- Text Size +

Miranda wasn't quite sure what she was seeing. At first, she had tasted the smokey burning of her shrinking pill, and heard the familiar manic laugh of her off-and-on playmate, her friend, her lover, her goddess...but where was she now? The ground was soft and spongy, the sky blocked by a huge obstruction. It took Miranda a full minute or so to realize that she was still being straddled by Kira, and what she was seeing was the monolith that was once Kira's pale, curvacious leg.

"Oh, wow!" Kira said in her half-drunken state. "It actually worked! Manda, you're a genius!"

"Y-you shrunk ME?!" Miranda said shakily. She was sincerely glad her cat wasn't in the room. "KIRA! Why would y-you..."

"Mir, if you don't already have an antidote, I'm gonna be disappointed in you." Kira said, drinking from her glass again and temporarily ignoring her 2" friend. "I told you I wanted to test it..."

Miranda sighed and ran her hands through her hair in frustration. "Yes, I have a bloody antidote! Kira! This...this isn't exactly what I had in mind when I mentioned my macro fantasies."

Kira giggled her siren-esque laugh and scooped Miranda up in her hand; the tiny girl gave a squeak of fear as she was lifted to eye-level. "I can barely hear you." Kira said with a mild laugh. Her breath smelled like vodka and washed over Miranda like a heat wave. "What did you say?"

Miranda tried to regain her balance in Kira's pale, soft palm and fell twice. "I-I said...I was never i-into shrinking, myself. I always imagined myself as the giantess."

Kira shrugged and finished her drink, setting it down on a nearby coffee table. "Yeah, 'cept when you're with me, you're sub. So you're gonna deal with it. Where's the antidote, Manda?"

Miranda gestured to her locked bedside safe and clung onto Kira's middle finger for balance. "The key is 40-36-29, remember."
"Yeah, yeah." Kira said. She opened the safe and extracted ten bottles of crimson liquid. Miranda sighed in relief; at one point in her life, she was not sure what Kira would do with her merely bound and gagged - but this was even more dangerous. Giving Kira Northend power over life and death in such a way seemed to her like suddenly a severely bad idea.

"Kira," Miranda begged. "Make me normal again please."

Kira seemed not to hear her. "Why did your clothes shrink with you?"

"Uh," Miranda began, blushing. "I know y-you like lingerie and outfits s-so I worked that into the formula. Don't ask how...the science is really complicated. No offense."

"Aww!" Kira said with a grin. "You're so sweet, Manda." She lifted her hand up to her mouth and kissed Miranda's entire body. Her strawberry-flavoured, gorgeous lips pressed to Miranda's shirt and almost knocked her over; she scrambled to get away from Kira's imposing, terrifying maw. "Manda, I'm not gonna eat you...chill out."

"L-look. Maybe YOU'D like to try being the size of an INSECT next to a girl that you know for a fact is a sadomasochistic, promiscuous goddess." Miranda said shakily. Kira considered this for a moment and put Miranda down on her table, next to her drinking glass.

"Listen up, sexy." Kira said. Miranda froze; "sexy" was her pet name for Miranda. "I'm horny, I'm excited, and this is totally new. I'm gonna play some games with you...and if you, hehe, obey me and don't be a bad girl, I won't have to punish you..." She casually lowered two fingers, her index and middle pressed together, down onto Miranda, easily pinning her to the table. "Don't make me do this, Manda...it'd be so easy."

"K-K-Kira!" Miranda gasped, clawing at Kira's fingers as she had done at her heels before.

"You now know what happens if you fuck up." Kira said with a hint of warning. As Miranda opened her mouth to argue, Kira began unbuttoning her blouse, and it shut Miranda up instantly. Kira's long, vibrant hair hung down in silky strands as her pale skin was revealed to her toy; it was infinitely more imposing this time, for Kira kneeled in front of the table and took up the entire sky in front of her - a goddess on the horizon, stripping for her. Miranda became soaked instantly, whimpering in defeated protest as Kira's blouse dropped to reveal the black lace corset she wore under it constantly. From Miranda's perspective, it made her hourglass figure as prominent as life itself.

"Fucking. Christ." Miranda breathed. Kira giggled and extended a hand toward her friend. Before she could react properly, Miranda was lifted again, this time by her waist, pinched between Kira's thumb and index finger. Kira swayed elegantly on the spot, gyrating her wide hips, and casually opened her big mouth. Miranda instinctively flinched; it was a hot, pink, fleshy chamber of both bliss and savagery; Kira's mouth was always wet; her blowjobs legendary - and the strands of saliva betrayed this secret. But her white teeth, pearly scions of a particularly messy death, was what concerned Miranda even more than the hungry black void at the back. "K-Kira don't!" She screamed. Kira giggled and let her long tongue roll out. "Wh-what are you..."

Kira licked Miranda's entire body, coating her in saliva. She sputtered and whimpered, simultaneously tured on and taken aback. Her nails came next, scaring Miranda half to death but proving to be surgically careful as they tore Miranda's clothes from her, leaving her trembling in her black lace lingerie. Kira moaned appreciatively and bit her lip.

