- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first Story, I just felt like it was time for me to finally write one after enjoying stories for many years.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“Today, I am writing this as a remembrance. Two days ago, my world was changed due to a science experiment, now I am a pet.” He laughed as he was typing on a shrunken laptop, looking at the small glowing screen glad she at least gave him a dollhouse with electric, running water and all the utilities he would need when he wasn’t pleasing her. “I been with her for the last two days, it seemed like forever.” He laughed to himself, as he looked outside the house at the massive bed knowing she is a sleep. He looked back at the glowing screen, “This is the story of what I would have dreamed about, but now is my life. The life of a shrunken person to a college student, my Goddess Yuki.”

 

He bit his lip as he looked back at the bed as she rolled over and he saw her body, he always dreamed of her, but was too scared ever to ask her out. “Well now I serve her.” He laughed to himself as he began typing thinking of what happened, “It began two days ago.”

 

Day 0 – The Day My World Shrunk.

 

“My name is Kyle, I been going to the University of Oregon for the last year specializing in science, it always interested me, I didn’t think this would happen though.” He looked thinking as he heard her in his mind that day, as he went back to typing. “Yuki, just joined my science class a couple days ago and of course I was put as her lab partner.” He closed his eyes, “That sounds so much like this was all planned as he deleted that and continued typing. “I explained what I was trying to do that lab, I was going to develop a chemical that could be used to shrink items for assistance in moving. I know that isn’t world shattering but if you moved a couch up 4 flights of stairs you would want to.”

 

  “What’s that?” Yuki asked as he was paying attention to his liquid writing notes on to a small note book. Her brown eyes was looking in to the clear liquid that was being heated via a beaker, as he pulled out a eye dropper and dropped a bit on the pen as it began to shrink a little. “Did that pen just shrink?” she screamed out as he placed his hand over her mouth.

 

“I know I don’t know you, but I will explain.” He was stunned by her beauty, she was like his dream girl her perfect blue eyes, and her body that would drive any man wild with lust. “I am developing a liquid that you can drop a tiny bit to shrink any object, so you would be able to move an entire apartment, in one car.” He looked at the liquid, “It also makes things durable.”

 

She laughed a little bit, “So you’re more concerned about shrinking things then saving the planet, or curing cancer or HIV?” She looked at him as she picked up the shrunk pencil as he looked up at her. She moved the pencil with her palm only as she flipped it in the air and caught it holding it tight in her hand. “So, do you want to do something maybe after class?”

 

He saw the pencil bounce in her hand as he blushed, it was something that would have been in one of the stories he read on the internet at night, “Sure, but I’m going to be here at night working on this project, is that alright?” He blushed as he looked at the pencil and just thought if he was that pencil. “Let’s Yuki.” He smiled as she jumped up and down.

 

“Good, and you won’t regret it, I promise you that. You could say today will change your life.” Yuki said, as he wondered about that comment, as he just shook his head as the bells ring and the class was over. Everyone knew he was the science geek in the school, the one who wouldn’t ever have a girlfriend in this school due to his dedication to his science work, as Yuki walked and locked the door as she smiled towards him, “You know, Kyle. You’re a very hard person to find.”

 

He was baffled at what she just said, “What do you mean, hard to find?” He looked towards her as he got up from his chair and began to clean the beakers that the others didn’t clean, “Those jerks, don’t understand what it means to be a scientist” he thought as she walked over quietly as she put some of the chemical he was making in to his drink as she smiled.

“What I meant, is I know what you do at home on your free time, I’ve read your stories online.” His eyes opened wide as he turned around. “I saw your notebook in your bag, I don’t mind.” She smiled as she looked at him and walked, she was taller than me to begin with and it turned me on as I couldn’t hide it. She was a true goddess on earth at regular size, “You could say I’m a goddess, I always dreamed of having my own shrunken man.”

He walked over to his table and sat down, “Really, well maybe if this liquid works, you could shrink me.” He said joking, he didn’t know if it even would work on a human as he laughed drinking the soda he had in his hand, it tasted funny as he began to get dizzy, “What’s going on?” He fell off the chair as she walked as she smiled.

 

“Now you’re my toy and when you wake up the games begin.” She watched as he shrunk to a nice portable size of 4 inches, “Mmmm, you’re going to be fun to play with.”She picked up his clothes and took his keys as she cleaned up his area to make it seem he left peacefully. "You won't be coming here again, Kyle." She said as he was picked up and put in her jacket as she walked outside of the building as she drove off to her place outside of the town

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapters will be done in sections of the first day next, this is my first story so I hope you enjoyed it.