- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you everybody for the awesome reviews! I love talking to everybody and you all have made me feel very welcome here. 

 

 

 

 

Dead silence. 

In this very moment, Parker belonged to this goddess.  She had encapsulated him mentally and emotionally with her beauty and allure of (literally) mass proportions.  Now, the immediate fate his entire physical being relied on her and what she just slipped into his mouth. 

In a state of flux, Parker made a desperate attempt at comprehending the present situation.  Parker didn’t know what to feel, or even how to feel about this situation.  He was irresponsibly drunk for the first time since, well, college.  Was that a good thing?  He was having a pretty good time until Victoria went on her bathroom adventure.  He finally did release at least some of the iron grip of self-restraint that he held on his emotions and actions.

But look at where it got me.

Victoria’s whereabouts were unknown, he was pretty sure that he no longer had his car keys, and he just took hard drugs from a mysterious woman who was shattering everything that he thought he knew about the human anatomy.  Parker’s all-to-familiar anxious mind began to reemerge and butt heads with the carless hyperactivity that had dominated his actions that night.

I…I have to get out. I think.  This can’t be right, or safe, or normal.  But what she was saying to me…did it make sense?

That’s when it hit him.

A sharp pain suddenly rattled Parker’s head, causing him to grab his head and grunt in pain.  The pain unrelenting, a fire-like sensation burned his entire body.  Doubled over in pain, Parker immediately knew that he had made an awful mistake. 

He momentarily lifted his head to the amazon and sputtered, “Wh…What…AH!”  Another severe pain twisted Parker’s abdomen.

Closing her eyes and biting her lip, the amazon tightly gripped the back of Parker’s head and forced him face-first into her thigh, obviously in great pain as well.

Wait, her thigh?

Suddenly becoming more perceptive, Parker could feel the woman’s impossibly long fingers inching further past his hair, her hands coming closer to wrapping his entire head.  His face squished against her leg, Parker was only able to sneak a glimpse of the ground below him.  Impossibly, her titanic feet were growing as well; she wiggled and gripped her toes against the hardwood floor as they lengthened and expanded.

A cold sweat broke out on Parker’s hurting body as he realized that this was it.  By some incredible means, she was unquestionably growing taller.  Regardless of what state he was in, he was in absolute disbelief.  As the amazon’s pained cries slowly began turning into pleasured moans, Parker was about to begin questioning the reality, or lack thereof, of the situation.  That was until he felt something sliding down his shoulders.

It was the V-neck that he spent so much time picking out to wear for the party.   

Parker’s eyes grew wide and he suddenly pushed off the giantess-in-becoming and tried to take a few frantic steps back.  However, he tripped out of his now clown-sized shoes and fell over backwards and onto his ass.

Parker had no thoughts; his head was exploding with panic and utter disbelief and his body was shattering with burning agony and pain.   Before he had time to realize the increasing speed of the unbelievable diminishing of his physical being, the amazon let out a mighty, satisfied exhale and turned her predatory sights on the dwindling man in front of her.  Her icy eyes scaring the shit out of him, Parker attempted to gain his footing, but he struggled as his heavy clothes weighed him down.

You see, you were meant for this.  WE were meant for this.  Trust me; I need this as much as you do, tiny.” 

Accentuating the name “tiny,” the giantess forcefully kicked Parker’s discarded shoes out of the way with her colossal feet, the shoes looking kid-sized in contrast.  She gradually made her way towards the squirming Parker.  Struggling to slide out of his shirt, Parker hysterically darted his eyes around the room for something, anything, to help him.  Instead, he was only helped to the common sights of an apartment bedroom, but much larger, which only exaggerated his diminished scale.  He didn’t care if he was drugged or not, resorting himself to yelping cries of help.  No one heard.  Even if they did, they would have been too inebriated to understand his plea.

You pathetic little bug. Help yourself for once.

Free from the restraints of her now too-small dress, the goddess then bent all the way down, and with one mighty snatch chucked Parker’s clothes across the room.  Still on his ass, Parker desperately tried to create distance between him and the gigantic femme-fatale until he collided with a cold, hard object behind him.  His breathing reaching unhealthily high levels, Parker swung around to see what the roadblock was.

It was her discarded left high heeled pump.

About to yell in shock of the enormous piece of footwear, Parker was slammed to the floor by the massive foot of the amazon.  The foot, having powered through the day, from the bus, to the party, to now, was lightly coated with sweat.  In turn, it wetted Parker’s wriggling body.  Her pedicured toes were adjusting themselves to Parker’s head, which was beginning to become small enough to fit in between them and muffle his exasperated cries.  Parker struggled for air under the monstrous foot, breathing in the stuffy, smelly air in between and under the crevices of her toes.

The giantess slowly scrunched her toes onto his head, released, and repeated. “You’re just as fucking useless as you were 10 minutes ago. Are you still going to submit so easily at this size?

She was testing him.  Pushing him.  How far would he go?

As his legs disappeared under her round, cushy heel, the woman smugly asked, “Why don’t you give me a few kisses? Tickle my toes a little and lick them? They’re dirty and might smell a little though. I’m sure that you will excuse me; it’s been a rather long and exciting day.”

Parker writhed, twisted, turned, and pointlessly mumbled for help, but was pressed firmly into the floor by the beautiful foot. 

