- Text Size +

He felt weary, fading in and out of consciousness. He'd been hung upside down now for nearly... Well, he'd lost all track of time. The only thing keeping him from blacking out was the jeering taunts and childish giggling of his tormentor. Each time his captor would poke or prod him with her finger, he'd frighteningly snap from his daze and, wide-eyed, stare into her blithe face.

It was cold, but thankfully she was beaming with sunshine.

Bloop.

Another drop of blood fell from his sweat-soaked hair and landed with a hollow splash into the massive plane that was his assailant's outstretched hand. He could hear it with disturbing clarity, every droplet it divided into and scattered itself into scarlet stains on soft, clean skin. His senses heightened the closer he came to death.

Death.

Atleast, that's what he found himself hoping for. He even begged her to just end it. But she would just laugh.

This wasn't how it was suppose to be.

"You may have wanted this before, but I assure you, I'll have your balls before I'm done with you."

The man recalled what she had told him before this all began. In that relatively short amount of time she had practically crucified him. Taking away everything that made him human in the most humiliating and defeating way. He was a sad heap of his former self. Gone was the sense of sexual euphoria. The thrill of being shrunk and submitting to a goddess had turned into a nightmare almost as soon as it had begun. He had but a few short seconds to gaze up at her in wonder before the physical trauma of being reduced to an inch crippled his body and left him helpless in her terrible clutch.

"You... You..." He gasped, finding somewhere within him the strength to speak. In fact, his vocal cords had been badly mangled, much like his arms and legs. They looked almost as if they'd atrophied from months of disuse. To him, it felt like his entire body had shrivelled up like a raisin. The unbearable pain that wracked his bones like lightning thwarted any of his efforts to respond to any normal stimuli.

Bloop.

More blood, this time from his mouth as he choked and sputtered in his efforts.

"Huh? What's that sweety, dearest? Speak up, I can't hear you when you're mumbling like that." The lady turned her head and mockingly cuffed her blood soaked hand to her ear, pushing her long hair out of the way.

Straining against the weakness in his muscles, against the tunnel rushing in to snuff out the light, he forced words to come out one violent syllable at a time, "Muh... Mon--ster!"

The girl started laughing, slowly at first and then building up into a loud cackle. She, almost comically, brought a finger to her eye as if wiping a tear from it. "Oh, sir, was that all you had to tell me?"

Very suddenly, the moment of truth was upon the man. He knew his time had come as his limp body was lifted into the air above the woman's pretty face. He could do nothing as she opened her mouth and unceremoniously dropped him inside.

Bloop.

He landed with a pitiful splat onto her slimy tongue. He felt a sharp pain as something, some bone somewhere, gave out in his landing. Maybe if he had an exoskeleton his tiny body could have better endured the fall. Of course, this was far from the case. His senses were quickly dropping off from their sharp peak. His mind took only a passing note that anything else had been further broken. All he knew was he could no longer move. He didn't have to. Her tongue was wriggling with excitement. Her salivatory glands going into overdrive, coating the poor man in a thick glue-like spittle that made his skin itch. His ears popped painfully as a deep moan rattled up from the internal depths of this woman he now loathed with such venomous hatred.

Crack!

His head smacked against something hard, but the man was far too gone to notice any extreme amounts of pain. Her mouth was so warm and wet, he couldn't even tell he was bleeding. Had he been able to form a coherent thought he would have noticed the woman's groans slither into ever higher levels of ecstasy as her sensory organs picked up the taste of his iron.

But he was not there. At that moment his thoughts became only a flashing slideshow. His family, friends and colleagues; all passing by in a blur so quickly he couldn't recognize a single face. In his mind's eye, he reached out, begging one last time for it to all be over.

It was then the tunnels of perception suddenly began to close in on him. Faster and faster, the blackness took over, snatching him away from reality, taking him out of the world of the living just as his captor sent his body tumbling into the pit of hell.