- Text Size +

Isaac was woken up by the violent shaking of his world.  The teenager boy was standing over the container that he and Ruth were stuck in.  He started to shake the prison around and pour out just Ruth leaving Isaac by himself in the container.  The teenager took a look at Ruth and gave her a creepy smile.

“I know I said I would save you for later, but I just can’t wait.  I’m sure it would be fine to show up with just 1.”  Then teenager then proceeded to whip out his hard member in front of Isaac and his sister.  Isaac started to protest and beg the teenager to stop but he paid no attention.  The teenager then took the hand that held Ruth in and press her up against himself.  The boy let out moan as Ruth let out a horrified scream.  Isaac could do nothing but watch as his sister was being rubbed up and down the length of the giant’s giant thing.  Slowly the giant started to speed up his jerking which proceeded to cause Ruth to cry out in agony.  The boy started to moan as he applied more pressure to his member.  Suddenly there was a sickening squishing noise as Ruth let out a painful muffled scream.  The hand started to move faster and in its trail there was a red liquid coating left behind.  The giant quickly pointed his member at Isaac as the boy gave him an evil grin.  The giant squeezed harder on his organ and Isaac heard the last dying cry of his sister as the boy released himself all over the place.

Isaac watched in pure horror at what was left of his sister over the large member in front of him.

“Ah that felt good.  Now I’m feeling a bit peckish,” Shrugging the boy picked up the container and brought it to his face.  “Well might as well finish you off too.”  Tilting the container he started to tip Isaac out and toward his open mouth.  Isaac tried to get away but it was useless he started to head toward the open maw.  Isaac tried to grab something but there was nothing to grab.  He slide out of the container and started to fall midair toward his death…

 

Isaac shot up awaking from the horrid nightmare.  Looking to his left his sister laid next to him curled up in a ball.  Panting and sweating from the nightmare, Isaac looked around to see if anything had change while he slept.   Everything was still the same.  He was still stuck in a jar on top of a desk.  His captor was still asleep in his bed.  Trying to see if there was a way out Isaac walked up to his prisons wall and pressed up against it.  He didn’t even move the jar a centimeter.  Letting out a defeated sigh he started to pace around to think of another option to his dilemma.  Suddenly there was a loud beeping noise.  The giant slowly started to move and slap his alarm clock.  Slowly he rose out of his bed and started to walk sleepily toward them.  Isaac held his breath as his nightmare started to come true.  Just as the teenager got close enough for Isaac to see to his horror of the size of him… he walked past them and out of the room.

It didn’t take too long for him to return and get quickly dressed.  Before Isaac could blink he picked up the jar and carried them out of his room and into his car.  It wasn’t too long of a drive until they got to school.  The teenager then picked up the jar and smiled at them in an evil way and said, “See you all in a couple of hours,” he then put the jar into his backpack and headed into school.  Isaac could do nothing as he and Ruth had a finite time left to live. 

 

Jasmine woke up to her mom knocking on her door.  It was time for school.  She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.  Before she left she noticed that the two other buggies were missing.  Jasmine quickly found Nick who was up and asked him about their disappearance.

“They said they needed to leave.  They wanted to say goodbye but you were asleep and they didn’t want to wake you up.”

“Oh,” Jasmine said disappointed that she never really got to know them very well.  Jasmine then heard her mom call her for breakfast.  Quickly Jasmine went downstairs and ate her cereal.  She took some dried pieces of cereal to give to Nick and Sam.  When she was done eating she went to her room and fed Nick and Sam.  Then she got dressed and ready for school.  She asked them if they would want to come to school with her.

“Sorry, but I already passed second grade,” Nick said jokingly.

“Same,” said Sam but not as jokingly.  Sam seemed to be upset about something ever since a couple of days ago.  Jasmine asked about it yesterday but she just said it was nothing.  Jasmine told them to be careful, because her mom might come in and straighten her room, and said goodbye.  She headed outside to go to school and was about to get into her parents car when Annabel came up her drive way.

“Hey,” She said.

“Oh, what are you doing here?” Jasmine asked as she unbuckled herself out of the car seat to talk with her friend.

“I wanted to say sorry about the other day.”

“You couldn’t wait till we got to school,” Jasmine asked.

“I didn’t know if you were still mad and didn’t want to wait to find out.  Look I’m really sorry about how I acted, Friends?”

Jasmine smiled and gave her a hug, “Were always friends.  Mom can we give Annabel a ride?”

