- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my very first story so the first few chapters will be short
Author's Chapter Notes:
First chapter where Finn shrinks
"Comon Jake, we have to get to the Candy Kingdom!" Finn said as he shook Jake awake from his sleep.
"Finn you know I gotta get my nap time"
"Whatever man I guess in going solo today"

Finn made his way to the candy kingdom where he saw princess bubblegum.
"So what's up PB why'd you invite me over this fine day?"
"Finn I need you to go to a haunted dungeon... And bring me back a cursed crystal..."
"Cool, so where's this dungeon"
"Finn you could die! I need to explain something about this crystal...
"PB Just tell me where the dungeon is"
"Here's a map.... Good luck!"

Finn successfully makes his way through the dungeon and retrieves the cursed crystal. On his way back he noticed that the crystal starts glowing.
"Huh, weird. I wonder what's up with this crystal"
The glowing immediately stops and he keeps moving on his way to The candy kingdom.
He arrives at princess bubblegums castle and goes inside of her royal bedroom but she is not there. Finn decides to sit down and examine the crystal a little bit he sits down in one if the chairs and begins talking the crystal. The crystal starts glowing and Finn keeps tapping it. Soon the flow is too bright and it blinds Finn and he drops the crystal and a beam comes out from the crystal and knocks Finn out.

Finn wakes up a few minutes later to some rumbling. He first notices that everything seems to be bigger and he estimates he Is around a inch and a half tall.

Princess Bubblegum enters the room looking for Finn.
"Hmm Nurse pound cake said she saw Finn come in here a few minutes ago but he is nowhere to be seen."

Princess Bubblegum notices a broken gemlike crystalish thing on the floor broken.
"Oh no...."

While Princess Bubblegum is talking to herself Finn was screaming his head off trying to get PB's attention.
Finn was debating whether to climb up on Princess Bubblegum or keep calling her all he could do was stare but then he slapped himself and realized where he was and the situation where he was in. He couldn't lose focus now. Not when it's a life or death situation like this "PRINCESS BUBBLEGUM OVER HERE LOOK OVER HERE!!

"This is so like Finn... To break one of many things and just run away like this without even explaining himself..." Bubblegum said as she was removing her shoes.

"Ah well..." Princess Bubblegum cleans up the mess while Finn is sill screaming.

While Princess Bubblegum was cleaning up she spotted what appeared to be a blue insect.

"How strange... I have never seen a blue insect before..." Princess bubblegum then gets her magnifying glass and puts it over the blue insect( who is actually Finn )

Princess Bubblegum nearly drops the magnifying glass as she realizes that's its not a blue insect but is Finn.

A big grin slowly spreads on Princess Bubblegums face...



Chapter End Notes:
Will Princess Bubblegum Help or hurt Finn?