- Text Size +

On Monday Morning at 9AM, Dave got up for work. He walks to work and meets Debbie (21 year old woman unemployed) at the bus stop.

"Hi David" Debbie said.

"Hey Debbie, You do know you can call me Dave," replied Dave,"David makes me fell like a little kid.

"OK Dave" Giggled Debbie.

The bus finally arrived and they both got on. Then finally Dave got off the bus at 10:30 am to work and Dave went to his desk, While Dave was working he heard he boss shout of him and he Quickly went to her Office. 

"Dave you have not been doing enough work, I could fire you but what fun would that be," Said Lara (Dave's boss) with an evil grin on her face and a weird thing in her hand.

"I'm trying my best but..." before he could say another word lara  interrupted him.

"You have been a naughty boy " she said and with that she started to shrink him.

"wooah what you do......" dave said before he passed out of dizzyness.

2 hours later Dave woke up, adjusting his eyes to the light was staring up at his giant boss and everything else.

"Finally your awake, You will do what i say or I will crush you like the bug you are with my huge sweaty feet" Laughed lara.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you sick ev..

"Someone isnt been a nice boy are they" Lara laughed.

She picked his naked body up and started poking him everywhere and laughing.

"Get of me you sick BITCH" Dave yelled up at his giant boss.

Ignoring him Lara dropped him in her massive sweaty sock and when he reached the bottom she started squishing him between her toes and covering him in toe jam and sweat.

Dave could barely breath with the foul scent coming from her massive feet. The smell was so bad Dave passed out. Dave finally woke up after he heard the BOOMING VOICE of his boss.

"You've finally woken up, I was thinking that you wear dead from been squished by my giant feet." Chuckled Lara.

"Change me back you Crazy Bitch You cant do this to me" Yelled dave as he was placed on a table and just managing to stand up.

"Well I already have, and what will you do about it you tiny ant" replied lara.

Before dave could say another word lara picked him up and placed him in her bag.

"Be a good boy and stay in here im going to meet Joe my boyfriend." Lara said.

All dave saw was darkness he kept falling over and going side to side every step lara took.

30 minutes later Dave heard a different voice saying "Hey Babe come in."

"That must be Joe" Dave thought.

"Oh Joe I missed you, I've got a surprise for you," Lara said happily.

 Lara opened up her bag and grapped dave tiny nude body tightly in her hand and took him out slowly. 

" I think your going to like it" chuckled lara.

As soon as she took him out Joe was shocked to see a tiny person.

"I know you've always wanted to have a pet so here you are."

Daves tiny ears were shocked when he heard he was being forced to someones pet.

"So this little guy is ours to keep" said joe,"Hey little guy im gonna call you jake."

dave was outraged the his name was taken from him and he was now treated someones pet.

"I'm Not called Jake and im not someones fucking pet" yelled dave.

"naughty jake, we will have to punish you now" joe said.

Joe picked dave up and placed him on the sofa and then he told lara to sit on him. When laras butt landed on dave he could fell the cheeks squeezing himand when she stood up dave was stuck to her butt, joe gently peeled him of and said "you will listen and serve us you slave."

With this dave looked worried and scared he was thinking how he could escape and he was also thinking what other punishment would there be.

It was becoing dark now and lara was getting ready to leave.

"you know lara you can stay here for the night if you want babe" said joe

"Thanks joe" lara said and dropped her bag on the floor.

Dave was afraid even more now spending a whole night at joe's.

joe picked up dave and put him in his underwear draw and said to him " You will sleep her jake it's comfortable and warm in here" then he shut the draw only leaving a little bit of a gap so that dave didn't sufforcate overnight.

As lara and joe were laying in bed together joe said to her "Do you wanna, You know."

"Oh yes joe yes i will" lara whispered back to joe.

Joe got out of bed and went into the draw were dave was and he took out a condom but he didn't realize dave was holding onto it joe opened it up and started to put it on while dave fell to the bottom of the condom and tried screaming and climbing out but it failed. dave just saw a massive dick coming towards him, just luckily there was enough room that dave wouldn't get squishe by joes massive dick. dave was yelling and screaming but it was to late joe was already laying on top of lara.

Dave was almost sick but before he was sick, cum from joes dick squirted out and covered dave in it by the time he was finished dave was swimming in it.

Joe got up and he couldn't find the bin so he put the dirty condom back in his underwear draw and muttered "jake sleep with this you little bug"

Dave climbed out of the cum filled condom and went to the corner of the draw and started to go to sleep but he kept on been throwing up before he went to sleep.

In the morning Joe and lara woke up and started to get changed while joe went looking through his underwear draw he found a little sleeping dave in one of his boxers. Joe saw him sleeping there and picked them up slowly making sure not to wake up dave and put them on and started laughing a couple minutes later dave woke up and couldn't see a thing and started to move aroung and climb to see were he was.

Joe felt him wiggling and said "jake your awake im going to give you a present" when joe finished his sentence he farted and dave was finding it very hard to breathe and then he started to struggle out even more and the joe took him out laughing "did you like the present i gave you."

dave was place on the floor and joe went of into the kitchen.

Now is my chance to escape dave thought as he started running towords the door.

Joe came back and just managed to see dave heading to the door.

"JAKE" yelled joe which struck fear to dave "GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!"

Dave ran even faster towards the door while joe was walking after him. Dave tripped over and started to crawl under the door just managing to escape joes hand from grapping him. The door flung open joe couldn't see him anymore and said "he wont survive out here for long anyway" and went back in side.

Dave ran untill he got to the road when he stopped because of all the cars zooming by he went for it anyway he ran again and he suddenly stopped moving he looked down and noticed he was stuck in chewy he struggles and struggles but he can't get out and now he notices a bus coming.

Dave is helpless he is stuck there and he can do nothing the bus is closer now and dave is praying and the bus gets closer and the bus stopped above him and dave just missed the tyres. Phew thought dave. A Family got of the bus and 1 of the girls spotted dave and said dolly.

Dave was grapped by the little girl and took to her mom.

"Mommy can I keep this dolly."

"Fine, But wash it when you get home"

dave was been crushed alive by the little girl and they finally reached there house and dave was took into the kitchen were he was placed into the sink and washed. Then dave was taken up stairs into the little girls room. The little girl puts dave into a doll house and dresses him up in girly dresses.

"little girl help me" Dave said

"You can talk Dolly"

"Yes can you help me take me to your mother" Dave said again

"NO your my dolly and if mommy finds out your a real person i wont be able to play with you" said the little girl, "your my dolly little man and i am gonna play with you forever and ever and you will be my best friend."

The little girl took dave and put him in her old hamsters cage high up on her shelf and said "Your mine forever."

 Dave was thinking is this the end am I going to be a little girls play thing for the rest of my life.

 

                                     TO BE CONTINUED