- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was  tedious but fun to write, and took me about five days to finish to where I wanted it. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was  tedious but fun to write, and took me about five days to finish to where I wanted it. I hope you guys enjoy it.

      Pennies, worthless pieces of coinage not even worth picking up. Some find them lucky, some throw them into the trash, and most pass them by. This is a story about the Lone Penny which does not follow the normal rules, a penny which has acquired magic properties. Yes this penny is cursed, and anyone unlucky enough to pick it up, will only pray they don't utter the magic word. "Lucky.." This penny is sick of hearing, "Just keep the change", from now on, you will respect The Penny.

      Jun was shopping with his girlfriend Ann. This morning was no different from many morning they got to share with one another, although shopping was a one day a week affair like laundry day. The two had been going steady for quite a while now. Jun had elected to go straight to work after graduating, he had chosen to take a job at a local warehouse. The job was hell, and often times, his only comfort was Ann. Ann's college tuition was mostly being covered by his paychecks, so he had little money but was happy all the same. Ann was currently in the other aisle grabbing deodorant.

      Shopping was often stressful for Jun. His girlfriend oftentimes would make things awkward for him. Today she had asked him to get her Tampons. Being a brawny man straight out of work covered in sweat, he often got stares. He slowly arched his way towards the aisle he needed to be in. He did not want to draw attention to himself to avoid the shame and embarrassment. Despite being 18 years old, Jun could still not be calm. None of his previous girlfriends in high school put him through this, but Ann was worth much worse embarrassment and hardship.

      Finally approaching the shelf when no one else was in the aisle he grabbed one of the packages of Tampons. It was a small pack, but it was still mission successful! Then he looked down at the ground. On the ground lay a shining penny, it was entrancing to him. To someone who broke their back day after day in a warehouse moving around freight, money lying on the floor was lucky. Bending over with the box of tampons in his left hand, Jun grabbed the penny with his right hand. "What luck I have, this is a lucky... penny." As he was unable to finish his words, Jun was overcome with darkness.

      In the aisle in which Jun had stood now only remained a single four pack of Tampons sittings on the floor next to a penny. Besides the sound of the box hitting the floor, no other sound or scream was heard, nothing was seen, and no one was aware. Jun was alone in the dark Immobile, he could hear a crash of noises a moment earlier, but now all was silent. He felt odd, and could only smell cotton and plastic. In the dark he thought he could see and feel a bunch of plastic wrapped around him, but he wasn't sure of what to make of it. He tried yelling for help but he didn't even seem to have the ability to even move his mouth.

      Ann had finished grabbing some shampoo and soap from the shelf. Seeing how Jun was grabbing the other stuff she went to check on him. He didn't appear to be waiting in the aisle. Still it was odd, perhaps he had gotten embarrassed and went to grab some of the other groceries. He often had done it before when she asked him to buy her underwear. Still her brand of Tampons were sitting in the middle of the floor perhaps he had gotten nervous and ran.

      Ann walked over to the Tampons on the floor. A penny sat on the ground next to the Tampons, but she paid no attention to it, it was pretty worthless after all.  She picked the Tampons up and put them back on the shelf. Looking at the shelf she grabbed the larger pack which had a cheaper unit price. Jun would scold her after all if she made bad purchase decisions. Having what she needed, Ann walked out of the Aisle with her bulk pack of tampons.

      Jun sat helpless for what appeared to be hours in his small prison. He often heard voices, but most of them were loud females, but Ann was never among them.

      Lina, a rather ditzy blonde was in a hurry. She felt like she might leak at any moment. There was a small problem though, she only had a dollar and twenty five cents on her. Her rather annoying small dog was barking in her purse. Looking at the shelf in front of her, she saw the cheapest small pack of tampons. She was literally one penny short in this emergency. Then she saw it, on the floor, shinning. The penny she needed to make her purchase, it was pure luck.

      She reached down, "thank god I found you, you're a lucky..." In an instant the world became very large as Lina fell into free fall. She looked around, everything was moving fast and was huge. She landed inside her own purse! She tried to yell, but to her horror, she only to let out a bark. She was her own dog, Shen, the small pocket purse dog she adorably carried around with her. In a panic she decided to retrace the last things she said and did.