Jasmine’s mom was just getting into the driver’s seat, “Of course.  I don’t want you kids walking home anymore either, there have been some shady people around the neighborhood and I don’t want you two to run into them.  Now let’s hurry up or we might be late.”

Jasmine hopped in and scooted over to make room for Annabel.  Annabel put her bag on the seat and said, “I need to use the bathroom.  I’ll be right back,” She headed inside.

“Hurry up sweetie, you should have used the bathroom before you left,” Jasmine’s mom said.  “Sometimes I wonder about that child,” she said to her daughter.

 

Annabel just finished going to the bathroom.  She paused by Jasmine’s room when she saw the door open slightly.  Peeking inside she took a quick glance around.  She had to stop herself from gasping at the sight of the two buggies on top of Jasmine’s dresser.  Quickly and quietly Annabel snuck into the room and headed toward them…

 

Nick was deciding either to patch things up with Sam or to leave it alone until she was ready to talk about it.  He was too busy thinking to notice Annabel coming up from behind when it was too late.  He had no time to react when he was picked up by the giantess and put in a plastic zip lock bag.  Sam was then picked up.  She barely had time to shout when she was placed in the baggy next to Nick.  The giantess gave a gleeful laugh and zipped the baggy up.  She then put the baggy in her pocket and headed out of the room.  Sam started to panic and shout for help that went unheard.

“Nick, what do we do?”

“… There isn’t anything I can do,” Nick said.

“What,” Sam said hysteric now.  “Can’t you, I don’t know, punch your way out or something?!”

“First thing, I don’t have that much strength, second it’s too stretchy.  Unlike a solid container I can’t break it I have to tear it, which it is designed not to be torn apart.  All we can do is wait and try to talk with her.”

“What if she doesn’t want to talk,” Sam asked frightened now.

“…”

“Nick I’m scared,” Sam said as she found her way toward him.  “I’m sorry I was acting so-”

Nick cut her off, “No, you had every right to be mad.  I shouldn’t have hurt your feelings like that.  Sam don’t worry, I’ll find a way out of this,” Nick told Sam making her believe in him.  If only Nick could make himself believe it too.

 

Jasmine finally saw Annabel walking out of the house.  She had a skip in her step as she jumped into the car.  “Finally, what took you so long,” Jasmine asked.

“I had to go really bad.  Oh, right I forgot my sister has soccer practice after school, so she can’t take us back right after school.  There is this new club we can hang out at till she is finished if that’s ok with you and your mom.”

Jasmine shrugged, “Sure.”  Soccer practice wouldn’t run too late she just hopped that Sam and Nick didn’t think that something bad happened.

“I would prefer it if she did take you two home.  I know I would feel more comfortable if she drove Jazzy home instead of her walking,” Jasmine’s mom said.

“Ok, meet me in Mrs. Barthen’s room after school.”

 

Isaac and Ruth waited for what was eternity before they saw the light of day again.  What they saw was not inspiring.  The teenager took out the jar they were in and set them down on a table that held many jars like theirs.  Each jar had a couple of tinny people both male and female of all different ages.  After the giant set them down he walked over to a small group of kids and started to talk with them.  A couple of moments later a female giantess, about 13 came in with a small container that held 4 tinny people in them and set them down next to Isaac and Ruth.  It dawned on Isaac what was happening, they were being collected… but for what? 

As time passed by more children of different ages and genders brought in more and more tiny people in containers, jars, or boxes.  Isaac’s fear and hopelessness rose with each giant or giantess that walked into the room.  The room was filled with about 20 of them ranging from children the age of Jasmine, to the age of the teenager who captured them.  When Isaac thought no more would show up he was proven wrong with dread when he saw 2 girls enter.  One he never saw before but the other was Jasmine…

 

Jasmine was waiting for Annabel to show up.  She kept seeing students walk in and closing the door.  Jasmine was wondering what was going on inside but wanted to wait for her friend before she entered.  Finally she saw Annabel show up.  She came running up, “Sorry.  I needed to talk with Tracie to see when she would be done.  We got about 2 hours until she is done.”

“Ok, so what are we doing here?”

Annabel gave her a grin, “It’s a surprise.”  Annabel opened the door and let Jasmine enter first.  The moment Jasmine entered she paused.  There were dozens of buggies being held in various containers.  It took her a moment to reliazed what was going on.  They were in a buggy club. 

