- Text Size +

Kira strut back and forth impatiently, her heels clicking against the linoleum. The cowering bugs at her feet didn't dare move; lessons harshly learned decorated Kira's shoes, lips and the floor of the immense chamber. Blood still seeped out of her shoe from when she crushed Mike; she pinned him there and pressed down slow enought to hear every last bone break before he became paste. Donna, the poor girl, was scooped up and bitten into little chunks by Kira's sharp teeth, her blood now lipstick to the evil goddess; Steven she had merely thrown to the floor and laughed as he lay there, broken. "No one escapes Goddess Kira" was rule #1.

"I'm out of things to do, little ones." Kira said with a sigh, appraising her feeble catch of toys on the floor. "You're all too scared of me to make anything interesting. Ordering people around isn't fun if they like it."

"We don't -like- it," A girl named Sarah said shakily. "But what you did to Donna w-was...was...well..."

"Hot." Kira said with a goofy grin, sitting in a chair and remembering that vivid act of sadism. Donna had screamed herself into an insane mess as Kira worked at her. "Maybe I did go a bit too far." Kira wondered how Miranda liked the "after" picture she had sent of Donna in her mouth.

"A bit??" Sarah said, her eyes wide. "Kira, y-you..." She quickly stiffened in fear; nearby Aaron gasped and backed up. Sarah postulated herself quickly and kissed the floor. "S-sorry, Goddess K-Kira."

"Strike one, pretty." Kira said cooly without looking at her. She had no patience for disobedient toys.

"U-uh." Sarah said, shaking in a pool of her own sweat. "Wh-what is your plan here, Goddess?"

"Well," Kira said, standing up and pushing the chair aside. "I was originally just going to find Rebecca and peel her skin off with a pair of pliars, or something. I don't know, it's hard to get really creative when you absolutely hate someone, nothing covers it, and you can really only do murder once. You can't just torture a raging cuntface to death, because you'll be up all night wishing you did something else, y'know? I mean, with you guys, it's different..." She laughed and tossed her hair back. "I don't know any of you...so, experimenting with what it feels like to crush you, or how you break apart between my teeth? That's fair. But not for Rebecca."

Sarah fell silent. She had a feeling that Kira wanted Rebecca dead. "So...why are you stalling here?"

Kira blinked and looked down at her pet over her luscious curves. "Because you amused me, and now you don't. Hey, you like living, right Sarah?"

Sarah nodded slowly, afraid of Kira's next words.

"How'd you like to be my slave? It's a nice job. Every day you get to tell me I'm gorgeous, clean my soles, paint my nails, and berate your inferiors! Best of all, I won't kill you, provided you do well enough every morning and don't make yourself look too delicious." Kira said with a sadistic grin. Sarah looked down; it was either this for the rest of her life, or end up an unidentifiable smear. She nodded slowly and stepped forward. "Good, very good. Let's test you out."

Kira picked up the toys on the floor and set them on a nearby table. She kneeled next to the table and rested her head on it, her curtain of beautiful red hair flowing around her. Smiling like a demoness in her pride, she opened her mouth as wide as possible and let her long tongue roll out. "Feed me Aaron."

Aaron recoiled and begged for forgiveness. Kira scoffed. "Relax, pussy. It'll be a quick death. Donna was a bitch to me. Honestly, there's a lot worse ways to go than by the teeth of a sex goddess. C'mere." She reached for her toy and caught him, dragging him across the table and slipping his leg into her mouth. Like a playful kitten, she tugged a bit and pulled him off, now sitting on her haunches. Aaron's hand caught the edge of the table, as she planned, and the bodybuilder strained frantically to pull himself up. Kira was applying no effort other than the light hold she had on his calf. Sarah's gaze caught hers, and she understood.

"P-please, no. No, no, no." Aaron sobbed, trying to pull himself away from the titaness' clutches. Sarah stepped over to him, looking down at the crying boy and Kira's awaiting maw. Kira rose an eyebrow impatiently; it was still her Goddess, and it was still her or him. Biting her lip in apology, Sarah drove her own tiny stiletto onto Aaron's hand, and he screamed in protest but remained holding on. Kira let out a groan of disappointment and rolled her eyes. Sarah snarled, fearing her own death if Kira was too upset, and repeatedly crushed his hand. Finally, with the pain unbearable, Aaron fell; Kira opened wide, let him in, and snapped her teeth shut instantly. A brief sound of begging was cut short by the telltale sound of mastication, blood dripping out of Kira's mouth. Sarah felt sick and collapsed as she looked away from Kira's cannibalistic routine. She felt even more disturbed by the moans Kira made as she swallowed her prey.

