- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

giantess butt crush college bicycle seat shrink sadistic violence loser boy man shrunken bike race

Jackson was a very very dull college student.He understood nothing in his science classes and always sat on the last bench like an owl.Besides he was a loser lover,failed to make any relation long-lasting or fruitful.His nightmatres frightened him with all his ex g.f.s figures ravaging his mind like giantesses.This was also a liking of him to see any woman becoming bigger and bigger before his tiny eyes and hopeless body,killing him by vore or foot/butt crush without showing pathos.In Jackson's class there was no girl who didn't know about his fantasy.They even derided him many times for that.

Jackson generally loved a woman's ass with lots of feminine padding on both cheeks and loved a supposed tragedy of being squeezed under any of such massive butts specially on a bicycle seat,seat made of spongy leather.He had grown this fetish when he was a little child.His school-teacher Mrs. Hodgson used to ride a bike which had a gel seat and suited nicely to her huge bum.He noticed carefully his teacher's crotchet on the seat during every bike ride,felt so happy to imagine himself shrunken and tiny like a microscopic bug creeping on the seat just before being smushed by those gigantic booty.

Jackson from then decided to make a shrink potion.But he was not a scientist,nor an intelligent student,although that was his subject.Finally he managed to steal the formula of the potion invented by his scientist friend George from the college lab. and on a fine morning with an evil plan in his mind he went to the college ground where a bicycle race was organaized only for the young girls.He was just about to apply the potion upon his body hiding in a nearby children's park.He poured all of it on her head.That was stinky but within some moments he saw that all the playing kids already appeared to him as big as mountains.

His dream came true soon as his tiny body caught a playing little boy's sight.Now near the park gate,all bikes for race were parked in rows and the boy thinking him a talking doll picked him up and god knew what motivated the little one afterwards to place Jackson on one of those racing bikes' seats.

This happened exactly some seconds before the event's beginning.Jackson showed no protest throughout these unexpected proceedings.He knew where he was standing at that moment in a size not more than two inches.His heart was beating rapidly both in pleasure and terror.Lastly his long-wished moment came.He recognized Ashley's enormous sexy figure clad in a cyclists' jersey.She was the first girl of his class,a very promising student of science in the whole college.Ashley gave him no chance of further staring at her awesome beauty.The race started in right time and Ashley mounted her bike. 

That was a huge butt drop and then she grinded him on the fleshy left pad of the seat as she pedalled along some yards.Jackson's chest portion ached severly but this was just a start at a low speed.Jackson was still happy with his fantasy becoming gradually true.