- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Yep, new story, I guess I just write what comes to mind now, like it, don't like it, I don't care :P

Author's Chapter Notes:

I suppose you might consider this a "quickie" I dunno if I plan on making this a very plot heavy development, guess we'll see

Jake and Skylar sat on the couch as their mother stared them down with cold eyes.

At 6'3, Linda was quite an intimidating woman. Her dark ebony skin had also come with a harsh temper, she wasn't to be taken lightly. She had a slender frame about her mid-section, but her bust and rear seemed to belong to a woman twice her size, as both were ridiculously large and drew attention wherever she went.

She switched gazes from her daughter Skylar, 19 who retained her mother's dark skin and curcaveous frame, albeit a smaller replica, to her son who Jake, 18 who was a pale caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes, who owed his looks to his father who he'd never met.

"So this is how you repay my trust?" Linda sked coldly.

Jake and Skylar both stiffened as she spoke, neither one made to answer.

Linda kicked a styrofoam cup across the room.

"You two had better hope that was soda in that cup" she said, walking forward. "You thought you could clean this up by tommorow huh? Didn't think i'd get back a day early? well....too bad for you two because here I am, and I am not happy."

"But mom we-" Skylar began.

"Did I say I was done!?" Linda snapped, her daughter fell silent.

"Jake..." Linda said, turning her attention to her son, "That wasn't a girl I saw running from your room was it?"

Jake shook his head, lying.

"Mmhmm" Linda said, "And Skylar, what was in those shot glasses? Apple cider?"

Skylar did nothing and continued her staring contest with the ground.

"You two.....are in....so....much....trouble...."

Linda began to formulate what punishment would fit best, but after a few moments she realised she had nothing sufficiently severe enough.

Well.....you do have.....THAT..... she thought coldly.

She shook the thought from her mind, THAT was way to cruel.

She looked up at her guilty children, then around the room at her destroyed home.

Maybe not......

Without a word she left the room, going into her bedroom she fumbled through her nightstand until at the very back found a small bottle with no label. Taking two of the dissolvables from it, she walked into the kitchen and mixed them into two seperate drinks.

She returned to her children and handed them each a glass.

"Drink" she said plainly. They obliged without question.

She took their empty glasses and set them down, placed her hands on her wide hips, and waited, taping her foot impatiently.

"Mom...what was that?" Jake asked worriedly.

"You'll see" she replied quickly.

It took only another moment for both her children to suddenly lurch forward.

The change happened faster than she remembered it being, it took only a few seconds for both of them to disappear into their individual piles of clothing.

She fished them each out with a smile, holding them each in a seperate hand, her two, naked, tiny, one inch tall children.

"Much better don't you think?" she asked them grinning.

They both began to shout in confusion, screaming questions at her, asking her to explain what she'd done and how it was possible.

She'd heard it all before, long ago, and ignored it as she set them both down on the table. then went around cleaning up the mess their guests had made.

It took her a good twenty minutes by herself, the entire time her children had not dared to move from the table.

"I hope you two are happy" she said as she returned to them, scooping them up and seating herself on the couch. She set them at the opposite end and swung her legs upward.

"Now my feet hurt even more, you two will have to do something about that" she said smiling as they both looked at her shoes in horror.

She slipped them off, wiggling her socked toes and letting their odor fill the air.

Both Jake and Skylar began to cough and gag furiously.

"See what a long day at work gets you?" she said, pointing at them with her toes.

Using her left toe, she removed her right sock, and the reversed the procedure with the other foot, wrinkling her soles and wiggling her toes above her tiny children, she could only imagine what it must look like to them. As she did so, she felt that familiar feeling as she began to get a little slick downstairs. Strangely enough, she felt no shame, even though they were her children.

Oh well....they got themselves into this one.

"Get to work you two" she said, leaning back, enjoying her control over them.

Jake and Skylar shot each other worried looks, both naked and reduced to an inch, they were in the same pot, and if they didn't want to be cooked, they would do what their titanic mother asked.

They each took an individual foot, running their tiny hands up and down their mother's warm soles.

"Ohhhhhh...." Linda moaned as she felt the tiny hands on her feet, "That's good....more...."

Jake and Skylar pressed harder, working her wrinkles as her toes sprinkled them with flecks of lint and dirt.

Linda began to slide her feet slowly, back and forth, scooting her children with them.

"Keep it up you two" she said, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensation.

They kept at it until she said,"enough of that, get in between my toes!" She pointed both her feet downward.

Jake and Skylar hesitantly climbed between her big and second toes and she returned them to their normal positions, watching from faraway as her two children squirmed between her toes in service to her.

"Oh god...." she mumbled as she felt herself moisten.

Jake and Skylar worked furiously to clean lint from between their mothers dirty, grimy toes. She wiggled them playfully over and over, nearly causing them to fall to the couch below. They clung for dear life to her toenails.

Eventually she'd had enough of that, and linda dipped her feet forward, dropping her children on the couch.

"Nice job you guys" she said.

Jake and Skylar grinned at each other. Was it over?

Linda smiled evily and suddenly bent her feet forward, smothering her children beneath the top of her wrinkly soles.