- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All peoples are completely fictional, any resemblances to actual people are coincidental.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Been playing around with the idea of this story for a while now and just decided to go with it, though the first chapter is quite long.  Please read and enjoy.

How it all Began

 

“Sean!”  A girl’s voice called out as the blonde haired woman in question walked pass the door way searching her apartment for the man.  “Sean~.  Where are you~?”  She called again, playfully drawing out her words.

Hiding in the bedroom, among the sheets and freshly done laundry thrown over the bed, specifically in a sports bra, was a man no more than an inch tall.   Shaved bald, this African-American man peered out at the door, hoping to any god to help him…

“Well, not any god.”  He thought bitterly.  “That damn pixie, I swear if I ever get out of this…”

“You’ll what, Sean?”  A deceptively sweet voice asked from behind him.

“Eris!”  The man declared, turning around to see the transparent winged woman with shoulder length hair that shifted through various different hues and colors constantly, lying in a seductive position.  “What do you want now woman.”  Sean questioned, seeing that she had decided to show up at five times his size.

“Just to get a better look at your troubled face.”  She replied with an innocent smile.

“Fine Sean, if you’re not going to come out, I’ll just play DDR without you.”  The other woman’s voice stated as footstep came closer and closer to the bedroom.

“As if I didn’t have enough trouble as it is.”  Sean thought, hoping that he’d remain hidden.

“Have fun.”  Eris’ voice teased, the mischievous pixie disappearing.

Eyes glued to the door as he heard it open, Sean watched as the naked, blonde woman entered her room, humming a tune as she picked out a pair of socks and a thong.  “Oh Sean, where did you go?”  She asked, grabbing a pair of yoga pants after putting on her socks and underwear.  “I suppose I could try to sense him.”  She thought aloud as she sat on the bed to put on her ‘not-so-tight’ yoga pants.

“Of course…”  Sean sighed, for all he saw was a massive white ass coming down to crush him.  “Stupid pixie.”  He cursed, remembering the day this all began.

 

~A few days prior~

 

“Okay Aisley, I’ll see you sometime later.”  Sean said as he closed the door to his apartment, the lovely blonde visitor just leaving.  As the door closed and the footsteps faded Sean let out a depressed sigh.  “She looked so annoyed the entire time she was here, she’s the one who wanted to still be friends.”  The darkened skin man said, talking to himself as he made his way over to his couch.  “But maybe I’m just being pathetic, three months and I’m still trying to patch things up where she isn’t interested…  I just wish we could be together again.”

“I can help with that!”  A high-pitched voice replied, though it’s source remained concealed.

“Great, now I’m going crazy.”  Sean thought aloud, looking around his one room apartment to see no one, then he felt a weird tingle in the pit of his stomach.  “And I’m hungry.”  He added, getting up to go to the kitchen, but as he stood, he noticed his pants fall to the floor.  “Da fuck?”  Sean asked, and as he reached down to pull his pants up he noticed that his apartment seemed… bigger.  Bewildered, Sean rushed to the bathroom, noticing it took more steps than normal and his shirt falling off as he went, but as he got to the bathroom, he could only barely see himself in the mirror, which at its lowest point was just over five feet from the floor, and being just under six foot himself, that shouldn’t be.  “What!  What’s happening to me!?”  Sean freaked out as he literally watched his reflection get shorter and shorter until it wasn’t mirror but countertop he was looking at.  “Shit, I need help, and fast.”  He thought running back to his pants to get his phone as he went through all the people he could call for help, but only one was close enough.  By the time he got to his phone, he needed both hands just to hold it, and he was shrinking faster by the second, so wasting no time he opened his phone and dialed the pervious number.

Meanwhile in the Hall

“Okay Aisley, I’ll see you sometime later.”  She heard her ex say as she walked towards the elevators.

