to kiss it. She used whatever strength she had left in her arms to rub the bottom of the foot. In a desparate act, she was worshipping her darker self. Even going as far as licking the foot.

"Oh, great, superior Mai-sama," she said, reluctantly acknowledging that this doppleganger was somehow her as well. "I want to....to....live to be your pet...." she said between sobs. "I...I.....I am a bug t-t-to you....I acknowledge you...you are greater than me.......and I would rather take a life of s-s-s-ervitude to you than die...." This was a hard, but sincere statement to squeeze out, but she had no choice. Her biggest concern now was, would she accept? Being a fan of giantess stories, she knew sometimes even when the tiny begged, they were squished anyway. Would she meet the same fate? She was hopeful, because she never liked that sort of ending, and if this was truely a clone of her....

The giant Mai stopped and removed her hand from her panties. "YOU ARE BEING VERY CONVINCING. EVEN IF YOU ARE THE INFERIOR ONE, MAYBE YOU WILL BE USEFUL AFTER ALL. ALL RIGHT, I'LL KEEP YOU AROUND UNTIL I GET BORED OF YOU."

Mai was relieved as the foot was gently removed from her chest and set down next to her with a boom. But she was also sad. What would happen to her? What horrible things would be done to her? What horrible things would she be forced to do?