- Text Size +

So, uh, Miranda? We may have forgotten someone.
--Sent Sep 18 at 11:53 AM--

Really? Who?
--Sent Sep 18 at 11:54 AM--

That awkward kid from your math class. Seth, I think his name was. He was out this morning. Came in late, pass and everything. He found Britney Thomson.
--Sent Sep 18 at 11:59 AM--

Oh, lord. Kira, I've caught that kid staring at my ass more times than I can count. Explains why he wasn't in math, though...not saying I would have noticed him, I was kind of on an epic high...but, yeah.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:02 PM--

Heh. You liiiiike him?
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:03 PM--

Eh. He's not bad. Not my first choice. But you know my first choice.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:06 PM--

Grovel a little and I'll let you lick my shoes, bitch. Anyway...what should we do with him?
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:08 PM--

Shrink him, duh...he wants my ass so bad, he can have it.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:11 PM--

Uh...yeah, I'm all out of stuff. I kind of went crazy a little.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:17 PM--

I am not surprised. Uh...idk, be Kira? Go to the quad; I'll try to find you. Bye.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:23 PM--

Hah. Fine.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:25 PM--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Click, click, click. The sound of Kira's heels reverbiated around the empty halls, and as Seth looked up, his stomach plummeted. The last thing he wanted to see coming towards him was Kira; usually, she was warning him to stay away from Miranda again. But this time, she looked less angry, maybe more calm. It was certainly on her face; she was grinning broadly, a hungry grin that scared him a little. He tried to quiet the little girl he found, and she seemed to get the message at the sound of her heels.

"Hey, there." Kira said in her playful tone. Seth turned a slight red and looked up at her. "You come in late?"

"K-Kira." Seth said, raising his hands in a defensive manner. "Wh-where is everyone? What happened?" He tried to hide Britney behind his backpack.

"Miranda and I," She began, putting emphasis on the first word just to watch him squirm, "Shrunk everyone in the school."

Seth blinked; it was hard to believe, but then again, evidence was right before him. "H-how?"

"Witchcraft."

"No, really." Seth replied in a sincere tone. Kira giggled.

"I'm not telling you," She said with a smirk. "Ask Miranda when you see her. C'mon, she's waiting."

Seth turned red again and bit his lip. "W-waiting, f-for me?" He stammered. Kira rolled her eyes and giggled again.

"Yeah, stud." She said sarcastically. "You gonna let her slip by, or what?"

Seth began to gather his things and get to his feet when he remembered Britney. "U-uh." He said. Britney was waving her arms and silently begging; she obviously did not want Kira to see her. Kira turned to him, looking at him over her shoulder.

"What is it?" She asked. Seth shook his head and tried to scoop her up quickly.

"N-nothing." He stammered again. Kira turned around slowly, a glint in her jade eyes.

"Found one, did you?" She said in a low, husky voice. Seth turned pale and shook his head again. Kira cocked her head to the side playfully. "I would not lie to me." Seth gulped; his fear of Kira outweighed a lot of things that he'd consider potent. He held Britney out in his hand, and she cowered from the sight of the titaness before her. Kira giggled and bit her lip hungrily. "Oooh, hey there."

"Why is she so afraid of you?" Seth asked. Kira picked Britney up out of Seth's hand and gave her a hungry glare. "Kira?"

"Oh," Kira said with a shrug. "Probably because Miranda and I sometimes get a little carried away when we're playing...and news must've traveled fast. Either that, or Britney's found a new position in life where she might not want to be noticed by old enemies." Kira growled. She gave the little girl a squeeze and she yelped.

"Kira, don't hurt her." Seth muttered. Kira rose an eyebrow.

"Why not? For what reason do you think we shrunk everyone, anyway?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip. Seth blinked a few times. "They used to be big, and now they're nothing. Insects, playthings, toys. We're instant goddesses. And, Seth? We can do it to you, to. So...learn your fucking place." She closed her hand around Britney, making the little girl scream and cry.

