- Text Size +

Miranda drummed her black-and-red fingernails on the desk, idly watching the toys on the teacher's desk fumble with the pencil halves she had given them. Wearing a half-amused, half-bored look on her face, supporting herself up by her arm and towering over the populace of her former Math class, she looked for all the world like a Greek goddess having a tiny bit of fun at the expense of mortals. Her soft pale lips curled into a smile as one of the boys fighting on the desk managed to overpower the other. Telltale streaks of red on the floor beneath the desk told the story of the previous losers. Miranda sighed contentedly, tiptoeing two fingers towards the fallen boy. He screamed, begged, got up and ran - and it was at this point that Miranda's hand lashed out like a viper and caught him harshly, breaking something that made the boy scream louder.

"Shut up, big baby." Miranda mocked, twirling the boy between her fingers. She had all the intent to crush him under her feet; the sensation of someone bursting beneath her arches, as well as the rush of power that came with it, was something she dearly loved and wished to experience more before Kira started...well, being Kira. But something told her to wait, and so she did, playing with him while chewing on the end of the pencil he had been using as a weapon. Finally, she smiled, her mind decided - it had been quite a few minutes since her teacher kicked his last inside her sweat-filled shoe; he'd go in there! Dumping the man's limp body out of her heel, she slid the begging boy in and shut him up with the ball of her foot, absolutely loving the squirming and kicking that accompanied his frenzied, slow demise. The winner of the battle gulped down vomit and looked up at his captor with an expression of fear and loathing.

"What's that look for?" Miranda said calmly. "You won, didn't you? Who cares who the loser was to you; in Goddess Miranda's world, you've moved up." She picked the boy up carefully and dangled him upside-down in front of her immense face, her lips contorting into the familiar mischevious grin. "What do you ask of Goddess? Merely request it and she can make it so."

"L-let me and my friends go?" The boy asked timidly. Miranda rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I m-mean...uh..."

"Really?" Miranda said, trying her best to imitate Kira's intimidating soft tone. "I could literally give you anything of anyone in this school. What about me? Is Goddess Miranda not beautiful enough to be worthy of request?" She tightened her grip on the boy's legs, making him cry out.

"N-no! I mean--yes, goddess! You are beautiful." The boy practically begged. Miranda cooed softly and twisted her foot rhythmically, giving the remaining members of her class the terrifying sound of crunching bones. She had entirely forgotten about the boy in her shoe, and laughed sadistically when she realized what she had done so simply, just by nonchalantly moving her toes.

"You're kinda cute, too." Miranda replied. "But, y'know, none of you seemed to appreciate me when you were my size. Guess you'll have to make up for that..." She reached into her pocket and took out her switchblade, a relatively small piece of silver that accompanied her everywhere. Smiling, she lowered it towards the screaming boy. "Shut up. Stop flailing, or I'll cut something off, I swear to God." She commanded. The boy stopped moving, but kept whimpering. Carefully, slowly, she cut the boys' clothing off. All was silent and tense, until -- WHAM!

Miranda's other hand came down like a sledgehammer, pinning a girl who was trying to jump off the desk to the surface with a snap and a scream. Miranda dragged her roughly across the desk, still holding the boy, and glared down at her.

"What did I say about escapees, little one?" Miranda growled. She swirled her tongue around in her mouth and spat all over the crying girl. "Fuck you. Drown in it." She turned back to the boy and smiled a very devious grin. "As for you, my little sex slave..." She tugged at the fabric of her 34B bra, slipping the boy in and pinning him to the bra with the flesh of her breast. "Good boy. Extra seconds of life if you manage to jerk off in there."

"Y-you're disgusting." The girl said, wiping the spit off her face. Miranda lowered a single finger down, pushing her head into the puddle of spit. She lifted her leg up and crossed it over her other one, leaning back in the chair and sliding the girl around in the puddle of spit while she thrashed. A struggling against her left breast told her the boy was actually trying to jerk to her, on her, and at this sensation she just laughed, drunk with power. She smirked wildly and stood up, towering over the desk.

"You know what? Playing with you fucks has been really fun, but I'm gonna go find some more. You bore me. Let's see here..." Grinning from ear to ear, Miranda kicked off her shoes, her blood-stained striped stockings visible to all. She wiggled her toes menacingly and climbed up onto the desk, towering over everyone. The remaining people scrambled and tried to escape, but it was, to them, over a hundred feet down. Miranda smiled again, baring her teeth, and stomped harshly on the first person she saw. A loud crunch and a blood spray accompanied this violent act, and it set off the slaughter. Laughing like a maniac, Miranda moaned and bit her lip as her once-cute-little-feet smashed people into tiny bits. She cared not if she got the whole person; over ten people broke into a mess of gore, organs and limbs as her feet came down again and again. With only two people left, Miranda lowered herself onto her knees, sitting on her feet, giving her last two pets a generous view of her goth-dressed body. Her hand reached for them--

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

Miranda's phone went off. She looked at it puzzingly, and then ordered the two pets to remain where they were. Both were two terrifed to even move, speak, or do anything other than tremble and wipe blood off their faces. Miranda reached down and picked up her phone and flipped it open - a picture message from Kira. Biting her lip in curiosity (as this usually involved Kira in some sort of lingerie), she opened it - and gasped in surprise. Kira had wasted no time. The picture of Kira's open mouth gave Miranda a new, horrible idea. Setting the phone down, Miranda's hand slowly approached the girl on the right. She begged for life, but it was no use. Moaning like a huntress, Miranda lowered the girl between her lips - and pulled her in with her tongue.

"What are you doing?! NO!" The remaining boy screamed. With a low, predatory growl, Miranda began chewing, the screaming in her mouth intensifying exponentially. Blood dripped out the corner of her lips and she moaned with renewed vigor, licking her lips dry and closing her eyes in ecstasy. This sensation of power was like nothing she had experienced before. Her hand traveled up her waist to her breast, which she kneaded and rubbed vigorously as she chewed the tiny girl apart. Finally, the screaming stopped, and she swallowed audibly.

"You--y-you..." The boy stammered, backing up. Miranda's hand caught him easily and he began sobbing. Miranda pouted in a mock concern and opened her maw wide, showing the boy her blood-stained teeth and gore-covered tongue. His screams reached a fever pitch, and with a vicious laugh, Miranda tossed him in...and swallowed him in one gulp. She didn't really mean to; he was just so tiny, and she was in the right moment. His screams, muffled but loud, became softer and softer as he slid down her throat to an agonizing death. There was nothing, then; silence in a blood-stained classroom, save for the weakening struggles in her bra. Sighing contently, Miranda gathered her things, pocketed her phone, smeared the boy against her tit with a giggle, and left the room, hips swaying, eager to find Kira.