- Text Size +

Miranda and Kira worked through the night, discussing their schemes and their plan of action. While their target was ultimately Rebecca Highland and her inner circle, the fact remained that the entire school might have to be dealt with if things went awry. Getting arrested and/or killed was not in Kira's interests, so she kept listing off contingencies they need to have if they were going to go into this as far as they intended. Rebecca's homework, meanwhile, went completely ignored.

"So how far do you want to go with this, exactly?" Miranda asked as she filled five syringes with the green liquid. Kira shrugged, flipping an empty syringe back and forth in her hand.

"I have no idea, Mir." Kira said, yawning and leaning against Miranda's bed. "I didn't know how far I was going when I shrunk you in the first place, much less if it's someone I really don't like. It could get messy."

"And you're okay with that?" Miranda questioned. Kira bit her lip and smiled appreciatively.

"You can honestly tell me you've never thought of just straight-up killing Rebecca and her cluster of sheep?" Kira asked. Miranda blushed and sputtered for a minute, and resumed working. "Besides, if things get completely out of hand, we'll have to take it as it goes."

"You sound like you almost want that to happen." Miranda replied. she finished loading the syringes and placed them in a repurposed fingernail kit. Kira smirked and arched her neck back, looking up at the ceiling.

"I won't pretend it doesn't interest me." She said with a smile. Miranda finished completing the rest of their supplies, and the two of them finally turned in after a bit more giggling and scheming. Kira fell asleep instantly; Miranda, on the other hand, took a bit longer. She had given Kira a plan to become a goddess, just as she wanted; but was it right? She saw the fiery power in Kira's eyes when she owned only Miranda, and that was when she claimed authority over a girl she cared for...the thought of what Kira might do to people she didn't know, much less those she hated, both turned on and terrified Miranda far more than she cared to admit.

---------------------

Their first part of the plan involved the removal of Bradley McDenfer, the resident all-star of Merriwinter High and Rebecca's favorite boytoy fling. Every time Rebecca lost even a little credibility, she'd latch herself onto Brad again and fuck him to superstar status. For those targeted by Rebecca's cruelty, the periods of time in which they were together was the worst - through Brad, Rebecca was able to make his entire group of jocks her bitches. They all wanted a piece of her; after all she was so beautiful, so sexy, so perfect. Everyone knew that. Even the people conscious of her manipulative nature sometimes forgot to care.

But if it was one thing that could be said about Brad, it was that he was kind of dumb. Strong, proud, and very good at sports, but not that bright. He firmly believed that every failed relationship with Rebecca was his fault, and every time, he came back even more eager to prove himself to her. Bradley's lack of perception was what Kira counted on, and it was on this Friday afternoon that she made her move. Brad had come from practice, and as per usual, had snuck off to peek at the girls' showers. This was only one of the many atrocities he was allowed by students and staff alike merely because of his all-star status. He loved to stand there, shirtless and sweaty, his muscular 6'4" frame taking up the doorway as he stared down girls of his choosing. Miranda had been ostracized by him more than once before, on Rebecca's suggestion. Knowing the schedules of his girlfriend's peers, he was expecting to enjoy the sight of Katelyn Simpson showering after cheer practice - but instead found Kira Northend.

She hadn't seen him; he used this to quickly hide behind the wall that led into the showers. She was mostly clothed, missing only her blouse. Brad peeked behind the wall and stared. He knew that if Rebecca even suspected that he wanted Kira, she'd drop him like a rock and ruin his life in this town and probably a few others. He had only ever made fun of Kira and watched her from a distance, but he had quite the thing for redheads - especially curvacious, toned, tattooed redheads. He admired the way Kira's black lace bra pushed up her chest, which didn't compare to Rebecca's in size and firmness but worked on her. His eyes traveled down her waist and stopped at the miniskirt, which rode up as she bent over to unbuckle her shoes. Brad watched her get naked, eagerly stroking himself to the visage of his girlfriend's rival, and almost moaned when she stepped under the water and let it soak her long, crimson hair. She soaped herself up, lightly humming, and then made a noise like a purr.