"K-Kira..." Seth pleaded. Kira rolled her eyes and let her hand loosen; Britney's hyperventilating form clung to a finger and quivered.

"You're such a baby." Kira mocked. She slid Britney into her blouse pocket and turned to walk back down the hall. "I'm going to find Miranda and have more fun. You're welcome to follow me, but if you keep complaining I'm going to end you."

Seth growled and gathered up his things and chased after Kira. He was glad that, despite Kira's overpowering dominance, he was able to convince her not to do something she'd regret.

Kira, on the other hand, grinned broadly as her back was turned to him. He had spared Britney's life for now; perhaps made her death worse in the end...but he had certainly not heard the crunches and screams coming from within her patent leather shoes. With a smirk and a twist of her foot, Kira put her sweat slaves in their places.

"What was that?" Seth asked as he barely heard the final crunch. Kira looked back at him and just smiled her wide smile. Seth gulped; maybe he didn't want to know. Knuckles white, he followed Kira down the long, eerily empty hall to the quad; an intersection between four hallways that had a carpeted section in the center. Sitting in this section was Miranda, kneeling on the carpet admist a gathering of tiny classmates. Kira walked into the room and leaned against one of the stone pillars; the sight of this new, terrifying goddess made the tinies amongst Miranda's knees scream anew. Seth was marvelled by Miranda's beauty even more so than usual; she looked absolutely divine.

"Hey." He said timidly. Miranda gave a short wave, and then leapt up and hugged Kira, kicking one of her pets forward as she leapt at her redheaded lover.

"Hey, Manda." Kira said with a smile. "Who do we have here?" She asked, looking down at the little ones on the carpet. Some, who had before looked as though they might have tried to escape Miranda, froze and stared up Kira's relative miles of legs to meet her gaze.

"No one in particular," Miranda replied calmly. "Just a collection. There's thirty-six here. How many have you got?" Miranda asked, being intentionally vague.

"Including the one in my pocket that the boy here found? Seventy-four." Kira said sweetly. Miranda's jaw hung open for a moment; Seth, meanwhile, growled at being called 'boy'.

"Well, we can share these ones, can't we?" Miranda said, biting her lip. The sexual tension eminating from her was tangible. Kira smirked and ruffled Miranda's hair.

"Of course, silly..." Kira cooed. This caused the tinies at her feet to start screaming. Without much hesitation, Kira lifted her foot up and brought it down on one of the screaming ones, making him explode into a mess of blood and viscera. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She roared. The din coming from the floor simmered down to a quiet stammer. Seth stumbled backward and fell, both shocked and terrified. Kira drew her switchblade and looked to Miranda. "Tie him up."

Miranda picked up her backpack and walked over to Seth, kneeling down and taking out one of her syringes, as well as two pairs of steel handcuffs. "Hey. I know you probably think we're a little fucked up...and, while that's true...you're going to have to deal with it. Now, if you be good, I can PROBABLY convince Kira not to bite your legs off. Um, if you're not? Well...I can't promise ANYTHING." She said with a giggle. She cuffed his wrists and ankles together; despite the situation, Seth got both red in the face and tight in the jeans. Miranda smirked; she had never had this effect before. "You sit there and be good...or I'll jab you with this here syringe, and your life will get much worse."

"You're too nice," Kira muttered. She looked down at the toys cowering in fear before her, a wide smirk on her face. Euphoria was beginning to return; it was the first time both she and Miranda had an audience to the rumors circulating about their sex life. Taking Miranda's hand, she pushed the smaller girl against a pillar and kissed her hungrily, nibbling her lower lip and catching her wrist in her hand. Miranda melted and moaned into Kira's mouth; her left hand, holding one of the tiny boys she had captured, methodically churned and flipped him between her fingers as she writhed, breaking the boy apart slowly. Seth gulped and looked away.

This was both too hot and too fucked up for words.