- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just to let you guys know, this story I'm writing is 100% clean. No Privates, no cursing, no nipples.( AINT GOT NO NIPPLES)
Sorry to disappoint but I don't think I will do much stories using those topics.
"I got it" Marceline said while snapping.
"I'll bring you back where I found you"
Before Finn could even refuse Marceline put Finn in her back pocket and flew off towards the Candy Kingdom.
Marceline flew in through the same window and put Finn on the bed and quickly left.
Finn looked around the room and PB was not in sight.
He started climbing off the end of the bed slowly so he could escape...
He made it down to the floor and starts heading towards the door. It takes him a few minutes but he reaches the door and right when he was about to slide under it the door swung open and PB looked at him.
(Note: PB is wearing jeans and a hoodie and no shoes)
"Hi Princess..."
"Hello again Finn, where were you?
"Oh you know... Around..."
"Mhm" Princess Bubblegum said with a frown.
Finn quickly got up and started to run away but he didnt get very far before PB snatched him up and carried him to her chair.
She sat down still holding Finn in her hand. She dropped Finn on her right leg and stared at him.
"You know Finn I was looking for you all morning and I didn't see you"
"Yeah ..."
She shook her leg a little and Finn fell off and rolled down her leg until he reached the seat of the chair. Finn was now between her legs.
Princess bubblegum then closed her legs trapping him between her upper thighs.
"PRINCESS I CAN'T BREATHE STOP"
"I can't hear you Finn." PB said evilly.
This went on for a few minutes and just as Finn was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen PB opened up her legs.
She picks up Finn and puts him on her bed. PB kneels down next to the bed and looks at him.
"You know Finn, I never got the chance to actually examine you.
She then blows Finn and he gets knocked down by her sweet breath.
"So frail...."
Then PB jumps on top the bed and puts her foot right on top of Finn grinding him into the bed really hard. She grinds Finn in circular motions and doesn't stop.
"You like my feet don't you Finn? Well you can spend the rest of you life worshipping them. The effects of the cursed crystal are permanent. So you will never grow back to your normal size ever again."
PB lifts up her foot and sees Finn crying.
"Aw what's wrong Finn? Sad you will never see any of your friends again? No more Jake no more Princesses no more ice king and no more Fire Princess."
As soon as PB said fire princess Finn felt as If he knew what to do.
"So your saying... That I will never grow back ever again because I broke the crystal? So the only way I would grow back is if I can get back the crystal?- meaning there's no hope?"
"Basically."
Then Princess knocked over Finn and out her big toe on top of him and grinded him into the bed once again.
"Anyways Finn I have better things to do so Im just gonna leave you here." She said as she lifted up her toe.
Princess bubblegum then took off the sheets and threw them on the floor and placed Finn back on the bed. Now Finn had no way to escape unless he wanted to break his legs from the fall...
PB left the room and left Finn there.
He then started pacing on the bed thinking how to reverse this.
"Ice king told me a story or something about a universe just like ours... Except that every bodies gender is opposite... So If can somehow get out of here and get into that universe I can get the cursed crystal and reverse this..." Finn thought to himself.
He then looked to the floor and saw one of PBs bedroom slippers which were really fuzzy.
Without a second thought Finn jumped... And broke every Bone in his body.






Just kidding.




Finn landed safely and then walked to the door and crouched underneath. He thought of who he could trust and immediately thought of peppermint butler. He was somebody Finn could trust and he might know something about getting into this alternate universe. He walked the halls until he heard a soft pounding and saw peppermint butler walking down the hall. Peppermint butler immediately saw Finn and picked him up.
"Hi Finn are you here to see Princess Bubblegum?" Having no idea what just happened not even twenty minutes ago.
"Uh do you know how I can get into a alternate unive-"
"Yeah sure."
Peppermint butler started chanting an ancient candy song and a portal opened up in front of him.
"Goodbye Finn." He said as he tossed Finn into the portal"
"Thank you peppermint butler!!!!" Finn said as his voice faded out.




A bit anticlimactic for you guys?
Chapter End Notes:
Finn enters this strange new universe. Is it even the right universe? Will Finn find the Cursed crystal? How will he even reverse the effects?