- Text Size +

Nick woke up with a painful throbbing sensation in his head, shrouded in total darkness.  It took Nick a while to realize where he was.  He just woke up after passing out from over using his powers.  Looking around he saw that Jasmine was already asleep along with Isaac and Ruth.  They both were sleeping close to him as if their lives depended on it… which was sadly true.  Feeling the need to walk off his headache Nick got up after removing the blanket around him.  Blanket?   Nick didn’t remember making a blanket for himself.  Looking further away from where he was, he saw Sam lying by herself with nothing to keep her warm in the cool night air. 

Again she sacrificed something for him to help him in his time of need.  Carrying the blanket over to Sam to cover her, he placed it over her to help her stay warm.  When Nick placed the blanket over Sam he turned to walk away so not disturbed her in her slumber, but Sam slowly opened her eyes.

“Nick?” Sam said in a tired voice.  “Nick you’re up.  Are you feeling ok,” she asked starting to sit up.

“Yeah, I just wanted to thank you for taking care of me again.”

Sam shook her head, “No, thank you for saving us.  But please don’t hurt yourself to save us.”

Nick gave her a serious look, “I swore I would keep you safe, even if it kills me.  I will not let anything hurt you.”

Sam didn’t know what to say.  She knew for a fact that he meant what he said.  If it came down to it she was sure he would give his life to protect her.  That scarred her.  Knowing how dangerous it is here, she was sure that this incident will not be the last or the worse. 

Nick sat down near Sam as they were silent in the dead of night.  Finally Nick broke the silence, “So why are you…” he started.

“Over here?” She finished.

“Yeah.”

“Ruth and Isaac won’t talk to me, look at me, or even listen.  I don’t think they trust me.”

“Why,” Nick asked puzzled.

“Well, I think it has to do with Jasmine and her tea party.”

Nick let out a groan, “That’s right.  I missed the tea party.  I feel so bad now that she had no one to have tea with.”

“Actually,” Sam said causing Nick to look at her.  “That’s the reason they don’t trust me, I went to the tea party.”

“Really,” Nick asked surprised. 

Sam nodded, “Jasmine just looked so upset after hearing that you couldn’t make it so I said I would go.  At first I was skeptical of Jasmine but after getting to know her better… I feel more comfortable around her now.  She’s really smart and caring.  I feel like a jerk for thinking badly of her before I really got to know her.”

Nick nodded, “Yeah I figured you would like her when you got to know her better.”

Sam gave him a questioning look, “But how did you know we could trust her?  I mean before you didn’t seem to worry that she might, you know, kill us or something.  Did you know you could stop her or what?”

“No, if she wanted she could have killed us and there wouldn’t be anything I could have done, but I knew she wouldn’t.”

Sam pressed harder, “But how?  Can you see the future or were you guessing?”

Nick let out a sigh, “Because I could feel that she wouldn’t hurt us on purpose.  Look, everyone has a natural aura they produce.  She had the same aura that you have, and you are not an evil person who would kill.  Most of the other kids that Jasmine goes to school with have a darker aura to them then she does.  That’s why I know for a fact that she is our safest bet.”

Sam thought it over for a little bit.  “Well, it would have been nice to know this yesterday.”

“Yeah, sorry about that, I figured you wouldn’t believe me unless you found out yourself.  I know how you are; you would have to find out yourself before you would take anyone’s word for it.”

Sam laughed, “Yeah your right, I wouldn’t have believed you.”  Again there was an awkward silence as they sat there.  Jasmine turned over in her sleep and mumbled something. 

“We should probable get some sleep,” Sam said. 

“We should,” Nick said as he was about to stand up and give her some space to sleep.  Before he got up Sam wrapped the blanket around the both of them.  “Umm,” Nick said unable to say anything as he and Sam were snug up against each other.

“I j-just thought … you know, I have a blanket and you might want to share one instead of making one,” Sam said slightly embarrassed.

“That’s very thoughtful, but I don’t need one,” He said as he started to get out of the blanket.

“Wait Nick,” Sam said causing Nick to freeze.  “Please… why are you being so distant from me?”

