- Text Size +

He sat at the desk looking at the clock, “2 AM” He heard her friend moaned, from the house he had as he sighed. “I been trying to think of this.” He opened the video of her with him and smiled, “Maybe she isn’t as mean as I thought.”  He turned on the second screen, he had set up to see her photo as he begins writing the next hour’s journal.

 

Day 1 – Hour 12: It wasn’t a Dream

 

Kyle woke up inside the black silk cup hearing the moans of Yuki as she sat up from the bed, “That was a weird dream, why would I own a person?” She looked around the room at the shattered buildings, “Was it a dream?” she thought as she looked at her bra and saw Kyle waking up in her cup as she blushed. She leaned down as she picked him up, “Hello Slave, welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. He looked at her as he was still stunned about everything that happened last night.”

 

“So it wasn’t a dream.” He told her as he looked around the destruction. “What does my Goddess Yuki, would want me to do for her this morning?” He looked at her as he looked at her face, it was so large to him, and it was incredible at this size how beautiful she was. “I don’t know, I thought this was all a dream until I saw you in my bra.” She laughed as she got up as she brought one of the houses over to him, “Do you like this?” He looked at the house, it was built for someone who was 4 inches tall. He walked in to the rooms as she plugged the house in to wall, as all the lights came on. “Wow, this is almost like she shrunk the house.” He said to himself as she opened the house smiling.

 

“This house was built by my father but since I outgrew dolls, I kept the house as a sign of respect after he passed.” She said as she sighed looking down at him, “You thought respect me even though I have abused you, why?” He couldn’t answer it, “It’s hard to explain but I fell in love with a girl online, I know the odds are a million to one, it was you but, she showed me her videos of her being a giantess and I fell in love with her.”

 

She knew it was her as she smiled picking him up and took him to the bath room as she locked the door looking down at him. “Your goddess is going to give you a treat, you’re going to wash my body, or else maybe you rather receive something else from me. “She smiled running the hot water for her bath as she bent over, turning the water on as he looked at her shapely ass as he was already hard.”

 

She looked over to him seeing his cock as she laughed as she rubbed him a little as she grabbed him in her hand and smiled. “I know my body is heavenly for you” She smiled as she dropped him on the floor as she smiled, “But you are not to jack off to me and need to be punished.” She said as her foot came from the sky and stomped twice as hard as she could

 

“Did that feel good?” She laughed as she picked him up. “You know I can’t hurt you easily as just stepping on you, but it turns me on when I do it.” She smiled as she picked up him up and got in to the bath tub as he was place on her legs as he was handed a razor as she put shaving cream on  her leg. “First I want you to shave me.”

 

He wondered how this would work as he moved the sharp razor blade across her skin. He was being gentle as he could with such a sharp razor that was almost as big as he was as he fell in to the water as she laughed when he fell. “You’re so helpless, it’s funny” She picked him back from the bath water as she placed him on her foot, “Continue shaving me, I have other places you have to do other than my legs. So hurry up so I don’t waste my entire time in the bath tub!” He heard the anger as he begins shaving much faster as he didn’t fall any more.

 

She looked over his job as she smiled, “You’re not half bad at shaving people’s legs.” He smiled when she commented on it, “Now it’s time for you shave my privates, its swimming season and I don’t want to look nasty if I go to the beach.” She spread the shaving cream on her bush, “Shave me, Slave and I don’t want a single hair left on my bush.” She smiled as he quickly went to work shaving her bush as she smiled soaking her hair in to the water as she lifted up her hair from the water and sent a massive waterfall to him, down her body as he fell against her pussy lips as the razor went in to her bath water. She laughed as she looked at her biting her lip a little as she placed him on her breasts.

 

“Clean my tits, Slave.” He began rubbing her tits with his hands and a little bit of water as she smiled feeling his tiny hands on her breasts as she moaned. “He feels so good on me.” She said as he rubbed her nipples and made sure they were nice and clean as she picked him up, “Alright your done for now.” She was forceful with him as he was dunked in to the water and tossed in to the sink to dry off as she was done, with playing with him. “You are good at that, maybe I should do that the entire night.” She laughed thinking of that as she finished washing herself and exited the tub as she began working on her hair. “You are coming with me to the restaurant tonight, my girlfriend wanted to talk to me about something.” She asked.

 

He looked at her as he climbed out of the sink, “Your girlfriend? Your bisexual?” He asked, she looked down as he wondered. “Not necessarily but if I wanted to fuck a girl, she would be the one. I’m not sure she would want me to be honestly.” She looked down at him as she smashed him with her fist laughing, “You though don’t need to care about my sexual life though!”

 

She laughed as she just looked at him, “You know Slave, if you weren’t so small; I may have thought of dating you. I don’t normally date men very often.” She looked at him as she had let her hair down as she was drying it as she put a tie in to hair not even paying attention to his looks as he was falling deeper in love as she put on her make up as it made her Asian looks stick out more as she smiled picking him up “Though if things work out you may have another goddess to worship.” She smiled to him as she carries him back to her room.

 

He looked back at the screen, after rereading everything. “I hope her lover, will understand when she shows her this.”  She looked at the sleeping giantess as he shut off the lights and moved from the window to hide the fact he was in there the entire time as he removed the laptop and moved it to the couch she had shrunk for him earlier that day, “Hey, this is my couch from my old place.” He thought as he shook his head as he heard the woman moaning as she woke up smiling looking at “Yuki, wake up lover.” She smiled as he looked from a hidden window.

 

Chapter End Notes:

So there you have it, soon to be the 2nd Giantess in the bed is going to be involved in the story soon.