- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So yeah, 'nother chapter cause you guys seem to like it

This was all becoming too much for Jake to handle.

Sure, he knew he had messed up, his mother had trusted him and his sister alone for a few days, and on the last oone they had decided to go against her wishes and have a party, how would she have known?

But of course she came home a day early and the whole thing went fown the drain, the house was a mess, his sister was drinking, he'd been caught witha  girl, but this!? This was beyond cruel, it was inhuman.

If he'd been told that today he'd be an inch tall at the mercy of his mother's feet he would have called that person crazy. And who would blame him? How was this even possible?

He' felt strange the moment he'd swallowed his drink, and from there things only got worse. The strange sensation ran through his whole damn body and made his legs go limp.

He'd fallen to the floor, but the sensation didn't stop. His clothes were soon to large for him, first a size, then two, then ten, until before he'd known what had happened, he was being pinched between two massive fingers and was suddenly staring at his gigantic mother, who did not look pleased with him or his sister.

"You're fucking kidding me" Jake muttered as his mother's dark soul decended on him. After spending a good few minutes at the mercy of his mother's feet, hard at work making sure they were clean for the promise of freedom, it was less than enjoyable suddenly having them rush downward to meet him head on.

He was flattened instantly against the soft couch beneath him, which, if it weren't so well cushioned he most definetely would have been a stain on his mother's foot thanks to the force her foot's decent.

The first thing he noticed was the smell, which he thought he had had the worst of when he was between his mother's toes. Here though, beneath her hot, sweaty feet, pressing down all around him, surrounding his whole body, causing him to sweat as the flesh of her sole grinded over him, over every inch of his body until he was slick with a mixture of their combined sweat, THIS was awful.

He thought it would last forever, that he would die beneath his mother's foot, that he would become a bloody stain on one of her many wrinkles, but amazingly, it ended.

The foot lifted off of him and he was allowed to breathe again.

He vomitted immediately, the smell, that sour odor that had entered his lungs and seeped throughout him had been too much and he lost control, spewing onto the couch.

Strangely enough, he heard his sister do the same, it seemed she hadn't faired any better than he had.

He stood shakily and found her kneeling a few feet away from him. She was as wet and shiny as he was, shivering and weak. 

He walked to her and helped her up slowly, averting his eyes from her nudity as he did.

"Th-thanks" she said, quivering, if not from fear from sheer amazement that she could have died beneath her mother's foot.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" They heard their mother say, smiling at the other endof the couch.

"What the hell was that Mom!?" Jake shouted furiously.

"Oh no, did I hurt my widdle baby boy?" Linda replied to her son in a mocking tone.

"Mom please change us back now!" Skylar pleaded.

They both waited patiently as their mother seemed to think it over.

"Hmm, I dunno, did you two learn your lesson?" she asked.

They both nodded quickly, eager to have this nightmare ended.

"I'm not sure you did though...." Linda muttered.

She leaned forward suddenly and scooped them both up in the same hand, pressing their bodies together in her palm.

Jake and Skylar gasped as they were brought forward suddenly, rushing up to their mother's face.

She scrutinized them, her eyes narrowed.

"How best to punish the two of you now? Hmm?"

The both shook in fear as their titan sized mother stared them down.

Her eyes lit up for a moment and she smiled.

Her hand opened and they were given space to move about on her open palm.

"Skylar" she said slowly, "since you're the oldest i'll be punishing you first, and more severely.

Her hand drifted forward and caught skylar by her leg, lifting her up suddenly, Sklyar swaying upside down.

Jake watched in agonizing slowness as his sister drifted towards their mother's face.

It almost seemed dreamlike as Linda's mouth opened, her daughter dangling above it.

"Mom NO!" Jake shouted, running to the edge of her hand.

Skylar shreiked in terror as she was suddenly in free fall, plummeting into the vast cavern of her mother's mouth.