- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah so it's been awhile, sue me. Sometimes life is difficult. Back on track, though! Expect a chapter or two every week, depending on events.

Kira strut down the hallway, her captive beating vainly against her sweaty arch. Each time he struggled, it made her wet; she had never before had power like this and enjoyed it with a lust she had not let out in what seemed like eons. The halls of Merriwinter High were empty and silent - there were no teachers, no students, nothing except puddles of green liquid dripping from the sprinkler system. Kira stood beneath one and let some of the stuff drip right into her mouth - no effect. Miranda's antidote had done the trick. She wondered where Miranda was now; who she had found first, what she was doing. Upon thinking of this, she lightly wiggled her toes and enjoyed a panicked scream from inside her shoe.

"God, I need sexier shoes," She said, glancing down at her plain black heels. "Don't you think, bug?" She giggled. When no sound emerged from beneath her, she growled angrily and kicked off her shoe, sprawling the injured Brad on the floor. She glared down at her new toy with a teeming fury. "Here's how this works, you little fuck. I'm your Goddess. That's...that's not a thing you deny. I could make your death a really awful thing, you know. You're so goddamn tiny, I mean...watch." She looked around for a minute, clapping her hands together gleefully when she found her first victims - a tiny guy and girl, ages unknown, looking extremely scared and confused. Kira crept up to them on all fours, silent as a tigress, biting her full lips in anticipation. When she reached a good distance, she spoke. "Hi."

The two of them jumped out of their skin, looking around to see the towering visage of Kira Northend staring down at them with a very power-drunken look. Before they could speak, she scooped them both up and sat there on the floor, smiling plaintively. "Hey, little ones. I'm so sorry, but Brad here forgot his station. You can blame this on him...I know I will." She held the girl in her right hand, dangling the boy by his shirt. Without much effort at all, Kira slowly balled her right hand into a fist...she first heard begging, then panicked screaming, and then shrieks of pain as her fingers crushed the girl into bloody paste. The boy fell backward, utterly terrified, white as a sheet. Kira sighed and put him back on the floor, crushing him instantly under the ball of her fishnet-clad size nine foot. She twisted the remains into the floor and laughed.

"Yeah, so...I'm gonna kinda go on a killing spree." Kira said to Brad, picking him up again and depositing him in her blouse pocket. "You can watch until I decide how to kill you, ok?" She said with a smile. A few steps later, a scream and a tiny crunching noise under her heel did nothing to stop Kira, who decided she was above those on the floor. No, they would die if they were in her way...or if she felt like being playful. A few sadistic ideas crossed her mind as she walked towards the cafeteria, Brad bouncing helplessly against her beautiful chest.

As she walked through the double doors leading into the expansive room, the only thing she noticed as missing was the incessant drull of noise that filled the chamber constantly. The entire floor was slick with green liquid, but it was sadly missing Miranda. Kira pouted and felt a miniscule struggle against her left tit. She snapped back into her composure and strolled into the cafeteria, taking in the sights. Out of the corner of her eyes, Kira often saw small shapes zip from shadow to shadow; she'd get there later. Right now, she was more interested in a pile of scared-looking students that had managed to get themselves onto a chair. Kira imagined it from their point of view; the world enormous and terrifying, and then BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! the footsteps of a gorgeous redhead of unimaginable proportions strolling up, smiling, and saying, "Hello, bugs." The five of them looked up; a girl among them gave out a scream. Another stammered the words, "K-Kira? Is that you? Fuck, why are you so huge?!"

Kira kneeled down next to the chair, her divine legs curled underneath her, sitting on her feet. "I'm not huge. You're really tiny. My friend Miranda shrunk everyone. She's really pissed at Rebecca and a few others and wanted to get revenge." Kira smiled sweetly; technically none of that was a lie. "She gave me an antidote this morning, so, I'm big too." She mischeviously eyed the cowering group of five - the first girl that had screamed, a mousy little thing, and the one she was speaking to, who looked plain. Two of the boys didn't interest her, but the third looked rather attractive. In combination with her sexual hunger and her new position of power, her eyes betrayed the sensations brimming inside her. Another futile kick from Brad furthered this want. "And, um." Kira scooped up one of the other boys, who began protesting. "Miranda says I can do whatever I want, so..."