“I…” Nick started but stopped.  She was right; he was trying to be distant from her.  It wasn’t because she wasn’t his type, far from it.  He loved her more than she knew, but he couldn’t have her love him.  He always wanted Sam to live a normal happy life, and he was far from normal.  One of the reasons was what was going on now, he was afraid of putting Sam in danger which is exactly where she is now.  It was why he had to distance himself from others to prevent this exact scenario from occurring.  If Sam were to be injured or worse… well he would never forgive himself.

“Nick, please, tell me,” Sam pleaded.

Nick let out a sigh, “You should get some sleep,” He said as he stood up.  “Goodnight Sam.”

Hurt beyond belief Sam watched Nick walk away.  Feeling tears well up she closed her eyes and curled into a ball as she silently cried herself to sleep.

 

Nick didn’t need to sleep; he just had to get away.  Nick sat on the hard wood of Jasmines’ dresser as he heard Sam silently cry herself to sleep.  He should choke himself for being such an ass, but deep down he knew it was for the best.  If he got too close to Sam and she found out who he really was underneath the mask he wore she would reject him and break his heart.  It would be better for the both of them if he didn’t get too close to her, besides she won’t remember any of this.  When they get back he would wipe her memory of what transpired here and she will forget all about him.  Just like last time…

 

Isaac woke up to the sound of the giant girl named Jasmine rolling out of bed.  Isaac woke Ruth up and got ready to run if the girl came for them.  Instead of heading to them she went out of the bedroom to go get some food.  Isaac felt relieved that she didn’t decided to eat them for breakfast.  Looking around he noticed where the others were at.  Nick was sitting with his feet dangling off the dresser as he looked out the window lost in his thoughts.  Isaac was grateful for his help saving them twice but there was something odd about him.  The other, Sam as he recalled, was still asleep.  Isaac really didn’t trust that one.  Isaac never heard of giants befriending buggies unless they were their own personal playthings.  Isaac would sooner die then become this little girl’s plaything.  He didn’t know why he decided to stay here, but it was time to go.  He had to find a way out of here before he or his sister were put in harm’s way.  Telling Ruth to stay put he got up and started to look for a way to get down from this cage.  After a couple minutes of searching he found that there was no way down.  Now that he thought about it how did he get up here?  That’s when it came back to him, Nick.  That night they walked into the dark room and … next thing he remembered they were instantly up on the dresser.  Who was he?  No, what was he?

Having no other option he had to ask Nick for his help.  Walking over to him he was about to say something when Nick beat him to the punch.  “You want to get down from here.”

“Umm, yeah,” Isaac said.

Not turning around he continued to look out the window and said, “Alright, but not right now.  If you want to leave I’ll help you tonight but not in the morning when you can be spotted by Jasmine’s parents.  It’s for your safety and Sam’s.”

Isaac wanted to argue but Nick was right.  Besides they usually traveled at night anyway to avoid being spotted.  With nothing better to do Isaac went over to Ruth to tell her the plan; shortly afterwards Jasmine came in with some food for them. 

He watched as Sam woke up and ate some food.  Nick didn’t move as he stayed where he was.  Jasmine seemed to be talking with Sam as she finished eating.  Isaac decided to grab some food and then avoid those two till night and get out of here. 

 

Nick continued to look out the window as he noticed how beautiful it was outside.  It usually helped him relax but it wasn’t helping now.  Nick didn’t get any sleep last night, not that it mattered he hadn’t slept in a bed in a long time.  The only time he slept was when he was hurt or when he passed out from exhaustion, like the other day.  Like eating, he just used his powers to keep himself from being sleepy.  But this wasn’t why he felt uneasy.  No he had this feeling since last night when he was practicing his fighting technics while everyone slept.  He had a weird gut feeling that something bad was about to happen, and when his gut warned him that something bad would happen he listened.  Trying to find out what was amiss, he used his powers to search for anything but found nothing.  Unable to determine what might be setting him on edge he tried calming himself down by taking in the beauty of nature.  It helped for a little bit but the feeling was still with him.

Suddenly Nick was distracted by Jasmine; “You feeling better?”

Shaken out of his thoughts Nick said, “I do, thank you for asking.”  Not being able to tell what was the problem he decided to move on.  “Sorry about the other day.”

