- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I want to give this story dirty stuff, but more of a plotline than my last one. I hope you like it.

Katie and Jake were were the best of friends. They did everything together, and had been friends since they were in preschool. Katie was 17, she had long brunette hair, brown eyes, and was slender. She was about 5’4". She was more conservative, often dressing modestly and not staying out to party.

 

  Jake, on the other hand, was completely opposite. He was a natural blonde but died his hair jet black, and wore it down over his left eye. He was about 5'8" and very muscular. He was always wearing a chain, or a studded belt, or both. Jake went to almost every party he could, also as the drummer of a popular grass roots punk rock band, he got invited to play a lot of gigs. Even through the differences, Katie and Jake did a lot together.

 

  When Jake turned 17, he and Katie started going out. Unlike a lot of couples that start out as best friends for life, these two were perfect, or so it seemed. Eventually the differences started to wear on the young couple. Kate was tired of Jake's partying, and Jake wanted Katie to do more with him. They were about to split up, when Katie found a counselor that offered to bring the two back together. What she didn't know, was what the counselor actually had planned.

 

  The counselor they went to, was sick. But of course she didn't admit to that, so her patients never knew until it was too late. She believed in something she called extreme tough love. She would do various exercises with the patients, and if the guy failed, he would be punished by his girlfriend. These types of punishments were increased as the guy failed more exercises.

 

  They pulled up to the place where they were supposed to go. And right away, Jake was beyond skeptical. He was very rude to the counselor right off the bat. She said, "you have failed the first exercise of trust". She pulled out what looked like some kind of device from a sci-fi Movie. She pointed it at Jake and shrunk him down to about two inches immediately. She picked him up and said, "your punishment is foot torture from Katie. Much to Katie's disposition, she was forced to take her socks off and smother Jake's face with her toes. She pushed him into the carpet, her feet smelled so bad to Jake, that he almost puked. Finally when he couldn't take anymore, the counselor enlarged him to his normal size again. She said don't think about running, or attacking me. I have a few hungry girls in the back room who would be more than happy to eat you piece by piece.

 

  The next test involved a series of questions. Because of the program's nature, Jake had the lower hand. The counselor said, "Jake, you have failed the second test". "You will now be subjected to the next level of punishment." She shrunk him down and picked him up again. She said, "this time Katie will stick you inside of her, and do two things. First, she will run for an hour, and build up lot's of sweat. Then she will pee you out into a cup". Jake started screaming, "KATIE PLEASE DONT'T DO THIS, I'M REALLY SCARED! Katie said, "Jake, I'm sorry but it's all part of the plan". Jake had never had sex with katie, so he didn't know what she really looked like on the inside. As she pulled her clothes off, he became extremely pleasured. Her pubic hair was a perfect black bush. But that pleasure didn’t last for long, as she picked him right up and stuck him inside of her. As he was put inside, he was crushed against her walls, it was really hot, and tight inside. Katie jumped on a treadmill that the counselor had in her closet for such occasions, and started running.

 

  An hour later, after she had worked up a huge sweat, she pulled off her pants and squatted over a cup. She started peeing, and used her muscles to slowly push Jake out. He finally landed in the cup, soaked, and shaking. The counselor turned him back to normal size. He started to beg Katie to leave. “Please, Kate this is ridiculous”. Katie said, “I don’t know of anything else that will bring us back together”.