      Cindy was a sales associate and was rather busy. Right now she was getting irritated though, a customer in the next aisle was letting her dog bark like crazy.

      Lina found trying to speak was useless but set her paw down on the penny she had picked up a moment before. She was back to her old self before she could react. Was it a dream? No the penny in her hand the purse on the floor, she wasn't sure but she would try it again. She slipped the penny into her pocket as a sales associate from the store came into the aisle.

      "Mam, may I remind you our store does not permit dogs unless they are; seeing eye dogs." Said Cindy sternly.

      Lina replied, "I'm a little short on time, and I really need these." She pointed to the pack of tampons on the shelf. "But I'm a little short of cash I'm afraid."

      Cindy could understand this woman's aggravations, but she wanted to be stern about store policy, but in reality she just didn't care about that, the dog was just plain annoying. "Here," Said Cindy as she handed her a Dollar, "next time, come prepared."

      "Thanks," said Lina as she bowed and  headed for a checkout.

      Jun had heard dogs, more girls prattling, and finally he felt like he was on the move. He was sure he heard a beep noise and soon he heard the graceful tapings of a girls high heels as she ran.

      Lina had finally made it into the bathroom. She sat down in a stall and checked herself, it seemed she was still okay. Grabbing her new purchase, she ripped open the case and quickly dumped the tampons into her second purse. Grabbing one she unceremoniously inserted it with much relief.

      Jun heard a tearing sound and was now tumbling inside his white plastic prison into another dark abyss. As he sat there motionless he felt a giant thing pass over him. The thing, whatever it was, seemed to rummage around him shortly before grabbing another one of the plastic wrappers, like he himself was in. After some more tumbling and tossing, Jun could swear he heard a car starting up right before being drowned out by bad pop music.

      Lina arrived at her ex boyfriend's home and pulled her keys out of the ignition. Oh, her ex was in for a surprise, and she needed a test subject anyways. Taking her time she walked up to his house and Knocked on his door. There was no reply, she waited a few minutes but got tired of waiting. Walking over to her ex boyfriend Motorcycle, she found it still had the keys still in it, including the house key. Without a second thought she grabbed the key and headed for the door.

      There was no one inside when she entered. The place was rather empty and now was populated with another girls things. This upset Lina to quite an extent. She had suspected Peter had been cheating on her all the way up to the breakup, but here this bitch was already living with him. Clearly angry and infuriated any tests she planned now became much more sinister.

      She looked around the apartment some more an eventually discovered a note. The gist of it said that Peter was currently out shopping, but the slut was sleeping upstairs. Lina had an evil thought and to make it come true she went to find what she need to enact it. Looking through the house she finally came upon what she was looking for. It could have been anything but this was most appropriate.

      Being very quiet Lina snuck into the sleeping girls bedroom. She snored and looked fairly attractive for a redhead. She was less busty than herself, but she figured this slut was going to be stupid enough to fall for her trick. Leaving a note and a surprise for the sleeping girl, Lina snuck back out of the room and knocked on the door.

      Jennifer had been sleeping peaceful when a knock came upon her door. It was a little bit early, but it appeared that Peter had gotten back. Stepping out of her bed, it was a bit chilly. She noticed a note on the burrow. It seemed to be a rather silly note that Peter had left. "Hey sweetie, I'm right behind the door. But first I want you to follow these instructions." The note read on.

      Jennifer had no idea what Peter was up to, but saw no harm in following the rather odd directions. She first picked up the plain old penny on her dresser with her right hand; as the note said to do. "This is kind of silly Peter." Said Jennifer as she gripped the penny. "You better have some good reason for such a ridiculous game." Jennifer continued to pick up the second object and say, "Oh my what do I have here, it's a lucky.... penny."

      Lina heard the penny fall to the wooden floor as she was pressing her ear to the door. Turning the doorknob to the door, she revealed an empty room. No slut was present, only a penny on the floor, and an unopened single case of toilet paper. Picking up the penny she pocketed it, and grabbed the case of toilet paper.

      One second Jennifer had been saying a ridiculous line, and the next she was falling to the floor. She couldn't move, but she could tell she was wrapped in some kind of wax paper or plastic. While trying to figure out what happened a giant shadow loomed over head. It looked like a giant, but she didn't get enough time to look to be certain. Without being able to make a sound or observe further she was cast into a dark hole.

