- Text Size +

 

He looked through the window knowing he was to be grabbed any second as he put away the laptop knowing she would grab him at any time, “Yuki, Let’s do it again” The female said as she smiled looking at her, “Lisa, I am tired but I love your intensity.” Yuki crawled to her as she mounted kissing her. Kyle watched them as he smiled looking at Yuki wishing he was more than her slave. “Back to the grind of writing the story.” He thought as he heard their moans as he turned back on the computer.

 

Day 1 – Hour 13: Preparing for the Big Date

 

He was carried out by Yuki as he looked around the room, “I want to help you my Goddess.” She looked down when he said that. She smiled looking at him, “You still don’t need to be in my love life.” She spoke to him with a sad tone as he was set on her table by her bed. “Pull out your polish, Let me polish your nails.” She spread her fingers as he removed the cap on the nail polish as he painted black nail polish on her nails, “I think you will have a fine night for your date.” She blushed, “It’s not a date officially.” She said blushing.

 

He looked up at her, “Since you found out the dinner, your acting like a completely different person.” He smiled as she blushed when he said that again as she painted light pink rose lilies on her nails, “You’re a very beautiful girl and honestly after seeing you like this, I would have dated you.” He said as she looked down and then looked at her nails, the beautiful lilies looked realistic as she looked and smacked him, laughing at that image. “You dating me, even at your full height; you were 6 inches smaller than me.” He was smacked by her hand laughing.

 

She then grabbed her tiny man, “Anyway, I think I like you better down at this size.” She smiled as he was a little upset at her comment, “I don’t know why miniature size men give me so much more pleasure then I get with a full size man.” She smiled getting up as she got dressed in her Leather shorts with her panties stuck out, like two handles. “I always loved driving her mad in these shorts.” He looked at her body, as he could not hide his bulge from her, as she put on a leather top that barely contained her massive breasts. “I love this top, always shows my breasts well.”

 

“I think you love this top as well.” She said as she picked him up and bringing him to her face. “See, I know what presses your buttons, and I know how to make you feel better over things.” She moved her finger over his hard cock. “Maybe it would be a good idea, to take you on the date, then maybe if something happened, you can watch.”  She suggested as he moans when she made him cum as she licked her finger clean. “I always love tasting my Slaves cum.” She dropped him in to her cleavage as she moaned feeling him.

 

“I don’t want to lose you as I am getting ready.” She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror, thinking of him and then of her possible girlfriend that she is going on the date with as she pulled out her lipstick and rubbed it across her lips as she kissed and smiling. “Any girl who wouldn’t want me is a bitch who deserves to be my slave.” She laughed as she rubbed her breasts.

 

She pulled him out of her top smiling as he looked deep in to her eyes covered in her sweet sweat, “While I’m on the date, you though will be in my panties giving me pleasure.” She smiled looking at him with an intense stare, “I think it’s best for my tiny and slutty, slave to be pushed against my wet and hungry pussy.” She laughed as she pulled off the leather shorts as she opened her panties as she placed the tight string along his back as she made sure he was tied in as she pulled up the panties and her shorts. She moaned as she rubbed him making sure he was secured. “Good, you’re safe for my big date.”

 

She smiled as he struggles against her pussy unable to move, as her pussy was wet. She was feeling so much pleasure as she moaned a little as she pulled the exposed portion of her panties. She put on a golden necklace and a silver chain as a belt. “I look so good, dressed like this.” She smiled putting on her ear rings as she sat in front of the mirror as she bit her lip wanting pleasure from both of them as she opened the drawer looking at the liquid vial and put it in her purse. “I hope you enjoy your ride in your car, it’s much nicer then my car, and I want to give her a good time.”  

 

His world shook as she began to walk from her room, making sure her front door was locked as she grabbed his keys and went to his car, revving the engine of the car feeling the vibrations against her cunt and her slave. “This feels so good, maybe if you weren’t such a nerd you would have been able to get a girlfriend.” She laughed as his entire body shook with the vibrations as she began to drive to the restaurant as she smiled.

 

He looked around the building hearing the moans of Yuki and Lisa as he smiled. “There really doing it for a while. He watched Yuki turned on the light smiling, as she looked down at Lisa, “I got a secret to tell you.” Yuki said, as Lisa asked, “What is it, you’re not Bi?” Yuki laughed as she smiled, “No, it’s not that.” She got up and moved over to the house as she opened the house grabbing him. “Time for your debut slave.” She said whispering to him as she grabbed him quickly turning around. “I have a little man slave.” Lisa smiled widely, “I knew you would be the right girl for me.”