Jasmine blew a raspberry, “Don’t worry about it.  In fact it was fun with Sam.”  Nick looked to where Sam was.  She caught him looking and immediately looked away.  Nick knew she was mad at him from the other night.  He didn’t want her to hate him, just no to get too attached to him.  “So I was wondering if you would like to go with a walk with me Sam and if the others would like to come?”  At the mention of this Sam turned around upset that he was invited.  Isaac and Ruth both looked scarred.

Knowing that it would be awkward to be with Sam, Nick decided to dodge out of it.  Putting his hand to his head he started to act like he had a massive headache.  “I would love to, but sadly my head is still hurting.  I think you should just go without me.”

“I thought you said you were feeling better?”  Jasmine questioned.

“I was but I’m still feeling a little lightheaded.  I’m sure it will be gone when you get back.”  Jasmine finally took the excuse and got ready to leave with Sam.  Jasmine had to put her shoes on and picked Sam up and placed her inside her pocket and left the room.   With nothing else to do, Nick decided to relax-

“Do you really trust her?” Isaac asked Nick as he stood behind him.

Turning around Nick answered, “Of course.  Why wouldn’t I trust Jasmine?”

Isaac scoffed at him.  “I’m grateful that you saved us from that cat the other day, but we are in no better position than back then.  That girl, Jasmine, is like the rest of them, she will soon show her true colors.  I just thought warning you was the least I could do.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.  I may not know much about the life you lived or what you have been through, but I know good people when I meet them.  Jasmine is one of those people.”

“They’re not people!  I have seen them do horrible things; I have lost my entire family except for Ruth!  We may be smaller than them but that doesn’t mean we aren’t people,” Isaac shouted.  He took a couple of deep breathes then said, “I’m sorry.  I … I won’t risk losing my sister.  You may trust her, but I won’t, no I can’t trust her.  For the sake of my sister I won’t have her be put in harm’s way.”

“I understand,” Nick said.  Isaac didn’t say anymore so he turned and left Nick.  “I just hope you don’t regret it,” Nick said under his breath as that uneasy feeling returned…

 

Angelica’s sister Courtney woke up late in the afternoon like any other teenage her age.  She sat up in bed and yawned.  She was having a wonderful dream of fucking Paul, the hottest senior in school.  Courtney was still wet from the fantasy she had where he plowed into her hard and rough.  She shivered in excitement as she remembered the size of him.  Of course it was all fantasy.  She never even talked to him.  In fact she wasn’t the most popular girl in school.  Unlike her sister who prided in being noticed by everyone, Courtney tended to read books and daydream.  Letting out a sigh she opened her nightstand and pulled out a small container that held a buggy in it.  Slowly she pulled the buggy out and looked at it.  The buggy happened to be male.

“Well you’re not as big as him, but you’ll do,” Courtney said sounding slightly disappointed.

The buggy made its usual squeaking sound as she picked it up and placed it in between her legs were she had no underwear on.  It didn’t even try to run.  Either it was too stupid to understand what was going to happen or it was little pervert who liked looking at her giant pussy.  Letting out a giggle, Courtney took her left and started to rubber her breast as she used her right hand to nudge the buggy closer to her lower lips.  The buggy tried fighting her but it was useless. 

Feeling a shiver of anticipation she quickly nudged harder and was rewarded with the feeling of the buggy being pushed up against her pussy.  She let out a small moan as the buggy started to squirm away.

“Oh no you don’t,” she whispered.  “You’re going in all the way,” she whispered seductively.  Maneuvering the buggy so she could shove him deeper she prepared herself for a wonderful experience…

 

Markus shouted in protest as the giantess lifted him out of his prison.  He didn’t know how long he had been in there.  All he knew was that she kept them alive with scraps and that there used to be 5 others.  When one of them was taken out they never returned.  Now it was his turn. 

He tried reasoning with her but she didn’t even make a sign of acknowledgement.  He was then dropped on a soft bed where he was confronted with a scary yet wonderful site.  It was the site of a giant pussy ready for some attention.  Markus couldn’t move as the scent of the giantess overwhelmed him.  He felt dizzy for a moment from the stench when all of a sudden he felt a sudden pressure behind him.  Scarred he looked behind him and saw the giantess’s hand pushing him closer!  Panicking he started pleading for her to stop.  She didn’t.  He got closer and closer as the heat from her private part grew hotter and hotter.  He was mere inches away from the cavern of lust when the hand stopped pushing him.  For a brief moment he believed that she would spare him… suddenly he was shoved face first into the awaiting orifice.  He was quickly covered in a sticky gooey liquid that and there was a musky smell all around him. 

