- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I randomly thought of the idea for this story, and can't wait to complete it.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

There are too many "average people" in stories out there. Had to add Brad.

 

 

      My name is Brad Oberly. I’m 17, I have light blue eyes, brown hair, and I’m pretty fit. I mean, I’m not that muscular or anything, but I’m agile, and I know how to throw a punch. I know because knocked out this kid named Stanley who tried to beat me up in 8th grade.

 

You may think I’m pretty average, but I’m too intelligent to be considered that. My intelligence allows me to win almost every argument, and to successfully persuade anyone, almost every time. I don’t look like a nerd or anything, but who knew my persuasion skills would save my life one day? Here is my story.

 

I was walking home from school when I saw my crush, Kate. She had blonde hair and she was sexy, but I didn’t ask her out because I wanted to wait. I didn’t want to have her as my girlfriend, but then see a hotter girl and start having regrets, so I waited. I was almost to my house when I heard this scream coming from the forest near my home.

 

I started to go near the forest, but I didn’t go into it because that would not be very logical. There could be a bear in there and it would just kill me. “Hello?” I shouted into the forest. There was no reply. I decided to ignore the scream and I continued walking towards my house, but then a bag was placed over my head.

 

I quickly pulled the bag off my head with my left hand, while at the same time throwing a blind punch behind me, and hit someone in the face. When I got the bag off my head and turned around, there were five people dressed in black clothing and wearing masks, but one of them was knocked out. That was obviously the one I punched in the face. I then dodged a fist blasting towards my head, and kicked one of the people in the nuts. He fell on the ground and I punched him in the head as hard as possible, knocking him out and leaving some blood on his scalp. The remaining three people suddenly pulled out needles, which I assumed would either kill me or knock me out. When I felt one of the needles touch my skin, I was sure to punch one of them in the face as hard as I possibly could. I succeeded in doing this, but then I blacked out.

 

I woke up in some sort of prison cell. It was so small, I had to crouch. I noticed a toy bed and a toy toilet, well, I thought they were toys. Right when I started to wonder where the hell I was, I heard a male voice say, “Did you do it to him yet?” followed by a female voice that said, “Sorry sir, I forgot. I will do it right now,” a few seconds later, I saw some sort of laser hit me in the chest, and then everything went blurry. The toilet and the bed looked extremely distorted and everything seemed to shake back and forth. And then I blacked out again.

 

I awoke in a cell that looked exactly like the previous cell I was in, except it was larger. The toilet and bed were normal-sized, and I noticed how gravity felt a little weird. And then it hit me.

 

I was shrunk! The laser that hit me must have been some secret hi-tech device used to shrink stuff. It was so hi-tech, even my clothing shrunk with me. But then all these thoughts started rolling in my head. Where the fuck am I? Why did someone shrink me? If I get sick, I will probably die due to the size of my cells. And most importantly, what am I going to do now? But then I saw a hole in the wall appear, followed by the same female voice I heard earlier, “Please enter the hole, and follow my instructions. If you don’t, consequences will occur,” I was scared as fuck, but I made sure I did what the voice told me to. I was probably very weak at my size, and I could easily be killed. So I went into the hole.

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's what she said. But seriously, I got the testing idea from playing Portal.