- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Finn gets kidnapped by Marceline and they have a little "duel".

I do not own adventure time. This is just a fan story.
Marceline arrived at princess bubblegums castle late at night and saw that her window was open to her room. She was planning on breaking a few of her things. She always comes by and breaks her stuff. She always thinks its Finn doing it but she's been coming late at night breaking her junk. Marceline didn't like princess bubblegum. Marceline thought PB Was a huge drama queen.
Marceline flys up to the window and notices princess bubblegum is asleep. She slowly opens the window and flys in. She takes a look around her room to see what's worth stealing/breaking she didn't see anything valuable. She sees what appeared to be a blue insect close by princess bubblegums bed.
"Nice, I was feeling a little peckish. I guess I can suck the color off of this insect as a snack and get a proper meal on the way home." She flys over to the insect and lands a few inches away. She bends over and picks it up. She then reveals her fangs and notices that it starts moving.
She hears a small scream from the insect and
Immediately puts her hand over it.
"Oh glob this thing is making some noise. Its not that loud but it's really quiet in here and it could wake up bubbles" Marceline thought in her head.
She quickly places the insect in her pocket and flys over to the window. She exits and closes the window and flys down into town.

----------------

Finn starts waking up and he hears a big earthquake and he gets lifted by what looks like a blue hand. His vision is fuzzy but notices Marceline looking directly at him.
"Uh oh this isn't good" Finn says to himself
The Marceline reveals her vampire teeth like Shes about to bite Finn.
Finn starts screaming and Marceline puts her hand over Finn. Finn is in complete darkness and then he is placed inside of Marcelines pocket.

----------------

Marceline flys into town and lands under one of the lights in the street. She looks around and notices nobody up this late at night.
"Well I didn't break anything but at least I got a little snack"
She then pulls Finn out of her pocket. She thinks the insect is really weird looking so she brings its up close to her eye. She gasps realizing its not an insect but it is actually Finn the human. She then smiles and places Finn in her cleavage. She sees Finn trying to climb out but she quickly pushes him down with her finger. Marceline squeezes her breasts crushing Finn. She then starts flying back to her house.

---------------

Finn was in Marcelines pocket for about thirty sconces and a hand comes in and grabs him. He is pulled out and sees a bright light and immediately covers his eyes. When he is able to see again he sees Marceline smiling and she was about to place him inside of her cleavage. He is forcibly placed inside of her cleavage and he tries to get out but sees a giant finger push him down. Then all of a sudden the two walls on either side of him seem to close or get pushed together. And he is smushed by Marcelines breasts.