"Yummy." Kira said with a smirk. She stood up, towering over little Sarah, and scooped up the girl.

"K-Kira, wait! I did what y-you--" SMACK! Kira's index finger struck Sarah in the face as she flicked it towards the girl. She collapsed backwards onto Kira's palm, clutching a bloody nose.

"Strike two, bitch!" Kira spat in a more threatening tone. "Strike three and you're out."

"S-sorry, Goddess." Sarah said between sobs. Kira giggled a bit.

"Damn right you are."

"G-Goddess, Goddess Kira. I did what you said..." She repeated, still fearing death by Kira.

"I know, silly. That's why I sought to reward you. C'mere." She said. She pulled Sarah toward her mouth and her long tongue slithered out, snaking its way along Sarah's leg. Sarah fumbled and complained; not only did she not have interest in other girls, but Kira's homicidal nature disgusted her further. But there was no fighting it, no preventing this advantageous act. Kira forced Sarah's legs apart and drove her massive tongue against the girl's crotch. Sarah recoiled; the combination of pressure and pleasure was intense. She bucked and fought as Kira delicately played with her, her own hand traveling to the immense breast beneath Sarah's position, and finally, she coaxed a climax from Sarah, causing the girl to spasm and scream in spite of herself. She lay there in Kira's hand, beet red with embarassment and disgust. Kira pouted and dangled her upside-down by her leg.

"Aww, you don't appreciate Goddess' gifts?" Kira cooed. She welled up a ball of spit in her mouth and used her tongue to smear it all over Sarah's form. Sarah coughed and sputtered. "Best learn to like her, otherwise she might not like you one day." Smiling with her usual glow, Kira slipped Sarah into her bra and giggled as the girl found a space to be comfortable in. "Rest easy, little slave."

Kira stood up and looked down at the rest of the toys. "Well, it's been fun, tiny fucks, but I gotta find Miranda and Rebecca now. Run!" She said, smirking with the last word. The bugs at her feet took off, and she caught one by the legs, crushing his legs into paste beneath the tread of her shoe. He screamed and panicked, trying to get back up despite the conditions. Kira giggled. "Crawl, insect." She demanded. The boy struggled and fell again, crying. "I SAID CRAWL!" She shouted. Sarah gasped in her prison. The boy whimpered and grabbed onto the floor, forcing his broken body forward. "Ohh, yes, that's it." Kira moaned. She pulled her bloodstained foot out of her shoe and set it two feet in front of the boy.

"Crawl to my foot. Crawl to the toe of your one true goddess." Kira said, her jade eyes flashing with sadistic glee. The boy barely made it, his face pale, breath ragged. "Worship the foot that broke you."

Kira laughed herself silly as the boy kissed her toe and tried to work himself under it; maybe he was attempting to end it? She growled and pinched his head between her big toe and middle toe, growling hungrily as he attempted to lick and worship the device of his torture. She sighed and applied pressure, moaning in lust as he began to snap and break. Finally, with a bloody crunch, he popped, and she dropped him without hesitation.

"C'mon, Sarah. Let's go find some new toys." Kira said in a husky voice. Gathering her things, she opened the door of the cafeteria and left, twisting her foot for good measure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seth O'Brien stepped into the school, his face still numb from the anasthetic his dentist had used. He hoped Miranda didn't notice; History was soon, and she sat next to him - as such, he could barely focus. He never understood why such a lovely girl was always so picked on. Getting close to her was difficult; there was always that fierce guardian, Kira Northend, who watched over Miranda like a mother cat over her kitten. The news of Kira and Miranda's romps were legendary rumors, and Seth was jealous of Kira beyond compare.

Stepping into the empty school, he blinked and looked around. No one was anywhere. This was weird...it was lunch period, between Math and History for him...surely there should be a surge of people. Maybe a fire drill?

Something caught his eye. Something tiny, moving across the floor behind a pillar. Curious, he walked over to it, bent down, and stared incredulously.

"No way..."