- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just to let you all know, nostromo didn't take any part in this story. I was filling out the information for the story and had accidentally listed him as a co author. I really do enjoy his stories and he inspired me to make an account and write this story.
"Hello Finn" princess bubblegum said with a smile on her face
"Um hi Princess bubbl-" Finn was cut short as princess bubblegum started walking towards him causing a earthquake, which made Finn almost fall over.
"Oh glob, this is bad" Finn then started to run away from princess bubblegum but she quickly caught up to him and knocked Finn over with her big toe and started rolling Finn under her feet.
"Hmm what to do... I have the mighty human Finn quite literally around my finger... Oh I know!" Princess bubblegum then removed her foot from Finn and picked him up and started walking towards her bed.
Finn was getting quite dizzy with princess bubblegum rolling him under her feet like this he felt as if he was about to throw up but then she took her foot off of Finn. He saw a ginormous hand coming for him and he started to get up to start running but was quickly grabbed by her hand before he could even stand up.

Princess bubblegum brought Finn over to her bed and set him down.
"Better watch out I'm gonna lie down in a second" princess bubblegum then jumped on the bed and the indentation caused by her lying down made Finn fall over and he was now rolling towards her back.
He was then snatched up by princess bubblegum and brought to her face.
"Hello tiny hero. I have a quest for you. I want you to massage my aching feet. I have been standing all day giving speeches and whatnot, massage my feet and you will be rewarded accordingly"
Finn started to object but then he was placed next to her feet. He had no choice in the matter.
He walked over to the side of the bed and noticed it was a very big drop.
He could probably climb down the covers but not now with the princess watching him.
He made his way back to her feet and looked at her beautiful feet.
He noticed it was sweaty but it didnt smell bad. It smelled like a sweet smell. He began by pushing his hands into the heel of her feet and was then surprised as princess bubblegum lowered her feet down on top off Finn squishing him into the bedsheet.
"Oops sorry Finn hehe"
Finn managed to make his way out from under her feet and he began the massage. He started with her little toe and made his way to the big toe and the same went for the other foot. After he was finished he was exhausted.
"Wow Finn that felt great! Now I want you to paint my toe nails." Princess bubblegum reached for her dresser and got out a bottle of liquid candy nail polish and placed it next to Finn
Finn was too exhausted to move but then princess bubblegum picked him up and brought him close to her face.
"Well I guess if your too tired I don't have any use for you anymore."
She then lowered Finn to her mouth and Finn started screaming.
"NO PRINCESS BUBBLEGUM IM SORRY ILL PAINT YOUR TOENAILS"
Princess bubblegum then laughed and said
"Hehe Finn do you really think I would eat you?"
She then placed him back to her feet and said
"Now get to work"
------------------
Finn was absolutely exhausted. This time he couldn't move no matter how much he tried. The nail polish brush was twice his height and it was extremely heavy. Just painting the first nail was a struggle but somehow he had finished.
He laid there for about 20 minutes and slowly got to his feet and noticed that princess bubblegum was asleep.
He walked up princess bubblegums feet and started making his way along her body to her face he was about to reach the belly area and noticed her stomach was exposed. He began walking along her stomach and his feet sank into her stomach alot. He then jumped. He went up about two feet.( a few millimeters) and landed back on her stomach and it felt exactly like a trampoline!
"RADICAL!!" Finn then spent ten minutes bouncing on her stomach and all of a sudden he fell in a hole. (Belly button) Finn didnt know where he was but he started climbing out. He reached the top and realized he had fell into her belly button. He then became serious and realized he should get back to making his way to her face. He started walking again and reached her breasts. Finn climbed to the top and had the urge to just start jumping but he shook his head a few times. Now was not the time. He had to focus. He slid down her left breast and started walking towards her face. He looked back and saw a dark cavern that was princess bubblegums clevage. He kept on walking to her face and reached her chin and climbed up. He noticed she was breathing through her mouth so he was being careful to avoid it but she started to breath in and he was sucked in. Right as he was about to fall into her mouth she exhaled and Finn went flying out. He must of flew a half of foot into the air.
"Aghhhh!!!"
He landed on the bridge of her nose and rolled down right between her eyes. He then made his way to her eyeball when all of a sudden Princess bubblegum rolled over to her side. He landed on the bed sheet and looked up to see princess bubblegums face heading right towards him. He started running and almost made it out of the way but his leg was pinned under her cheek.
"Great now I'm stuck and I can't lift my leg out. Comon leg why couldn't you be shorter?"
After about 5 minutes of pulling he slipped his leg out only to see princess bubblegums hand coming right for him. Her hand landed flat on him and trapped him completely underneath.
Princess bubblegum was still asleep but she had shifted her hand in her sleep and covered Finn.
Finn couldn't move at all and he was getting really hot under princess bubblegums hand. It reminded him of the times e spent with Flame Princess. He wondered what she and all his friends would think if they saw him like this. Out of nowhere her hand lifted up and princess bubblegum stretched and knocked Finn off of the bed.
Finn final felt some relief when a blast of fresh air came through when PB lifted her hand. He then stood up but was knocked away as her hand knocked him off the bed.
Princess bubblegums hand had kocked Finn unconscious and he landed on the floor.
Princess bubblegum was still asleep, Finn was knocked unconscious, Jake was at home sleeping, while a girl was making her way towards The castle...
Chapter End Notes:
Who is this girl making her way towards the castle???