Kiss.”

His gyrations under the foot of the goddess slowed; the mighty appendage outlasting him.  Seeing the senselessness of struggling further and fearing the consequences if he did so, he gave her foot a small kiss.  And then another.  And another.  With each contact his lips made with with the soft underside of her foot, each taste of salty perspiration that entered his mouth as he began to use his tongue, each inhalation of her unforgiving foot smell, Parker fell further and further into his self-depreciating feelings of futility. 

This is therapy, my tiny man.  You’ll see.

As the foot above him began to become bigger and bigger, the smell intensifying as he became smaller, Parker struggled to comprehend the meaning of what the giantess was saying to him.  It really didn’t matter at the moment, however, and he knew that.  The pain in his body was wearing away, giving way to a further realization of the pressing situation at hand and how small he really was.  The foot was becoming unbearably heavy, until almost his entire body found refuge in the space between her big and second toes.  Parker’s eyes darted around his newfound space of confinement, finding only scattered bits of dirt and debris in the prints and wrinkles of the two impossibly huge toes. 

This can’t be real.

Little guy? Don’t get lost in between my toes there!”  The amazon said with a giggle.

With that, the woman lifted her foot off of the minuscule figure of Parker, bent down, and plucked him off of the ground with her massive fingers and dropped him into her palm. 

Wow! You really shrunk! You’re like really, really tiny. I didn’t know that the effect would be THAT drastic, I must have messed up your dosage!

Parker cowered in her gigantic palm, afraid of the absurdly larger-than-life face of beauty inspecting every part of his miniature body, still in utter shock and disbelief of recent events.

Her deep breaths warming his body, Parker mustered up the strength to weakly call out to the giantess, asking, “Wha….Why? Why…Why would you…How did you?! Change me back!”

Hah!” The sudden exclamation by the woman startled Parker, who jumped in her hand.  “Isn’t it obvious? Has your teeny tiny brain learned anything yet? God, you’re even more helpless than I thought.  Something needs to be done.  As much as I’d enjoy it, I can’t play with you like this all night. 

“Just…Just bring me to my friend!”  Parker pleaded to the goddess, shuddering at the thought of Victoria seeing him like this.  She was his best chance at safety in his current predicament, however.

Oh, you have a friend? That’s perfect!  I’m sure that someone who knows you could give you a better…perspective.

Sick of the giantess’s riddles and mind games, survival being the first thing on his mind, Parker breathlessly shouted back, “My phone…My phone! She might have texted!” 

Hmmph.”  The woman caged her hands around Parker and moved towards his discarded pants, simultaneously giving him the most nauseating ride of his life.  She reached down and picked his phone from his pocket with her free hand.  Even she let out a small laugh as she saw how miniature the phone looked in her grasp.  At her touch, the phone illuminated, a text from Victoria highlighting the screen.

Victoria.” The amazon read aloud, and judging by Parker’s muffled squeaks from inside her other hand, she assumed that she was the friend that he was speaking of.

Well, it’s a tad bit hard to decipher what she’s trying to say with her obviously drunk jargon...but it seems as if she was trying to tell you not to wait up for her and that she was staying the night. Why don’t we check the bedroom next to us, huh little man? 

Without waiting for a reply, the goddess strode towards the door, having to duck under it on her way through.  Aiming her sights to the door that was diagonal to the one that she had just left, her feet plodded on the ground as she slowly pushed open the cracked door.

Well, well, well.  I remember when I used to get taken advantage of like this.

Through the door was Victoria, passed out inside of of a tangled mess of sheets on a small bed, her feet peeking out from the ends of the covers.  Her makeup was smeared and her clothes, from her panties to her high-heeled leather boots, were strewn on the floor.  She clearly had an interesting night as well.  Furthermore, whoever she was with that night must have not had the decency to stay the night with her. 

“VICTORIA! VICTORIA!”  Parker screamed at the top of his lungs, prompting the giantess to open the impromptu prison of her hand to look at him.

Don’t worry, I’m sure that you’ll cross paths tomorrow,” she said with a devilish grin.  

“Just wake her up and give me to her! I’m fucking begging you!” Parker was nearing tears at this point.

Aw, don’t cry little baby.  You’re putting a sour note on what is supposed to be a good thing for us.

“What do you mean?! I was just reduced to being your toe-jam just a minute ago!”  Parker was starting to lose his mind, his face growing red as he shouted at the gigantic women.

There you go! Maybe there is hope for you after all.  Too bad, it’s just when I have to say goodbye to you.

Parker then erupted into several desperate pleas while the goddess, paying him no mind, scanned her eyes across the room.  Her eyes landed on Victoria’s strayed boot. 

Perfect.

“What are y---” Parker trailed off as he was whisked through the air, stopping above Victoria’s well-worn shoe.

Before Parker had time to mentally connect the dots, his gorgeously evil captor said, “Until we meet again, my tiny friend,” and dropped Parker a considerable distance into the boot.  Parker let out a blood-curling scream as he dropped, slamming his head on the highest point of the shoe’s sole and tumbling down into the toe area.  The fall knocked him unconscious.

Remember sweetie, put some aspirin in your coffee tomorrow and you’ll feel all better.

Laughing at her own joke, the mysterious woman walked out of the room and towards the front door, casually brushing past a few gawking partygoers on her way out.