“He’s not a bad guy… but he has to realize that it’s over between us.”  She thought, rounding the corner the elevator, pulling her phone out of her bra to check her messages.  “I guess there’s still enough time to go get drunk with Dee before the movie.”  She thought, pushing the button to call an elevator and it not lighting up.  No sound came from the shaft and repeated button pushing yielded no results.  “Great, even though I’m going down this is still the 11th floor.”  She sighed, stuffing her phone between her breasts again as she walked into the stairwell and began her decent.  “This whole ‘still be friends’ thing is really starting to annoy me.  If only there were a way to make Sean disappear… well maybe that’s a bit extreme, he’s not a bad guy, just not the right kind of guy for me.  I wouldn’t want him dead, but if I could just make it so he couldn’t bother me, or even know where he is so I can plan accordingly, yeah that would be perfect!”

“That does sound like fun.”  A high-pitched, female voice agreed, and vanished as suddenly as it spoke, though Aisley jumped a bit from the shock of thinking she was alone and had to grab the railing to not fall down the flight she was on.

“Holy shit!  Is this place haunted?”  She thought to herself as she looked back but only saw the door to the 3rd floor.  “Whatever, time to go get smashed.”  She thought as her phone began to ring.  “That must be Dee wondering how much longer I’ll be.”  Aisley retrieved her phone from her cleavage but was only annoyed further to see Sean’s number displayed.  “I didn’t forget anything, right?”  She asked herself, mentally going through what she brought.  “Left my purse in the car, and brought my phone and keys, that’s it, not that my constantly shrinking yoga pants could hold anything anyway.”  With a heavy, annoyed sigh and faking a pleasant tone she answered the phone.  “Yes?”

“Uh… do you think you could come back real quick?”  Sean asked, though his voice sounded distant and she did note an alien tone of worry in his voice which was odd.  One of the reasons she dumped him was that he never thought anything was urgent, and thus had a far too Zen mind set.

“What’s wrong?”  She questioned.

“I’d tell you, but you’d think I was lying, I don’t really believe it myself, but you’re the only one I can call.  Please, I really need your help.”  Sean replied, his worrisome undertone becoming more and more apparent.

“I swear if you just wanted to see me again I’m not coming back after this.”  Aisley said, hanging up as she began her long walk back up the stairs.  “He can be such a pain in the ass.”

Several minutes later, quite annoyed, and very, very sweaty, Aisley stood once again at Sean’s door, breathing slightly irregularly.  “Note to self, play more DDR.”  She thought as she knocked at Sean’s door.

When he didn’t immediately reply, she was about ready to explode, but the ringing of the sweat-filled cleavage held her frustration as she answered Sean’s call.

“Come in and look down.”  He said, and it sounded like he had put her on speakerphone.

“I swear,” she began, fully expecting some attempt to win her over or a gift as she opened the door and directed her gaze to the floor to see a one inch tall version of her ex-boyfriend standing there, naked.  “What the hell happened!?”  She asked, worry overtaking all frustration she had felt was she knelt down to him.

“I don’t know, and I don’t know what to do.”  The shrunken man replied, stepping on the ‘end call’ button on his cell.

“Well we have to get you some help, or something.”  Aisley said, gently picking him up.

“Now why would you do that after I went through the trouble of granting both of your wishes?”  A familiar female voice asked.

“Am I hearing things again, or did you hear that voice too?”  Sean asked Aisley, though the distance he was from her now she probably wouldn’t have heard him.

“It’s the same as that ghost that nearly killed me.”  Aisley replied, nodding.

“Ghost?  Please, I am a… pixie.”  The voice said after a moment of thought, and as it said that a three inch tall woman with rapidly flapping dragonfly wings appeared with feet length braided hair that constantly changed color.  “Yes, let’s go with that, I am the pixie Eris.”  The petit woman giggled.

“What the hell is that?”  Aisley asked, jumping back at the sight of the pixie, dropping Sean as she went and at this relative height compared to his current size, would most likely be fatal.

“Well today just couldn’t get any worse.”  Sean thought aloud just before hitting the ground.

“Oh my god! Sean I’m so sorry!”  Aisley quickly apologized, realizing what happened.

“That hurt less than expected.”  Sean replied, sitting up unharmed.

“Well given how small you are I had to make you more resilient.”  Eris replied, flying down and picking up the tiny man and inspecting him.

“Right, a pixie… fey folk are so troublesome, though I didn’t think they actually existed.”  Sean replied, know it would be futile to resist.  “Pixie my ass, Eris is not a fey name.”

