- Text Size +

 

Lisa smiled, she had a nice Asian look to her as he was held by her after being handed off by Yuki, “You know the nice artwork on my nails, I have had him for 2 some days, right slave.” He nodded as he was kind of scared of how this girl will treat him. “No worry, I won’t hurt you little man” She smiled as Yuki pulled something out of the closet, “See this” Yuki asked  pulling out the vial, “This right here will shrink anyone for I’m not sure how long this will keep him at this size.”

 

“Do you have any more of the chemical?” Lisa asked looking at the vial, “No but I can go to the school tomorrow and make some more, why?” Lisa smiled sitting on her lap looking as the little man, “Well you know how I was hurt that night, by my boyfriend.” Lisa continued as Yuki nodded. “He cheated on me with some slut at my job, I want to get my revenge on her. Maybe I should shrink her down to give him someone to date, or who am I kidding. I’m going to shrink both of them to the size of an ant, maybe 1 inch tall. Give your slave a little company.”

 

Yuki smiled widely, “I would love to have some more slaves, I bet even Kyle will enjoy it. I can even see the image of him fucking some girl that is about the size of an inch, or to him about the size of his knee cap.” Yuki finished as they both laughed, “Wait, wasn’t that vial full when you shrunk me?” I asked looking at it from her hand.

 

“Well how do you think I got most the stuff, I found your address in a letter in your car driving over there, and brought you stuff from your house. Now I’m going to put you back in the house as, I have some fun with my lover.” Yuki smiled as Lisa rubbed her thigh. “I want you to continue writing that story, where are you the date?” He nodded, “Good, I want my love to read your story.” He was picked up by Yuki and walked over to the building and dropped him giving him a stomp as he recovered moving back inside the house as sitting by the computer starting to write down what happened.

 

Day 1 – Hour 14: The Date

 

Yuki parked the car outside of the as she finally arrived, she rubbed her crotch before exiting the car, “Good Slave, your earning a lot of points for good things doing this.” She laughed, “What am I saying, you don’t have a choice.” Kyle was motionless as he was rubbed face first in to her pussy as he sighed as he began licking her pussy with every step as she entered the restaurant, as she walked over to Lisa, covering her eyes. “Guess who’s behind you?” Lisa laughed, “I know it’s you, I’m not doing that well with what happened last week at the office.”

 

“Come on, I’ll get your mind off things. Let’s go eat something, then I got some fun activities for you to get your mind off things.” Yuki said as Lisa just looked at Yuki sighing, “Sure alright, I’ll do it. I just hope I don’t think about Alex, that bastard.” Yuki smiled as she took her away from the bar in to a corner booth where no one could really see them but the waiter case they needed anything. “Listen Lisa, one man fucking up your entire life, is not worth it. I been through a bunch of douchebags through my entire friend ship with you, remember Zach.” Lisa laughed after she remembered him, “Yes, did you know that jackass tried to hit on me.” He sighed hearing all this idiotic chatter as he was rubbing her still. “Really, I’m hearing all this boring shit while I’m being forced to eat and rub against this large pussy.”

 

Yuki wanted to moan as she began rubbing herself under the table, as Yuki lifted her head looking at Lisa, “You know, have you ever thought, you may not want a guy in your life?” Yuki asked, Lisa blushed a deep red as she looked at her. “I’m serious, though Lisa, men are complete whores who want women  only for one thing, to put there cocks in our cunts, to use us as trophies, while when your with a woman, well just say you will have all your needs met, the majority of the time.” The waiter brought over some drinks as they gave him their order as Yuki just looked at her, as Lisa thought about things, “Alright, this one night I’ll try being with a girl”

 

Yuki smiled as she etched closer to her in the booth, “You know, I got a lot of special things planned out; if you did say yes of course.” She smiled looking at Lisa, “Yuki, do you have a crush on me?” Lisa asked just wondering, “Yes, I have for many years, since I met you. I had dreams of you eating my pussy and sucking on my tits.” Lisa smiled as she placed her high heal boot right where Kyle was in her panties, “Then I must answer your dreams” Lisa said, as she forced Kyle’s face in to the giant cunt, he was living with now, as Yuki moaned.

 

“Oh Lisa, I didn’t know if you had that side in you” Yuki responded as she was moaning, “You’re not that familiar with my sexual side. I always love being more dominate in bed with guys.” Lisa said as she was feeling wet with excitement, “You know what Yuki, what about just going back to my place and having some fun?” Lisa asked as a massive smile appeared over her face as there food arrived. “I would love too,” answered Yuki as she began cutting her steak up like it was a little man she was slowly torturing.”

 

Kyle couldn’t bare it anymore, the smell of the food made him hungry as all he could do was lick the pussy of the girl who capture him as she felt so hot to the touch. “What is she doing up there?” he wondered as he felt the heat off her grow as he opened her lips with his legs as he pumps in there as he feels all her muscles restrict on his body as it is slowly crushed as she came. “Just one second Lisa, my love.” Yuki got up and went to the bathroom as she slowly entered the stall, “Oh Slave, she is perfect for me.” Kyle looked up to her as he nodded covered in her cum as she giggled, “I see you gave me some of the pleasure in there too.” He was then put in to her mouth as the smell of Steak and tea was in her mouth as she licked every inch of his body.

 

“I love the taste of cum on your body.” She said as she placed him now on in her cleavage where he really couldn’t see anything, “I want you to pleasure my tits until dinner is over, because after that I’m going to let you watch us as we fuck in her bedroom tonight.” She looked at him with a massive horny grin, “You’re going to be really lucky, seeing two goddesses fuck. Two sets of the biggest tits in the world for only for you.” She laughed as she said this, “and two of the biggest cunts and asses walking on this earth at least to you.”  She put her panties in her pocket as she walked back out there now feeling what felt like him moving to one of her nipples, being licked from there. “I got a present for you Lisa.” She smiled as she had her panties balled up in her hand, as she was handed the panties under the table. “Oh my, you’re so wet for me?” Lisa blushed as she finished the dinner.

 

“Eat fast, then we will take my motorcycle out of here. I know it turns you on.” Lisa responded as Yuki been eating quickly as she smiled, “Let’s go Lisa, so I can enjoy the time of my life.” Lisa got up and paid the bill as both of them left, “I know the bartender, your car won’t be towed.” She didn’t care as she smiled as she got on the back seat, “Come on Lisa, I want to feel the vibrations you create with this motorcycle.” Lisa laughed as she revved the engine and took off.”

 

He could hear the throws of the two Goddess having sex as Lisa walked over to the house and grabbed Kyle out of the building, “I need a toy to please Goddess Yuki, and you’re the perfect size for it. Yuki moaned when she her over by Kyle as he saw the two goddess with a bottle of Lube, “You’re lucky I stopped at the sex shop as I got this.” Lisa put a strap on tied with what looked to be a 10 inch dildo on it. “You never seen a cock this big before haven’t you. You little bitch, now I’m going to fuck your goddess with you, whether you like it or not.” Lisa smiled looking down at Kyle grinning lustfully.