- Text Size +

Fuck.

Parker curses to himself as he silences the alarm of his phone for the 3rd time this morning.  Parker hates mornings, mostly because he hates the days that follow.  He is faced with another day of the stereotypical grind; the days that eventually evaporate from one’s mind mere weeks after they have happened. 

C’mon, man. Get it together. It’s Friday.

Literally dragging himself out of bed, Parker lazily stumbles into the shower and follows his daily routine, which includes shaving and picking out an outfit that will hopefully merit some attention from the women at his office.  Finally deciding on a gray polo and tan slacks, he heads out the door and walks to the bus stop.

On crowded mid-spring bus rides such as this, Parker is sometimes lucky enough to see a stunningly beautiful woman, the kind that makes him wish that he would have the charm to find himself a partner in that instant. 

Almost immediately after stepping onto the bus, Parker spotted a confident-looking 20-something sitting in an aisle seat around the middle of the bus.  He was immediately struck with a curiosity as to why she was on this dirty, stuffy bus, not fanning herself at some entrepreneur’s mansion in the tropics.  Parker avoided making nervous eye-contact with this woman, but took a seat to the back-right of her.  He took a few (overly) long looks at her, from her shining blonde hair to the perfectly French-pedicured toes teasing him from her heels. 

These looks continued until his stop came, which coincidentally happened to be hers as well, as it was in the middle of downtown.  Parker stood up and got behind his newfound crush in the line to pay and leave the bus. 

Holy shit.

As he stood up, he noticed something about the woman that he missed during the roughly 30-minute ride.  She was tall.  Really tall.  Even without heels, Parker figured that she was easily above 6 feet tall.  Although he stood at a modest 5’10, Parker was more than intimidated by this amazon, being treated to a close-up look of her exposed upper back, which was about at eye-level for him.  The sweet scent of her perfume, mixed with a hint of sweat from the long bus ride, wafted into his nostrils.  His sights headed downward, past the dramatic curves of her ass, down to those man-killing heels, containing those perfect feet that he swore must have been 2-3 sizes bigger than his. After a few moments of gazing from Parker and ignorance to his presence by the goddess, she reached the bus driver and began to pull bills out of her purse to pay her bus fare. She casually stuffed a $5 bill into the machine, to which it proceeded to angrily spit the excess change out of the coin slot. Without saying a word, the woman tried to cusp her large hands together to catch all of the quarters, but naturally, a few fell to the floor.  Hoping to appease his new goddess, Parker clumsily dropped to his knees before the woman, and fumbled around while collecting the quarters. After he gathered every quarter and somewhat composed himself, Parker looked at the sight before him.  And heavens, it was a sight.  Right in front of him was the amazon's glistening toes, sweating from being squished together in the heat, nearly commanding his worship and affection.  He looked up past her titanic tan legs. And up. And up.  He was then met with her scowling face, scoffing at the little man at her feet who was so desperately trying to win her approval. At this harsh look, Parker shot up, albeit not very far; the woman's large breasts met him at the top, which were hardly constrained in her dress.  Quickly realizing that he was making the situation even worse by staring, Parker looked up at the statuesque woman, who, craning her neck down at him, snatched her quarters out of his little hands and strutted off of the bus, leaving Parker in a trance-like state of embarrassment.

I guess it's my fucking fault anyway to have sat by her. Like anything would have happened.

Parker put his head down, marveling at the unusual situation that life just threw at him.  He felt smaller and lonelier than ever.  He then stepped off of the bus headed to work, feeling fairly emasculated for so early in the morning.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys, I've been a longtime reader and I finally decided to try out writing like this for the first time.  I hope that you like it!