- Text Size +
Story Notes:
for those of you who hate a slow start. this is for you
"five more minutes mom." this statement came from a fourteen year old boy who mistook the shaking of the ground as the action of his mother shaking the bed frame. this boy is our hero.
he stands... excuse me, STOOD at about six feet, has greasey shoulder length hair, which was suffering from a deadly case of bed head, wearing a Mario footie, hazel eyes, a pale complexion, despite his thin appearance, was moderately strong, and is named noble.
now, since the ground didn't stop shaking, he tried to swing his legs out of bed he was confronted by a solid material that prevented his feet from continuing their downward accent. he demed it a matter worth opening his eyes for. when he looked around he found he was laying on large blades of grass, his mind didn't try to find a more 'rational' explanation because the explanation he found satisfied him. another glance told him two giant women were heading towards him. he didn't care what they looked like, and he wouldn't care as long as they didn't prove to be a larger part of his life. noble knew this wasn't a dream, but he didn't care. he took another look at the women approaching him, without actually SEEING them, scratched his head, and went on a hunt for something to offer his empty stomach.
the two women looked at each other and realized this is the male they've been looking for all these centuries. they then chased after him.
noble, not realizing his value to them, walked towards a bush with strange fruit. the fruit was the size of a pear, and was shaped like one, but it had long brown hairs sticking up here and there, and the skin was a sickly purple. 'i could shave this thing if i wanted to' noble thought with a smile.
the giantesses got there just in time to stop him from taking a bite of the 'sasquatch pear' as noble so properly named it. 'STOP!' the larger of the two said.
noble sighed and dropped the fruit to the ground. noble fully realized them for the first time, nothing much, they had the typical erotica giantess features, huge tits you can hardly see past, shapely figures, pale skin, the larger one had brunette hair and the shorter one had firey red hair. they were wearing outfits that a huntress from the middle-ages. and noble, despite being one eighth there size, cross his arms and said, while giving them a look that made them feel the same size as him, 'im trying to find something to eat and i just finished de-furring that thing.' he gestured towards the fruit 'do you need anything?'
the giants knew he would be bold but they weren't expecting this.
the brunette spoke up and said, 'the fruit you were about to eat is poisonous-'
'thanks i'll keep that in mind next time.' he said while walking away.
'we need you to come with us' the redhead replyed.
noble stopped, thought, looked at them over his shoulder, and asked, 'will there be food?'

noble later learned that the brunettes name was ashley, while her friends name was tina.
noble was nestled comfortably between tinas breasts and folded arms as she carried him like a baby.
most men would be struggling to find answers at this point, but noble had fantasized about this moment ever since he discovered his gts fetish, about three years ago, and he wasn't going to let any stupid questions get in the way of his pleasure.
after about thirty minutes of sweet bliss, they arived at there destination, a cliff. as it might seem at first glance, but nobles keen eyes noticed a strange consentration of plants in a certain area.
'let me guess' noble said pointing towards the abnormality, ' that's where we're going.' it was more of a statement then a question. the titans nodded, dumb struck.