Markus quickly started to try and escape his doom as he realized what was about to happen to him.  There was a moan above him and suddenly he was shoved deeper and deeper into the depths of this giantess.   Markus was assaulted by a scorching heat and covered in the slimy liquid.  The pressure all around him was like being squeezed by a giant hand, which he had experienced before and was not pleasant.  The smell was overwhelming, forcing him to breathe through his mouth.  Some of the liquid got in his mouth and he got to taste the giantess’s juices. 

Markus didn’t move an inch in the darkness as he waited for the giantess to release him.  There was some shifting around coming from the giantess.  Markus waited a few minutes for something to happen. 

What happened next scarred Markus for his life as he felt the giantess’s fingers push into him.  Then she grabbed him and started to push him deeper and then started to pull him back out only to shove him deeper in.  She was using him as a dildo!  She quickly started to move faster and faster until everything was a blur to him.  He didn’t know what was up, down, left, or right.  The walls started to squeeze down on him a little hard each time.  Suddenly he heard a muffled voice and then he was shoved deeper than he ever ventured and the fingers retraced.

Finally, it’s over- was what Markus thought until there was muffled cry and the walls around him bearing down on him with such force that he couldn’t breathe.  The pressure increased and increased as he let out a cry of pain.  He felt his body start to give in when he heard a popping noise and a pain shoot through him.  Markus was about to pass out when-

 

Courtney pushed the buggy inside her.  She pictured Paul naked and in front of her.  Smiling to herself she got up and put her butt in the air.  She put her hand between her legs and started to play with her clit and finger herself.  She felt the buggy at the tip of her finger and grabbed him.  She started to use him to reach deeper inside her.  It felt wonderful having him squirm just like the rest of them.  She felt him wiggling and squirming.  She imagined Paul’s member reaching inside her and touching those parts that the buggy was hitting.  Courtney let out a loud moan into her pillow as she felt an orgasm coming. 

“I’m close,” She nearly shouted into her pillow.  She shoved the buggy deeper and removed her hand as she played with her clit with both her hands.  She imagined Paul ejaculating inside of her.  This brought her to an orgasm and she moaned into her pillow as she felt her vagina pulsate and squeeze down on the foreign object inside of her.  The spasming walls of her vagina pressed down on the object more and more until-

Suddenly the object gave and there was a muffled crunching sound and then Courtney bucked her hips.  She collapsed on her bed as she felt her liquid slide out of her.  Dipping her fingers down she noticed that there was red mixed in with her clear liquid.

Sighing, “They never last.  Maybe I should just get a dildo instead.”  But Courtney didn’t know how to get one without her parent’s over reacting if they caught her.  With buggies she could quickly dispose of them or say it’s a science project.  Sighing she got up and cleaned herself up and got ready to change her sheets.  She had a lot to do: her sister Angelica needs her to drive her to her friend’s house, Courtney had homework, and her friends wanted to hang out today.   Looking down at the wet patch on her sheets she thought, man I made a mess today…

 

It was a long day to Nick.  He felt alone as Sam wouldn’t talk to him or acknowledge him at all.  Isaac and Ruth were almost as bad.  They didn’t say much and stayed in their little corner of the dresser as far away from everyone else.  Jasmine wanted to play dolls with all 4 of them but Isaac and Ruth didn’t want to, and Sam said she felt tired from the walk; she just wanted to avoid him.  So Nick ended up playing dolls with Jasmine till it was dinner time.  When Jasmine finished she said she had school tomorrow so she needed to get to bed early.  After Jasmine finally went to sleep, her parents headed to bed about an hour later.  Nick waited until an hour or so after Jasmine’s parents went to sleep. 

When he felt it was safe he lead both Isaac and Ruth to the edge of the dresser.  There was a number of ways to get them down but they all required a lot of energy.  Trying to find the best way without spending all his strength again he found that there was a lamp.  Using the cable as a rope, Nick slide down the rope and hoped off the cable to the ground.  It was a slightly long drop but with his strength he would be fine.  Next was Ruth who slid down.  When she jumped down Nick caught her. 

