- Text Size +

  Jayden got in his car and started driving over to his girlfriend Katie’s house. As he was driving he started thinking about when they first met. They were both at a party, and were hooked up through some friends. Ever since they met, they were perfect for each other. They were both free spirits, but respected each other’s decisions. He pulled into her driveway, and went up to the front door. Katie's younger sister Amanda answered the door. Amanda was 14 had long brown hair, brown eyes, and fairly tan skin. She was very petite, and like her sister, was kind of shy and reserved. She was in love with Jayden but, he was 20. She said, "Hi Jayden, I’ll go get Katie ". She ran upstairs and a few minutes later Katie came down. She was in a sundress and had her brown hair pulled back with a pink hairband. Jayden complimented Katie, and they both got in the car and drove away.

 

  The two were going to a restaurant called the mystery. They had never been inside, but some of Amanda's girlfriends had told her that it was an experience to die for. As they walked in, it was decorated very strangely. Horrifying picture of decapitations, torture items, and the like were hung all over the wall. The custom was for the boy to go in the back and surprise the girl with food that he helped prepare. He walked into the back, with the chef. All of the sudden the chef threw Jayden into a machine p, and the door slammed shut. He started hanging on the door trying to get someone's attention, but no one could hear him. He turned around to see 15 other guys who were packed away on the floor. All but one of the guys just sat on the floor. The one guy approached Jayden.

 

  The man said, "Do you know what they're going to do with us son"? Jayden replied no. The man said, "We’re going to be dinner for a lucky young girl tonight. She’ll get to take some of us and chew us up for an appetizer, the rest will be the main course. Either way, she is going to digest us, and not even know she's eating live humans". Jayden thinking the man was crazy, went over to the other part of the container. All of the sudden there was a horribly loud bang, and Jayden fell to the ground knocked out. He woke up looking straight up at Katie. She was crying. Jayden tried yelling her name, but she couldn't hear him. Her younger sister Amanda walked in and asked what was wrong. Katie said, "Well, Jayden ditched me. I thought we were really close, but I guess not".

 

  Jayden looked around and saw that he was in a bowl, with all the other men. They were shrunken down, and had no way of getting out. All of the sudden Katie reached down and grabbed one of the guys, she thought was just food. Jayden watched in horror as she bit down on the guy and sliced him in half. He screamed, "KATIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING! STOP"! But Katie couldn't hear. Amanda and her kept snacking on the men they still thought was just food. Amanda picked up Jayden, but stuck him in her pocket. Jayden kept trying to get her attention but just couldn't. He heard Amanda and Katie laughing about something, and Amanda said, "Mmm that was really good. But that stuff hit my stomach like a rock. I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back".

 

  Amanda walked into the bathroom and dropped her shorts over her flip flops. She sat down and started her stream. To Jayden it was a deafening roar that terrified him. She let out a huge sigh and started holding her breath. She was grunting and breathing really heavy. Even though Jayden was inside her pocket, he could hear her waste slowly slipping out as it crackled and popped. He stood frozen in fear at the thought that she was going to digest him, and he was just going to be a turd that was flushed away. She pulled out Jayden and said, "Well, I guess I’ll have you now, because I don't want you to spoil. She tilted her head back and rolled her tongue out. Jayden screamed as he was slowly lowered onto the awaiting tongue. She wrapped her tongue around him and started sucking on him. He tried to scream but just couldn't. She pulled him out and said, "I think I'll eat you whole". Jayden screamed as he was dropped directly into her mouth, and then down her throat, into her esophagus. He slowly slid into her stomach. She could feel him squirming around, and almost became pleasured by the feeling. She cleaned herself and left the bathroom. Later that night, Amanda's intestines were roaring. She said to herself, "Wow you're really putting up a fight in there aren't you". Tired from the day's activities, she went to bed.

 

  The next morning she woke up and was immediately greeted with a bloated feeling in her lower GI tract. She went to the bathroom to do her business. She pulled off her pajamas, intending to take a shower afterwards, and sat down on the toilet. She starting peeing, releasing her hot morning stream. Next, she started to push. Her waste, containing Jayden, easily slid out and made a loud "plop" when it hit the water. Feeling much relieved, she whipped herself, flushed the toilet, and hopped in the shower. To Amanda, it was just her morning routine. But she didn't realized that she had just ended Jayden, completely.