The other four immediately demanded that Kira put him down; the other plain boy called her a few things that he probably shouldn't have said. Taken aback, Kira looked from her new plaything to the angry four in the chair. Her expression hardened. "Look, little ones. You probably haven't guessed at the full situation here. You're literally a few inches tall. I could do really terrible things to you and completely get away with it; hell, I know Miranda won't stop once she gets a taste of power, so why would I? See the little struggling form in my blouse?" Kira leaned forward and stretched the blouse across her tits. "That's Bradley McDenfer. I'm not scared of anyone. So, let's try this again." She growled in fury and gripped the loudmouthed boy, holding both boys in each hand.

The two boys still stared defiance up at Kira, but they looked much less confident now. Kira's eyes became smoldering pools of jade as she glared at the two insignificant pets in her palms. Who did they think they were? A lesson must be taught...but how? She didn't want everyone in the cafeteria fleeing...no, instead, she wanted to play with them all. Smiling devilishly, Kira stood on a table and glanced over to the entire room.

"You will all come to this table and gather around the chair. I've locked the doors; there is no escape. If you do not, I will find you, and I will rip you apart and enjoy your deaths. Come to me, and witness your new world as owned by Goddess Kira." She said, relishing the last few words. Slowly, but silently, tiny specks on the floor shakily made their way to her, asking for help, pleading with her. They crawled themselves over to her, and stood there as she sat back down on the table.

"Now then," she said, her green eyes alight with power, "I am your new Goddess! Let's begin with the basics. If you displease me, this might happen to you..." With a smile, she brought both her hands together in a simple clap, utterly pulverizing the toys in her hands. She ignored the cries from the crowd around her and nonchalantly wiped her hands off on the table.

"Or, this..." She smirked, raising up her stiletto and bringing it down on a few tinies close to her. She twisted her foot as she loved to do and growled low, biting her ruby red lips. "I think you get the point."

One of the girls in the chair, holding the other one as she cowered in fear, asked, "S-so...what do you want us to do? Like...what CAN we do?" Kira thought about this for a minute, holding her chin in her hand.

"Y'know...I don't actually know." She said thoughtfully. "All the things I could use you for, theoretically, would kill you. Not much point in threats and fear if I'm just gonna murder you anyway. Uh...let's see." She reached her colossal, terrifying fingers down again and scooped up the attractive boy she saw earlier. Placing him on the table, she pursed her lips beautifully and tried to make herself seem curvier; though, to him, she thought, she probably took up the skyline.

"Do you like how I look, cutie?" Kira said with a smile. The boy numbly nodded, his attraction to her marred by her homicidal nature. "Can't properly have sex with tiny people, didn't think that one through...but..." She smiled mischeviously and began to unbuckle her shoe. The scent of pleather and sweat washed over the boy as she dangled it for a minute and let it fall with a loud thud. Like a giant snake, her toes wiggled and danced slowly and menacingly, and with a final thud she set it back on the table, curling her lips into a smirk.

"Rub, bitch." She growled with a laugh. The boy shuddered for a moment and then went to work. Kira sat there, biting her lip, waiting to feel anything...but he was too light. She grimaced and scooped up the rest of them off the chair, demanding they rub the same foot. She enjoyed the sensation of having three people massage one foot at once when the sound of a broom propped against a door collapse to the floor broke her out of her trance. Snarling with fury, she grabbed the attractive boy and stuffed her in her shoe, angrily smearing the other two on the table under her massive foot. She leapt off the table and strolled over to the door, where four tiny pets were trying to escape.

"No one escapes Goddess Kira's cafeteria." She snarled as she bent down and gripped her new playthings. Smiling with a savage hunger, she licked her lips slowly. "You're going to be examples, you four...oh yes, I've saved the worst for last..."