"You're so cute," Kira said with a horny smirk. "C'mere..." She brought the terrified girl to her lips, applying a shower of ruby-red kisses and long, patient tonguebaths. Miranda went from afraid for her life to ecstatic, wanton abandonment in moments. The sheer sensation of her goddess's attentions blew her mind; her entire body sung with a passion she had only fantasized about. It was like being pampered by ten Kiras at once, each as divinely skilled as the last, and when it stopped, she found herself panting in ecstasy on her back in Kira's palm.

"O-oh. mmy. GOD." Miranda said in amazement. Kira smirked.

"It wouldn't be us without a double, now would it?" The redhead said with a smile. Before Miranda could reply, Kira's behemoth tongue lifted Miranda up, cradled her, and pulled her entire lower half into Kira's mouth. Miranda's initial scream of fear turned into one of absolute pleasure as Kira's tongue operated on her. She squirmed, arched and flailed, unable to even process what was happening to her. The double orgasm Kira promised quickly escalated into many more as her entire body pledged itself to the goddess that was Kira Northend.

"Y-YOU'RE SSSO...AAAH!" Miranda screamed as the strongest orgasm hit. Kira giggled, growled low at this sight of her friend's pleasure, and with one index finger, pushed Miranda all the way into her mouth. Immediately she heard the screams; this made Kira salivate even more and growl with a predatory hunger. Her tongue tossed Miranda about, pinning her against her teeth and the roof of her mouth, swirling her around. Kira's wandering fingers slid down her toned stomach to her panties, and she ripped them open ferociously, sliding two fingers down her clit and inside her. This did nothing to stop her torture of Miranda; she moaned and buckled, fucking herself intensely, slowly and in complete dominance of her lust. Miranda's screams quickly turned to sobs, and moments later, Kira herself came explosively, and spit the crying Miranda into her hand.

"Damn," Kira breathed, licking her fingers clean. "That was hot as fuck."

"K-Kira..." Miranda cried, trying to hide in her friend's palm. "Oh ggod I thought y-you were going to swallow me."

"What!" Kira said incredulously. She kissed Miranda lightly and frowned. "Sexy, I'd never do that to you. Sure, I might hurt you a little...fuck you up badly a couple times, maybe make you my bitch on occasion...but that's all play, love. That's all this is. Play. You alright?"

Miranda took a moment and then nodded. Kira laughed and replied, "Good!" And with that, Kira's caring mood vanished, and once again Miranda found herself pinned under the violet nails of her ruby-haired sex goddess. Kira twisted them; Miranda screamed, her eyes clinching shut. Kira hadn't broken anything, but the pressure was insane.

"K-KIRA!" Miranda cried again. Kira glared down at her sub and sneered.

"That's 'Goddess Kira', you underserving fuck." Kira spat. Miranda shivered beneath Kira's fingers; she loved being talked down to and controlled by her. Kira placed Miranda in her drinking glass and demanded she stay put.

"Wh-what did I do, G-Goddess? Why did you punish me..." Miranda whimpered. Kira smirked as she unbuckled her stiletto.

"Because I wanted to. You ready to treat your Goddess, hm? Repay her back for the seven or so mindblowing orgasms she gave you?" Kira asked. Miranda weakly nodded, unsure of how she was going to do that. Kira's size-nine foot, still clad in the striped knee-high socks she wore, rose into the air like a tsunami. Miranda craned her eyes up to look at the soft, beautiful, delicate thing she had worshipped before, now impossibly massive and able to turn her into paste if Kira wished.

"I've been on these all day," Kira whined sarcastically. She grabbed the glass and roughly shook Miranda onto the floor. Eagerly, she tore open her sock right at the arch of her foot and placed the wall of sweaty flesh next to Miranda's trembling form. "Rub them. Lick them. Do well, and I'll make you big again. Don't, and I wear you like an insole tomorrow." Kira grinned sadistically, and Miranda quickly pressed to her Goddess's gigantic foot, rubbing and licking for all she was worth, nearly smearing herself on Kira's foot. Miranda simply could not believe what was happening, or how quick Kira got used to power, or how fucking amazing she was as a giantess...she needed to see more of it, needed to fear her, needed to worship her. As she licked and pampered Kira's foot, she began formulating a wild, crazy, insane plan.

Kira yawned suddenly and lifted her foot, trapping Miranda between two of her toes. "Sigh. I could barely feel you. But what can be expected? Cry for me a little and you'll get your antidote." Kira began applying pressure, slowly and slowly, and Miranda's eyes widened as her breath left her. Kira had done this before by placing the arch of her boot over her neck; now, it was one foot that was threatening to kill her. Miranda began crying, begging Kira to let her live, praying to her. Kira smirked and let up the pressure, picking up one of the crimson vials and twirling it in her fingers.

"How much do you need?" Kira asked. Miranda gasped and moaned, wiping her face of tears, and stood up weakly.

"Two drops should do it..." Miranda said. "It counteracts the pill, rather than just making you grow. I didn't figure out how to make a growth serum, which, truth be told...is probably a good thing." She laughed, buckling in pain. Kira pouted and fed her pet two drops of the crimson liquid, which immediately brought Miranda to normal size. Kira pulled her into her arms and stroked Miranda's raven hair.

"You ok?" Kira said soothingly. Miranda nodded, almost falling asleep in Kira's hold.

"I have an idea," Miranda said sleepily. "About how we can get our revenge."

Kira smiled a siren's smile and leaned against the bed, letting her friend rest in the luxurious embrace of aftercare. "Tell me about it in the morning, sexy. For now, rest away..."