“Small portable size, check.”  Eris began, listing as she looked him over.  “Invulnerability, check.  Self-sustaining, check.  Adorable, squishy form…”  She stared at Sean’s mini-afro, “that would prove quite… itchy.”  Snapping her fingers, Sean’s hairs all receded into his skull, leaving a shiny, bald head, after which she crushed him into her bare breast with a hug and squealed “check!  And relative enhanced Strength?”

“Would you let me go?”  Sean asked after a moment of enjoying the softness of Eris’ breast, pushing away from her and accidently launching himself into the base of Aisley’s neck, tumbling down into her moist cleavage.

“Close enough.”  Eris approved.

“Sean!”  Aisley angrily said, quickly recovering from her shock as she felt her ex squirming in between her breasts.  Standing, she pulled out her bra, allowing Sean and her phone to drop to the carpeted floor.

“It wasn’t on purpose, I swear!”  Sean said quickly, backing up from his enraged ex.

“Oh please, I know you’re enjoying this.”  She replied, another reason she dumped him being his easy going nature and accepting things as they are and being the only one freaking out irritated her.  “You always did have that weird fetish.”

“Able to communicate over short distances, check.”  Eris commented.  “Well, my job here is done.  He’s all yours; you can use his phone to pretend to be him if anyone calls, and if he ever… goes missing… he’ll be back the next day.  Enjoy.”  With a giggle and before any bothersome questions could be asked the pixie disappeared.

“Wait… did she make me your property?”  Sean asked, looking to Aisley.

“Well, it’s not quite ‘disappearing’ per se, but he wouldn’t be in my way anymore.”  The blonde thought to herself as she crossed the room to Sean’s pants and retrieved his keys.  “I’ll take him with me, so he can’t go get help and she mentioned something about fooling people with his phone.”  She walked back over and picked up her and his phones, placing both into her cleavage.  “Don’t worry Sean, I’ll take care of you until we fix this.”  Aisley said as sweetly as she could picking up he ex as gently as possible, though when she tried to put him into the pants pocket she didn’t have she realized a problem.  “I’m not giving him the pleasure of riding in my boobs, but I don’t want people to see him and start asking questions…”

“You could put me in the back of your bra, and I’ll hold on for dear life.”  Sean suggested.

“Perfect idea.”  The blonde giantess, relative to him, replied, reaching back and putting him between her bra strap and her slightly damp back.  “I guess I should tell Dee I can’t make it tonight…”  She thought as she left Sean’s apartment and locked up, heading for the stairs once more.  Half way down the stairs, after sending a text explaining that something came up to her friend, with a slight bounce to her step Aisley felt her bra unhook.  Bending forward to catch her phone she felt Sean slide down her back and grab onto her pants and forgetting that she was carrying an extra phone only caught Sean’s before it fell.  Hers however not only hit the concrete steps, but fell between the middle separation and down the remaining floors.  “Sean…”  She grabbed her petit ex-boyfriend and glared at him.

“I’m sorry, your back is sweaty and with your bouncing steps I was falling, when I tried to pull myself up… well.”  He tried to explain.

“You’d better hope that my phone isn’t broken.”  The anger blonde threatened, as she fixed her bra and quickly ran down the remaining flights, this time holding Sean, though he didn’t hold out hope, thinking she’d abandon him now.

Slightly winded and really sweaty now, Aisley reached her phone, which seemed to be intact.  “You are so luc-” she began, picking up her cell and turning it on to see a giant crack going from corner to corner of her phone, the bottom half still displaying her screen, the upper half littered with a spider web of black cracks and white static screen.

“Me, be lucky today?”  He replied, seeing her knuckles whiten as her gripped her phone.

“You are such a pain in my…”  Stopping mid-sentence, ready to throw Sean into a wall, Aisley realized there was one other place she could keep him, one she was sure he’d hate.  Reaching back with Sean she stowed her phone with his and pulled the back of her pants down as far as she could, revealing her most prized body part, her juicey, white booty.  “Sean, darling.”  She said in a sweet, caring tone.

“Yes, Aisley?”  He hesitantly replied, her ass being his second favorite part of her body.