"You just going to watch?" She said lightly. Brad froze and hid behind the wall. Kira giggled girlishly and continued on, "I could see you in the mirror. C'mere." Bradley uneasily stepped out from behind the wall, finding his confidence again and leaning against the wall with intent to display his muscles. Kira rolled her eyes. "You want me, come get me; I'm not gonna fawn over you." Brad laughed and stepped under the water with her, hastily unbuttoning his jeans.

"You're mine, little bitch." He said, grabbing her hair tightly. Kira moaned and Brad almost let go - he had intent to scare her, make her angry, tell her that this was on Rebecca's orders - it might make the blow less harsh if Rebecca found out. But no, Kira played along, and leaned into his pull, her eyes electric.

"Fuck yeah, control me." She growled, snarling at him. She bit him on the hand and he struck her reflexively, sending her to the floor against her belongings. Brad dropped his jeans and advanced on her, rock hard. "Gonna fuck me with that, huh? Gonna rape little Kira?"

Brad smirked and reached for her, preparing to force her to blow him. At this moment, Kira pulled a syringe out of her nearby backpack and jabbed it into Brad's leg. He screamed in pain and jumped back, pulling the now-empty syringe out of his leg. He had intially thought Kira had stabbed him out of some sort of bizarre kink, but now he didn't know what to belive. He just stared at her as she smirked, blood dripping down his leg, and threw it at her. She dodged it and laughed, and Brad went to strike her again when he felt dizzy. He stumbled, leaned against the wall, groaned, and nearly threw up. Kira watched his transformation with a malicious glint in her eye, eagerly moaning as she watched Miranda's science work. Before Brad could regain his senses, something hit his chest with the force of a train. He screamed hoarsely as one of his ribs broke and grabbed onto the first thing he could find - the skin of Kira's foot. She sat in the shower, one foot on top of him, and pressed down slowly.

"Ooooh," Kira said, grinning. "I like this *MUCH* better." She twisted her foot and he cried out again, which sent shivers down her spine. She licked her lips, lightly playing with him. He had shrunk to 6", rather than 2", as a result of her using the liquid, but it was definitely sufficient. Brad whimpered a confused and scared sound before she lifted him up between her toes and sneered.

"Yeah, I know. A little weird...but what can I say, I love power." She squeezed her violet-painted toes together and he screamed again, clawing at her flesh. Rather than crush him there, she let him go again, dropping him onto the floor. "God, Brad, you're such an asshole. And all people do is look up to you...it's disgusting." She rolled him onto his back and growled, staring down at him with fiery intent.

"Now...now look up at me." Kira demanded. Brad weakly obeyed. Kira rose her foot and he begged as water dripped off her size nine foot and onto him. She considered it for a moment and then lowered it down, encompassing him entirely but not crushing him. "Smell them...oh yes, smell my feet. Taste my feet. They are your new home...your new temple." She felt him kiss her arch and laughed, enjoying her power as she reached into her backpack and pulled out another syringe, this one full of red liquid. Brimming with excitement, she injected herself with it and pressed down a little, hearing another scream from her slave. A second later, she heard the telltale sound of the sprinkler system going off and picked Brad up, toying with him.

"Everyone belongs to me now." Kira said, her breath lusty and hungry. She squeezed him and he begged for his life. "EVERYONE is now just like you...gorgeous, brilliant, perfect GODDESS Miranda has blocked the exits. Everything worked out well...but do you know why I need you, slave? You're going to lure Rebecca to me..." She began to get dressed again, smiling sadistically.

"F-fuck you, bitch! What are you going to do to her...t-to me?" He breathed, clutching his chest.

"Her, I dunno. Nothing comes to mind that she doesn't deserve...so, maybe all of it. You? Well...you seem to like being sweaty. How about we go meet up with Miranda?" She said. Without another moment of hesitation, she desposited the screaming Brad into her shoe and stuffed her foot back into it, covering him with her arch. She purred, finished getting dressed, and left, swaying her hips arrogantly as she strode to meet her new life, Brad's weak hands pounding against her sweaty arches.