      Jun still had no idea where he was or what was happening. For a moment he saw light, but then a round object plummeted and hit him leaving him in darkness again.

      Lina zipped back up her purse, and grabbed her other Purse with her dog Shen in it, off the floor. She would have plans for the slut later. Peter would be arriving shortly and she would need him to help her overcome her new hunger. This meant she needed to be ready for him. She doubted a note trick would work on him, like it had on his slut, but she knew a trick that would. Looking through the fridge she found what she needed, Cookie dough in a can. She then waited at the door for Peter to return. She was still squeamish about what she was about to do, but with the slut sitting in her purse, there was no going back now.

      Peter was finally returning from his shopping trip. It seemed that Jennifer had finally woken up because he swore he saw someone standing behind the tinted glass of the front door. Unlocking the door with his key Peter was greeted by his ex girlfriend Lina. She was standing there in shorts, a tank top, sandals, and even had her pet dog Shen with her. This might have been normal had they not broken up a few days earlier. "What are you doing in my house Lina!" Peter demanded.

      "I was here to pick these two things up." Said Lina as she hid the two objects behind her. Peter was furious, so furious he made a grab for the items she was holding.

      Not caring about his own groceries Peter dropped them in order to take back the items in her hands. "All your stuff is already out of this house Lina, we're through, you dumb blonde."

      Lina held back her Anger, after all he was falling right into her trap. She let him have both the items. "You still have something of mine and I was going to take that stuff until you gave back my lucky penny!"

      He was not thinking, even though it would not of helped him, Peter was drawn easily into her trap. He hadn't bothered to look in his own hands at what she had tried to steal, but a magic penny was ridiculous. "What the hell are you talking about Lina, a lucky.... penny." He would have continued, but he was cut off. Tricked by his ex girlfriend.

      Lina quickly grasped up the penny and her special treat. Despite the cool cylinder of dough in her hand, she was starting to get hot.

      Peter felt cold and cramped, like he had been cramped into a small tube with no air. He wasn't sure how he got there, or where here was, but the claustrophobia was starting to set in. Luckily he did not have much time to dwell on it.

      Lina was tempted to eat hew snack raw, but isntead there was a better method. Turning on the oven she was getting ready for her batch of cookies. The tube of dough sat on the counter next to a pan covered in butter. The oven was preheating, and the wax paper had already been spread out on the table. All she needed to do now was to prepare the dough. Grabbing the can opener she slowly started working around the can's edge.

      Peter saw light a little bit at a time until the tube he currently resided in was opened. He tried to gasp but couldn't as he slid from the tube into a gigantic hand.  He could see all around himself, but everything around him was huge, if the claustrophobia had failed to instill terror into him, this certainly hadn't. Peter was shocked as his giant ex Lina placed him on the pan and slowly brought a knife out.

      Lina started to hum as she sliced the dough into even cookie sized bites. Carefully placing the 12 cookie bites around the pan she was nearly ready to start here batch of cookies. There was still the matter of the last little bit of dough, it was not worth making a second batch. She stared intently at the cookie dough in her hand.

      Peter was in considerable pain, he had literally been hacked up despite his unanswered pleas. The horror did not stop there, he had finally realized what he had become when he started seeing pieces of himself get placed on a large baking sheet. It was rather odd for him because he was still connected with all his other pieces, but the separation brought fourth pain to him with each cut. Peter looked down from Lina's hand seeing that the pan was out of room. He also watched in horror from below as the dough he just was, was then placed in the giants mouth. For a moment he could feel every little bit of her chewing and salivating. Her hot humid tongue would push the piece of him around inside her mouth breaking him up. Peter could literally feel parts of himself detach almost as if he had lost a body part, it was painful yet pleasant. Then she swallowed, Peter felt a part of himself disappear completely.

      Lina licked her fingers as she looked over to the oven seeing it had just hit temp. "Time to bake the Peter cookies." She said aloud.

      Peter was worried, the prospect of being baked alive had to be a joke, but his ex was not laughing. He pleaded more, but it was quite apparent that would never work, he was simply her cookies, but how?