“Thank you,” Ruth said blushing as Nick set her on her feet.  Looking around Nick found some clothing lying on the ground nearby.  Nick went over and got Ruth to help drag the clothing over to make a landing zone for Isaac so he won’t injury himself when dropping from the cable.

Having the spot ready Nick called out to Isaac who slide down the cable and dropped down on the bedding of clothing.  Isaac landed with a grunt but otherwise was fine.  With both of them down on ground level Nick proceed to head to the back door where they came in a few days ago.  As they went into the kitchen Muffins meowed on top of the counter top looking down at them, but not making a move. 

When they were at the small opening that they first used to get in, Isaac turned and said farewell to Nick.

“If you need a safe place,” Nick started.

Isaac laughed, “There is no such thing.  I appreciate what you did for us but the safest thing to do is always keep moving.  Thank you for the help,” Isaac said shaking Nick’s hand.

“Thank you for helping us,” Ruth said as she went up and hugged Nick.  Nick hesitated for a moment slightly caught off guard by the show of affection, then returned the gesture.  When they were done saying goodbye Nick waved them off as he watched them leave the safety of the house into Jasmine’s backyard. 

 That feeling of uneasiness was still with him and yet Nick didn’t know why.  He waited until they were out of sight beyond the fence before he moved.  Staying in the kitchen he looked around a little bit before he headed back to Jasmine’s room.  There he used his strength to leap up to the cable and climb his way back up to the top of the dresser.   Once up on the dresser Nick forced himself to relax, but that feeling stayed with him all through the night…

 

Isaac looked back as he was about to enter the woods.  He was making the right decision.  “Ok Ruth lets go-”

Isaac was cut off when a hand reached down and picked up both him and Ruth.  “Dude I found some,” said a giant teenager who held them.  Isaac felt all the color fade from his face as he realized they were caught by the same teens they were running from.

“Oh, dude I think those are the ones that got away!” The other teenager said.

“No, they couldn’t be that stupid… well they are buggies,” the one holding them said.

“What should we do with them?”

“Well I know what I’m going to do with the girl,” the one holding them said chuckling.

Isaac heard the sound of a zipper being unzipped.  He started to freak out as he looked at his sister who was starting to cry.  Isaac never saw a giant try to fuck a buggy, but he heard a story once.  It was a grisly story that made him glad that he wasn’t a woman.   Sadly Ruth was.  Isaac couldn’t do anything as the teenager continued to chuckle.

“Dude really?  Only virgins fuck buggies.”

“So?  You saying you never did it before,” he questioned his friend.

“No, I’m just saying that you never fucked a girl,” he started to laugh.

“Whatever,” he said as there was the sound of pants dropping.  Isaac tried to fight the crushing grip but it was useless.  Just when the teenager was about to drop his underwear, the other stopped him.

“Wait, isn’t today Sunday?”

“Yeah, so?”

“Dude, tomorrow we have school.”

“Annnnnd,” the teenager said aggravated that he was being stopped from doing Isaac’s sister.

“We have club after school.  We need to bring some buggies.”

“Really, come on.  I’m already, just give me a couple of minutes with the female and then we can find some more.”

“Dude, it’s already getting late and we are supposed to bring in a couple, all we have are these two.  Just save it for tomorrow.”

The teenager holding Isaac and Ruth let out a groan, “Fine.”  The teenager pulled his pants back up and carried Isaac back to a vehicle.  The teenager dropped him and Ruth in a jar that had a lid covering it.  The teenager drove out of the woods and back to his house after dropping his friend off.  He placed them on his desk.  He looked straight at Ruth and said; “I so hope I get to play with you tomorrow.  I promise I’ll be gently with you.”  He started to laugh diabolically as he jumped into bed still chucking and finally went to sleep.

Ruth fell down and curled into a ball and started to weep.  Isaac tried to comfort her but she wouldn’t listen to him.  Isaac sat there with a sense of dread.  He just killed him and his sister because he didn’t believe Nick.  Not only that, but his sister might be killed in one of the bloodiest and sickest ways imagined… 

Chapter End Notes:

If you find any mistakes please let me know.