A buggy club is a place where people would gather up buggies and share them with each other.  It’s a place where you do just about whatever you want with buggies, either to show tricks they learned on how to kill buggies or fun ways to use them.  Jasmine heard of the club but was never interested in it.  Not to mention you needed to bring buggies in to be part of the club.  Jasmine was about to leave thinking that they walked into the wrong room when Annabel walked over to the table and put down a plastic bag.  Jasmine had to remain still as she noticed that inside the bag, to her horror, was Nick and Sam.  She could see the horror on Sam’s face as they stared at each other.  Jasmine was about to grab the bag and leave when a Senor from the high school part of the school walked over to them blocking Jasmine’s view of the Sam and Nick.

“You two must be new.  My name is Cindy and as head of the club I would like to welcome you.  Why don’t you two come over her and sit down.  We’ll get started soon.” Cindy started to usher them toward the crowed of students.  One of them Jasmine noticed to be Angelica.  Jasmine didn’t know she went to this club and it didn’t look like this was her first time either.  Cindy started to count how many buggies they had.  Jasmine had to do something fast or Nick and Sam would be in big trouble…

 

Nick did his best to stay calm as they were displayed out on a table surround by buggies and giant children.  His gut feeling came back to him and he realized too late what it was warning him about.  Nick noticed that Jasmine was here too, but unlike the others, who had happy or impatient looks on, she had a blank face on but her eyes showed fear. 

“Jasmine help,” Sam started to shout.  No one noticed, not even the buggies around them noticed.  Sam tried again and again but it was the same results.

“Sam,” Nick said stopping her from trying again.  “The bag is air tight.  No one can hear us.  Not to mention what would Jasmine do?  Grab the bag and run?  I’m sure she wouldn’t get far and the others wouldn’t appreciate her stealing from them.”

“W-what are you saying?   Are we going to…” Sam couldn’t say it.

“No, no we are not going to die.  Just, just don’t say anything ok?  No matter what happens.  I don’t know how they will react if they know we can talk.  It could help, or make it worse.”   Nick turned around and saw to his shock Isaac and Ruth staring at them trying to tell them something.  It kind of explained why his gut told him there was danger nearby, it was warning him about them too.  Nick wanted to choke himself for being so blind.  No, it was too late to fix the past, he need to focus on the now and find a way to save not only Sam and himself, but also Isaac and Ruth…

 

Jasmine watched as Cindy started to pour the buggies into an empty aquarium.  She watched as all the buggies started to scramble around looking for an exit.  She lost sight of Nick and Sam, and felt panic swell up.  She did her best not to show it.  Jasmine ran over ideas of how to save them but none of them would help.  If she said something she probable be laughed at and they would ignore her or kick her out and then she wouldn’t be able to do anything.  She would have to bide her time before she could make her move.

“There are a few new members here today so I will tell you what’s going to go on.  Usually we make up some fun game to play.  Today we will play ‘I dare you’.  It’s really simple; I’ll go first and I’ll choice someone to do whatever I dare them to do with the buggy, or buggies.  For example, I dare you,” Cindy said pointing straight to Annabel, “to sit on this buggy.”  Cindy reached in and brought out a buggy; luckily it wasn’t anyone that Jasmine knew.

Everyone looked at Annabel who seemed slightly shocked.  “Me?” She asked.

“Yes you,” Cindy said pulling Annabel forward.  “What’s your name?”

“Annabel.”

One of the older kids said, “Cindy really?  Why do we even let the kids in here, it’s not like she’s going to do it.”

“Well if she can’t, there is no shame in that.  Annabel if you want you can leave right now…” Cindy said pointing to the door.

At this Annabel put on a determined face and said, “Give me the buggy.”  Annabel picked the buggy out of Cindy’s hand and walked over to a chair where she set the buggy down and looked down at the pathetic creature that was remaining still.  Annabel wondered if it knew what was about to happen to it, but then wouldn’t it get out of the way or try to plead with her?  Not like it would matter she was going to do this.  “I just have to sit on it,” Annabel asked wondering if there was more involved.

“Yeah, but not squish it.  I want to see if you can put on a good show for us.”