      Lina continued to hum a particular pop song as she grabbed the cookie sheet. With her other hand, Lina opened the oven which was a scorching 350 degrees fahrenheit. She took another look at the cookies, "Peter it's time for your transformation from dough to my delicious cookies." Lina said as she shoved the pan into the oven and set the timer.

      For ten minutes Peter could feel his body changing, his eyes became dulled and his body became hard. He could not bear it anymore as his body started to char in a few places; the timer went off.

      Lina had ten minutes to think, she had truly liked Peter, she wondered what would happen if  he was changed back now. For the moment Peter was cooling on wax paper on the table, but the idea of a burned alive human crept into her mind. She thought she'd try it. Would Peter come back alright like she had, or was it too late. She had to know.

      Lina slowly approached the cooling cookies and frightfully dropped the penny onto one of the cookies. Peter had been bombarded by his ex. The giant penny now stuck into one of his forms. She waited a second and nothing happened. "Seems the Penny no longer recognizes you Peter, I'm sorry but I can't waste food." Peter's heart sank, there was no going back he realized.

      She looked a bit woeful to Peter, but a smile crept unto her face. "Time to eat," she said as her empty stomach growled.

      Lina grabbed one of the cookies and placed it on a plate, she looked at her dog Shen as she begged. She placed the plate on the floor. Grabbing another plate she poured the eleven other cookies unto a plate and headed for Peter's bedroom.

      Peter was set down on the ground and left for a dog to eat. The tiny little purse dog was one of his personal enemies. From pooping in his house, to needing to be walked, but now here he was, something to feed the damn dog. In a flash the dogs giant tongue grabbed up one of peters cookie forms and started to drool and chew him to pieces, until Peter no longer felt that part of himself.

      Lina walked into Peter's bedroom and set down the cookies. With all the time she spent setting up the plan, and then waiting for Peter to return home, and baking the cookies it was now nearly noon. Very close to her planned meeting with an old friend she hadn't seen since high school. "Better make this session quick."

      Peter watched as his ex slowly undressed on his bed. She now lay there naked. "Hey Peter, I bet you would like to touch me one last time before you get to become one with me right?" She looked over to the motionless cookies as if expecting something. Grabbing the cookies one by one she placed them on her perky tits, her clit, her legs, and anyone else she could think of. First she grabbed a cookie from her left breast, say goodbye to the breast peter it will be the last time you touch it. This continued until only one cookie remained sitting on her clit which she had started to rub earlier.

      "I guess Peter this will be the last time you get me off, and the last time you will be in my mouth." She said menacingly. "But I can at least promise you will get one more shot at my ass though." She giggled.

      Peter had been crushed chewed and reduced to nothing ten times already now, he accepted his fate as there was nothing else left now then to becomes one with Lina, as she had said. Still he shuddered inside as his vision went dark and he sat on Lina's tongue.

      Lina was really enjoying her last cookie as she chose to let him slowly dissolve through tongue play as she slowly grinded him up with her tongue. he had given him similar service with her mouth before, this time she would not hold back. As she continued to feel the last cookie break down she slowly fingered herself to an orgasm by rubbing just her clit. As she did so she swallowed. Peter was now just calories to her.

      Lina quickly put her clothes back on. Collecting some of the groceries Peter had bought, she sat them down in her car.

      Jun had been sitting in his prison for hours and hours, and it had been quiet for quite a while now. Then he heard the familiar sound of a car going again. He wondered where he was off to now.

      Jennifer still had no idea what was going on or what that giant shadow had been earlier, but she distinctly heard a car start, where was she?

      Ann arrived at the busy pub still worrying about her missing boyfriend Jun. "Hello." Yelled Lina as she saw her old high school friend Ann. "I thought you were brining your boyfriend Peter?" Said Ann. "I dumped him cause he cheated on me. But where is your hunk Jun!" Lina declared. Before Ann could reply a waiter seated them. "I'll be right back Ann, ladies room." Ann still hadn't had a chance to say anything about Jun, but nodded to her friend as she left the table. A waiter approached and Ann just told her to get them water.