“There seems to be a pain in my ass, could you kiss and lick it all better?”  She asked, slowly bringing him closer to her sweaty crack.

His hands sunk into warm, wet flesh as he tried to hold himself out in the fresh air, though the slippery nature of her current booty made it difficult as the left arm slid right between her glorious cheeks.  Sighing at the futility of his actions, Sean replied.  “Sure thing, Aisley.”

Halting her current action, annoyed that he didn’t even try to resist, Aisley stuck her finger right behind Sean’s head.  “You seem to be mistaken, Sean.  You no longer have the right to call me as an equal, from now on you shall call me ‘Goddess’, unless you want the rest of your body to follow your face next time.”  And before Sean could even reply Aisley plunged her finger straight into her brown eye, knuckle deep, and clamped the rest of Sean’s body between her sweaty, slippery cheeks, pulling her pants up and trapping him.  “Ha, I guess I can make him disappear.”

Sean had the pleasure of enjoying the overwhelming scent of his ex’s rectum, the jostling of her ass as she danced and jumped up and down and the shifting motion as she walked.  “I thought this was an ‘exit only’.”  He thought aloud remembering all the times she refused and became angry he ever even mentioned anal.  No sooner had he said that did he feel her squeeze her ass as tight as she could and even thought he was inside her ass, he heard her clearly say.

“You’re not human anymore, and I think it’s the perfect place for you, also I can’t feel you kissing and licking, unless you want to double the time I’m going to keep you in there you’d better start.  Right.  Now!”  She threatened, squeezing twice again with the last two words which actually shimmied him out a bit.  “Oops, better remember this glorious booty is built to push things out, not suck them in.”  She said, grabbing and manually squeezing and rubbing her cheeks together, then reaching back in and shoving Sean’s head and this time shoulders into the depths of her bowels.

“What a shitty job.”  Sean thought aloud, beginning to lick and kiss the rubbery, slick flesh inside the blonde beauty’s booty.

“Oh, that feels good!”  Aisley said pleasurably, subconsciously grabbing her ass and massaging it, sending Sean a bit further in.  “Don’t worry, I emptied it before I came over, just keep that up and you’ll be out soon enough.”  Aisley said, getting to her black SUV and sitting in the seat, which shoved the object sticking out of her brown eye even further in, send pleasure coursing through her body as she grinded him in a bit more.

“Why should I even do this if my reward is the same as the punishment?”  Sean demanded, now stuck up to his waist.

“Because this is getting me, you’re goddess, horny and happy.”  Aisley replied.  “If I knew anal pleasure felt this good, maybe I would have let you have some.”  She mused, unwilling to turn the car on just yet, reaching to both her crotch and anus.  “And you forgot to refer to me as your ‘Goddess’ again.”  Aisley chided pushing Sean’s legs in until only his feet remained on the other side of her anus.

“I apologize, my Goddess, please.  I humbly ask for the forgiveness I don’t deserve.”  Sean quickly corrected himself, trying not to become a lost butt plug.

“Much… better…”  The lusty blonde moaned, prying herself away from this power driven lust she felt and started the car and began her drive home.  She found a new, profound amount of pleasure in hitting pot holes on her drive back, enjoying the feeling of slowly consuming someone in her ass.  “Yes… Sean, I take it back, you’re not a pain in my ass.”  Aisley praise, as the final bit of the tiny man was consumed and brought up into her as she drove.  Love juices gushed from her crotch, soaking the seat as she went, and she had to pull over to into an empty lot to avoid swerving off the road.  “You’re the pleasure in my ass, when we get home I’m going to reward you.”  She promised, reaching back and shoving her middle finger as far up her stinky orifice, plunging Sean even deeper into the all-consuming, all-encompassing dark embrace of his ex’s sexual embrace.

“Thank you, my Goddess, you are too kind to me.”  Sean replied licking and kissing this entire time, just wishing this would end or turn out to be a nightmare.  The slimy, sticky, stinky walls of Aisley rectum squeeze, nearly crushing Sean as he heard her moan in immense satisfaction, her finger retracting from his feet as he felt the subtle dumps of the road pick up again after a few moments.