Annabel nodded as she realized what this was all about.  It wasn’t about killing buggies it was making a game out of it.  She had to do something that would make the others recognize her as member.  If she and Jasmine were to come here after school they had to make a name for themselves.  Well if there is one thing she can do it was make others remember her.  Grinning down at the buggy she said, “I almost feel sorry for you…”

 

Chuck didn’t move an inch as he was placed down on the plastic chair and looked up at the giantess.  She looked down at him with no emotion toward him, as if he were nothing to her.  There was no pity, anger, disgust.  There was simple nothing as if he was a thing and not a living person.  He didn’t move in fear of getting her wrath.  But as time went on and he listened to the conversation his fear turned to dread as he reliazed what was to happen to him.  By the time he realized he should have run it was too late.  The giantess turned her behind around and started to descend her buttocks down upon him.  Chuck started to run but was quickly smashed up against her cloth covered rear end and cold plastic material underneath him.  Chuck was uninjured from the impact, but he knew that would change any second.  Quickly he started to squirm away, hopefully toward the exit of this now crushing environment.  He tried to wiggle away but he barely moved anywhere, yet he would not give up.  There was a noise above him, like the sound of laughter.  Was the giantess enjoying his pain?  What cruel monster would enjoy something like this?  Suddenly the pressure on his back was lifted.  She was releasing him!

 

Annabel sat down on the buggy and could barely feel the buggy underneath her rump.  Suddenly it started to move.  There was a tickling sensation she could feel through the fabric of her skirt.  She couldn’t help but let out a giggle at the feeling.  Everyone in the room was watching and Annabel blushed slightly.  She didn’t know what they were waiting for so she started to get up off the seat.  She raised her butt of the chair a couple of inches.  Most of the club members gave her an unimpressed look.  Then suddenly she smacked her butt down on top of the buggy.  This got a lot of laughter from them as they realized that she was toying with it.

 

Chuck let out a shout for her to stop when he noticed the rear end coming back for seconds.  It smashed down on his back causing him to yell in pain.  He had no doubt that anyone heard him, or if they cared.  Chuck went in a frenzy of trying to get away as she started to lift up off the seat again.  He didn’t get far as again he was smashed into the seat with no remorse.  Again and again the evil giantess continued her torture of him.  She stopped after the fifth time.  The constant weight of her bared down on his back reminding him that any second he could be turned into a stain.  Suddenly there was a slow movement; the giantess was starting to wiggle her hips.  This caused Chuck to slowly slide across the plastic surface.  It was agonizing as his skin felt like it was being peeled off as it was being smothered into the chair.  Chuck started to weep for her to stop.

 

“Ok, Annabel you had your fun,” Cindy said laughing as she watched her grind the buggy into the chair. 

“So now what,” Annabel asked waiting to see what she needed to do next.

“Kill it and then you get to pick the next person,” Cindy said.

Annabel thought for a moment how when she felt a tingle in her gut.  Grinning she knew what she was going to do.

 

Chuck swore he was about to pass out when the girl got off the chair.  Praising God for her kindness of not killing him, he was about to stand up when he noticed she didn’t move away from the seat.  “Oh no…” he said as he looked up at her as she lifted up her skirt revealing her underwear beneath it.  The giantess then descended her butt down on him again and this time he was dead center of her buttocks.  Unable to do anything but shout for help he was quickly covered by her underwear and butt.  The skirt was then dropped down over the seat covering him and the chair.  Chuck didn’t know what to do as he just lay as still as possible.  Maybe if he acted dead she would leave.  Suddenly there was a gurgle above him.  “NO-” was all he got out before there was a trumpet sound and he was blasted with a hot pressured wave of gas from the giantess above him.  It lasted for a few seconds but that was all that was needed to make him gag.  The smell was awful as he couldn’t get fresh air.  The skirt was keeping the stench from dissipating out and letting fresh air in.  Suddenly there was another gust of hot air breathing down on him.  Chuck coughed and coughed as the air became unbreathable.  He started to gag and chock, suddenly there was a louder sound and then a enormous fart came out of the giantess bottom as it blew all over him for the longest time.  The last thing Chuck experience was the noxious fumes of a little girl as she passed her gas and suffocated him under her rear end…  

 

This was the first time Annabel was glad she had tacos that night before school.  Normally she would hold her gas or release it when no one was around but today was an exception.  As she watched everyone practically cheer her on as she released possible the longest fart in history to kill a buggy under her rear end.  It gave her such joy and a sense of belonging.  When she was done she hopped up and down in her chair making sure she squished the buggy just in case he was still alive, and got up to look at the red stain in the chair.  Cindy gave her a wipe to clean up and then told her to pick someone to go next.  As she looked through the crowed of older students she noticed everyone’s look of approval.  She was now one of them…

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you find any mistakes, please tell me.