-------------

Marceline could hardly contain herself on the flight back to her house. Eventually she arrived to her cave and went to her house and took off her shoes and took Finn out of her cleavage and placed him on the floor. She then laid down on the floor. Her stomach was on the floor and she put her head in her hands and looked down at Finn and smiled.
"Hey there little guy"
Marceline then put her finger above Finn and started lowering it and she watched as he put his hands up to try to stop her finger from crushing him.
"Your so cute Finn and so weak. I could end your life right now with my pinkie and I wouldn't even use any effort whatsoever." Marceline said with a laugh.
"You wouldn't do that..." Finn was getting really scared now.
Marceline then picked up Finn and revealed her vampire fangs to Finn.
"You look so tasty Finn, I could just drain you of your color and eat
You up!"
She then started to place Finn near her mouth.
"Marceline stop this isn't funny!!! Please don't eat me!!"
Marceline put Finn right below her vampire tooth and stabbed Finn right in the stomach... Except that it didnt hurt Finn... Or even scratch him....
Marceline carefully put her tooth right on top of Finns cloths and drained the color of his pants and shirt. His shirt was now white and his pants now grey.
"Haha you should of seen the look on your face Finn. That was priceless!" Marceline put Finn down and started rolling around laughing really hard.
"That wasn't funny you jerk!" Finn said as his face started turning red.
"It so was though!!! You looked like you were about to cry!!!"
"Still doesn't change the fact I have beaten you." Finn said.
"Oh is that a challenge?" Marceline said getting serious now.
"Yeah me vs you right now" Finn said seriously.
Marceline then started laughing very loudly again.
"Finn I hate to break it to you, but your a half of an inch tall"
"So you're saying your scared then?"
"Finn it's obvious who's gonna win this match. Are you sure you wanna so this? Just because your half an inch tall doesn't mean I won't hold back. "
"Bring it on vampire dork" Finn said as he unsheathed his sword.
Marceline revealed her vampire fangs and Finn started getting nervous.
"No vampire teeth. That's cheating"
"Fine If you don't want me to use sharp things then you can't use your sword." Marceline bent over and picked up Finns family heirloom and started using it as a toothpick.
"Hey stop that! That's my family heirlooms you jerk!"
"Whatever" Marceline flicked away the sword and it landed with a small clang on her table.
"Ready Finn?"
"Ready Marceline."
Finn started off by running over to Marceline and started punching her toes.
"Hehe that tickles Finn"
Finn ignored Marceline and kept on punching her blue toes.
Finn didnt seem to be doing any damage.
Then Marcelines lifts up her foot and using her toe, knocks Finn on his back. She then puts her toes on his face and begins scrunching
Her toes.
"Give up yet Finn?"
"MRFFFFF"
"What did you say Finn? I couldn't hear you under my toes."
Marceline then lifts her foot off Finn and he gets up and starts running towards his sword.
"Oh no you don't." She places her foot back on top of Finn and presses him down into the ground softly.
Finn was in pain but Marcelines put enough pressure into it not to kill him but make it hurt alot. She then takes her foot off again and picks him up. She places him in her hand and starts squeezing him softly. It felt like Finn was getting the biggest bear hug he had ever gotten in his life.
"Give up yet Finn?"
"NO!!!"
Finn had somehow gotten out of Marcelines grip and fell off her hand and into her clevage.
"Oh glob..."
Marceline pressed both of her breasts together again and was laughing really hard.
Inside Finn couldn't breath as the air was being forced our of his lungs.
Then light came in with a hand reaching for Finn. Marceline grabbed Finn and then he was going towards her mouth.
"MARCELINE NOO!!"
Marceline placed Finn on top of her tongue and immediately closed her mouth. She then used her tongue to press Finn against the inside cheek of her mouth and Finn was pressed really hard. Then she used her tongue and started sucking on Finn like a candy. Finn was about to pass out when Marceline opened her mouth and spit Finn out on her hand.
Marceline was laughing as she brought Finn to her sink and put on the water and rinsed the saliva off of him. After drying him off
Marceline asked
"So now do you give up Finn?"
Finns breathing really hard and is exhausted but he nods his head no.
So Marceline places Finn on her couch and she begins to sit down.
Finn is lying down and is too exhausted to move out of
The way. Marceline slowly lowers her butt down onto finn and he is
Pressed under Marcelines right butt cheek. Marceline gets comfortable and starts to watch some TV.
After about an hour Marceline gets up and picks up a crushed Finn.
"Okay Finn I think we know who won"
"NOOOO I WILL BEAT YOU"
"Fine have it your way"
Marceline goes to her bedroom and places Finn on the bed.
She then goes to the bathroom and gets changed and comes out in pajama short shorts ,socks, a shirt showing midriff, and her hair tied in a ponytail.
"Alright Finn I'm tired so lets continue this tomorrow I guess"
Finn is too exhausted to say anything so he just nodded. Then Marceline
Lies down with her back crushing Finn. Marceline falls asleep and Finn wiggles his way out after about a half an hour. He climbs on Marceline and goes to her stomach and starts bouncing. He thinks of a way he can defeat Marceline tomorrow.

Finn started exploring Marceline to find a weak spot on her. He was on top of her breasts and Marceline turned over in her sleep. He gets pinned under her breasts and by then he gives up and is too exhausted to try to escape.

In the morning he is awaken by Marceline getting up and going to the bathroom. She starts by brushing her teeth and notices Finn is stuck to her left breast.
"Looks like somebody is stuck to my breasts, ready to continue our fight Finn?
"Yeah I'm totally gonna beat you today."
"Whatever Finn."

Marceline goes to her living room table and sets Finn on the table. She then puts her hands on the table flat and stares at Finn.

She then attempts to grab Finn with her left hand but Finn dodges it
And goes to the right hand which is flat on the table. He quickly goes over to his pinkie and pulls it as far back as he can using all his strength.

"Hah you think grabbing my pinkie will help you defe- OWWWWW!"
Marceline starts screaming as Finn continues to bend back Her pinkie.
One of the marauders taught This to Finn. Pulling somebody's pinkie back in just the right way can hurt them. It also paralyzes the person making them unable to move. Finn was doing this hoping it would work. Despite his tiny size, it worked.
---
Marceline was now crying. Her tears the size of boulders to Finn nearly landing on him. He kept this up for a few minutes and Marceline told him to stop but he kept on going.

"Okay Marceline, admit that I am be winner of this match.
"NOO"
Finn then pulls back Marcelines finger back farther.
"OWWS OKAY OKAY! Finn you beat me again and you are the winner of this match!!!"
Finn lets go of Marcelines finger.
"Wow Finn, somehow you managed to beat me at half a inch tall"
"Yeah I know I'm the best"
Finn starts dancing.
"You know you tasted pretty good in my mouth. You make a pretty good human candy."
"Please don't do that again"
"Heh okay, oh Finn you haven't eaten in awhile you hungry?"
"Heck yeah"
"Okay ill make some eggs and bacon"
Marceline makes some eggs and bacon and cuts off a little piece for Finn from her bacon and eggs.
After eating they start talking about monsters and the Candy Kingdom and flame Princess.
"Anyways Finn I have had my fun. My lame dad wants me to meet him somewhere and I don't wanna bring you like this because he might kill you. And you can't stay here because ill be gone all day,
Where do you want me to drop you off?"
Chapter End Notes:
Should Finn go to flame princess or back to princess bubblegum?
Or a different princess? Or back home to Jake? Or does Marceline just lie and drop him off in a random field to fend for himself?