“I now see the appeal of this ‘giantess’ fetish Sean had.”  Aisley thought to herself, taking great pleasure in just feeling him lodged so far up in her.  She placed a hand over her stomach and rubbed it lovingly.  “I wonder what else I could do with him.”  Thus her thoughts for the rest of the ride where consumed with ideas and fantasies of ‘activities’ she could try with Sean.  “I’ll never let him go again.”

Sean waited patiently for Aisley to let him out of her ass, afraid that given her new attitude, if he spoke before spoken to she might extend his stay in his new, soon to be shittier room.  Even after her felt her stop the car and make her way into her apartment, he didn’t say a thing.

For Aisley’s part, she didn’t want Sean to see all the research she would do that night on the giantess fetish, and so intensive was her search that she forgot that he was even inside her!  She went to sleep that night, strangely pleased, and it wasn’t until the next morning that she noticed Sean swimming among the remains of her dinner from the previous night.

 

~Present~

 

Since then, Sean doesn’t even know how long it’s been, what with how ‘forgetful’ Aisley can be, he could miss days, stuck in or on something somewhere, all the while Eris would show up from time to time to tease him.  Still that is neither her nor there as right now the giant booty of his giantess captor came crashing down atop him, pinning him helpless.

“Oh,” Aisley exclaim, noticing the resistance under her ass and giving a little bounce.  “There you are.”  She pulled her, no-longer-shrinking yoga pant on and stood back up, retrieving the sports bra in which Sean was hiding.  “You want to be in my cleavage today?”  She asked, holding him in front of her bare breast.  “Well, I did forget you in my ass, again, last night, I suppose I shall allow it.”  She said, bouncing her breast into his tiny body, causing him the flop back down onto the bed.

“Thank you, my Goddess, you are far too kind to one such as me.”  Sean replied, getting back up just in time to see a giant mound of flesh come crashing down on him as Aisley fell onto the bed following him.  As she rose, he was press cleanly against her right nipple.  “Now hold on while I put on my bra, and you know the rules if you fall.”

“Just kill me now.”  Sean thought, sure it was nice to be the play thing of a giantess, and that had been one of his fantasies, but he want a gentle giantess, not a psychopathic, power lustful, evil giantess.

As the tight bra stretched over her breast, there was absolutely no room for him to hang on, and as per the usual of this ritual, Sean was flung back onto the bed.

“Hmm…”  Aisley glared down at Sean.  “And here I was willing to allow you to ride my boob, yet this is the response I get?”  She flopped her chin down onto the bed, right in front of Sean.

“I am terribly sorry, my Goddess, I have no excuse.”  Sean replied, playing his part, but putting less and less effort into it since he is controlled by her whim.

“Not good enough!”  She declared, bouncing him into the air and catching him in her mouth.  “Maybe I should just get rid of you.”  The blonde giantess thought aloud, playing with Sean with her tongue as she began tilting her head back.

This was a first for Sean.  So far, all she’s done is shove him in between her butt cheeks or plunge him deep in her ass.  “Wait, hold on Aisley!”

Bucking her head quickly, Sean lost his footing, and as he began sliding down Aisley’s tongue she ask “Ut uas hat ou alled ee?”  One of his favorite of the useless tricks Aisley was able to perform was the ‘open mouth swallow’ so Sean knew that even though her mouth was open, this could still end quickly and badly.

“I’m sorry, it meant to say my Goddess, even though I deserve nothing less than to be swallowed and digested, I wouldn’t dare suggest you soil your pure body by absorbing me!”  He pleaded quickly, her throat already claiming up to his knees.

“I’d never swallow you, my pet.  You bring my far too much pleasure to get rid of.”  Aisley thought but began closing her mouth anyway.  “Uud ye.”

“Please, I beg of you, my Goddess!”  Sean asked, thinking it was futile.

Suddenly, Sean felt something pinch his hand and pull him out of the hungering maw that was so eagerly drawing him in.  “Fine, but you have to climb into the other end, pleasure me and then, we shall see.”  Aisley replied, sliding Sean between her breasts and crushing them together with her arms.  “After DDR that is.”

“As you wish, my Goddess.”  Sean agreed, sighing in relief.

Chapter End Notes:

I don't know just how regularly I'll be able to update, but I do promise more to come.