      Jun couldn't believe it, he was right nearby Ann. He tried yelling but there was, yet again, no effect. He could hear another girls voice which he swore he could remember from high school. Perhaps this was Ann's old friend. Before he could discern more, he was tossed around more as his prison was carried away.

      Lina opened one of the small stalls inside the girls room of the Pub. She desperately needed to pee and change her tampon. Sitting down she let out a stream of piss and moaned. Reaching down she yanked out the bloodied tampon as she went to grab a new one from her purse. The old Tampon fell into the piss and sat there. She then started to peel the wrapper off the tampon she had just grabbed.

      Jun had heard the sound of a waterfall and then heard a girl moan. It made no sense, and then there came a giant claw which pinched him and started to tear him from his prison. He hoped it was Ann trying to free him. To his horror he saw an old familiar face of a girl from high school. He was being dangled in front of her face, and what he saw in a stall mirror, would have taken his breath away if he could breathe. He was nothing but a cotton ball with a tail inside a tampon applicator,  a Tampon. He saw a red cotton ball floating in the water below as he was slowly  being lowered.

      Lina used one of her hands to hold back her large flabby pussy lips as she inserted the Tampon. Pressing the cotton inside her, she pulled out the applicator leaving a small white stingy tail hanging from her pussy. The pussy lips slowly receded but were still semi loose. She pulled up her thong and  shorts, and walked out of the stall. She was ready to eat lunch worry free.

      It was like slow motion for Jun, one moment he was looking a gigantic pussy the size of a cave, the next he was plunged into darkness. He wished he could move but instead he was pushed from behind and shot further into the hot damp wet cave. The smell was bad, but the taste was starting to hit his taste buds just as he felt the tube that had been around him disappear giving way to the fleshy walls to now compact him.

      Lina came back and sat in front of Ann. "So you were saying Ann, why isn't Jun here?" Ann looked like she was ready to cry, apparently Jun was currently a touchy subject. Ann responded after a quiet awkward minute of silence. "He left, vanished, we were shopping this morning and he just disappeared." "Even his cell is turned off!" Lina tried to comfort her friend as she patted her on the back and scrunched up against her. "You'll do find without a jerk like that who leaves you Ann, He's probably inside another girl as we speak. Just give up on him Ann, he's trash meant to be flushed down the toilet." Ann continued to cry, but apparently the speech was semi effective.

      Lina wish he knew where that Jerk was, she could make her statements earlier a reality with the little help of a magic penny for Ann. After a Two hour lunch of mostly sobbing and a light salad, Lina left for home, saying goodbye to her old friend.

      Lina got home and took her dog Shen for an hour run. The exercise was needed to work out the calories from the cookies she had had before lunch. It was now time to drive back to the grocery store and make a few returns.

      Holing Two bags full of groceries she walked to the service desk of the store. "I'd like to return these please," said Lina with a smile. "Okay so you want to return some flour, sugar, a case of soda, and this toilet paper right?" "Yes," said Lina as she playfully smirked at the unopened toilet paper roll.

      Before Jennifer was unable to get a good look, being shut inside a dark place for many hours, but now she cleary understood what was happening. The truth was just too horrible to believe. She was placed in a returns bin behind the service desk, where she would eventually be returned to the floor to be sold to a customer.

      Lina still had one more return to make, she headed over to the donation bin and dropped a penny inside. "Perhaps this magical penny will help save children at a cancer research hospital." Said Lina as she returned the penny.

      With money in pocket, and her returns all done, she headed to the bathroom.

      Opening the stall she sat down pulling down her thong. A small red smear was most notably present. "Damn thing couldn't even last three hours," she said, as she yanked the string sending the very bloody tampon into the toilet.

      With a flush Jun's usefulness was gone, and so was he. He was never found...

The End

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked this story guys. It's my second go at The Penny Series, so I hope it was a good follow up to my first story. This one contained a larger variety of plot, smut, situations, etc.

This series is moderated but I do encourage any of those who are interested in this series to contribute to it. The rules are simple and plastered on the series summary. So if you would like to write a story about the cursed Penny. I encourage you to try your hand at it. It would really help out The Penny series. I figure those who liked it enough, read this far, which is why I posted this here. Good luck.

As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. Knowing people enjoy my stories can't help but make me want to write more.

 Thank you,

EricAFreak