- Text Size +

                He closed his eyes as he looked at the two sleeping giantesses pulling away from the screen, “It may be a little perverted but I feel for her friend as he closed his eyes thinking about everything that he been through and then thinking of that working city, “I’m really shocked she built that city two days ago for us to play in.” He laughed to himself as he went back to the monitor and looked at it, as he began to type.

 

Day 1 – Hour 3: A City to Crush

 

“Yes I’ll do it” She smiled looking down at him as he dropped the vial it was small only the size of a pea to him it was the size of a basketball. “Drink that all up and I’ll make your story come to life, something you never thought would happen.” She smiled saying that watching her slave drink that as he looked up at her, she looked hot in all that leather and any man would want her as he blushed and felt himself get hard as she got on her knees her crotch was over a couple of the buildings in the city.

 

“Drink it all and you will be able to pleasure me all I want.” She thought as he finished drinking the container. “Alright I drank the entire container of that liquid as he felt like a lightning bolt has struck him and he dropped to his knees. “Wow that was incredible.” She smiled as she picked him up, “You weren’t the only scientist in the school. She winked at him after saying it as she placed him down as she turned on the power flow to the city as miniature cameras turn on to see her looking down at him. “You know what this town has done to me, kicked me out.” He looked up to her as he was in front of her platform shoe.

 

“Now I am going to punish the town and you, for what you have done to me.” She smiled as she got up and crushed a toy car that was next to him, “Run” She said to him as he began running through the city streets as her other foot stepped right in front of him as he turned the corner and went down an ally as the camera was filming him, “You can’t run little man, accept your fate and take it like the little bitch that you and this town is.”

 

She smiled as she crushed a building, it splintered as pieces were sent flying as she laughed feeling hot over this. “This is great, I’m a real giantess.” She thought as he ran towards the buildings and hid in one of the larger ones. “Come out, come out, where ever you are.” She got on her knees as she saw him as she reached through the window and pulled him out. “I have found you little man. So what do you got to say for yourself?”  She said bringing him to her eye. “Don’t have anything to say, well maybe this will change your mind.” She placed him in her top and crushed him between the soft flesh of her breasts. “Unlike your little whore wife these are all real.” She dropped him to the floor smiling as she stomped on him

 

“I crushed you little man” She smiled as she walked as she crushed a couple more buildings when she got to the tower in the middle of the city. “This will be better than any man in this city can give me. She unbuckled the leather pants as she pulled them off as all the cameras were focusing on her ass as she smiled towards the camera. “You know all you little man, want my body, and would love to get in my pussy, but you all are too tiny to satisfy me.” She smiled as she rubbed the tower, “But this can and will.” He watched as she broke off the tower and sat her nice and rounded ass giving him a show like he was going to be crushed by her ass cheeks and smiled as she rubbed her pussy that was in front of him.

 

“All your bitches are jealous of me because I can actually fuck like the queen of this city that I am.” She made sure the camera was facing her as she began giving the tower a blow job acting as it was a real man’s cock. “All your men wish they could fuck me like this” She slowly began fucking the tower in front of him as he began to get up as she traps him by kicking over two buildings. “Enjoy the show little man, this is going to be your last.” She began moaning as she looked at the fear in his eyes pumping the tower in and out. “Oh Yes, Fuck me” She screamed.

 

He couldn’t believe he was getting the show of the life time in front of him, a Goddess like her fucking herself next to him as he watched her, “I want to fuck this town and destroy this town.” He smiled when she said this, “This was all in my story” he thought, as she pulled out the building as she got on her knees and crushed many buildings with her breasts as she showed her ass off to the camera as she moaned, “Fuck me” She moaned as she reached the tower in to her pussy from behind fucking herself with it. “Your town should be lucky to have this type of action in it.”

 

She was moaning louder as her pussy began flooding the town with liquid as she moaned getting close as she began to buck her hips at the camera as she destroyed most of the town as Kyle laid there watching this all wanting to masturbate to this. “I’m cumming, oh yes” She screamed out as she came spraying cum over the buildings around her as she smiled as she got up and crushed the last building standing still. “Time to leave to my next town.” She walked off as the camera turned off as she picked him up.

 

“I see you liked my show.” She could tell he was turned on as she moved her nail on his cock, “You’re already so hard from just watching me do my video.” He looked at her as she moved her nail, “You do videos?” I asked looking up at her as she put back on her clothes and smiled. “Yes slave I do, I get a lot of money from it.” She answered looking down as she got up and looked down at the poor man, she did feel kind of guilty for this, taking him away from his life to be her slave but she shook that out of her head as she looked at him. “How should I torcher you now, should I drop you in my tight leather biker shorts? Should I just take a shower and use you as my cloth.” She moaned as she grabbed her shorts, “I rather choose the latter.” She took off the leather pants and replaced it with tight leather biker shorts as she dropped him in her crotch of her shorts.

 

 “I want you to please me while I edit this slave.” She smiled as her wet cunt looked at him dripping her cum from her movie still, “I usually have my toy in my shorts while I edit, I always am a little turned on watching my videos while I edit them, but this is to pay my bills since, I’m not rich like you slave.” She smiled plugging a computer to another one turning it on. “Oh and I want you to rub me the entire time you’re in there, got it? I don’t want you to try and escape from me.”

 

 He nodded as he began to lick and trying to please her. She smiled editing it seeing him run down the aisles in the play town as she began rubbing herself. “Yes Slave your doing so well.”  She moaned as she was producing the film, watching her playing with the tower and Kyle as she smiled, “He is perfect for me” He smiled looking at her as she bit her lip moaning as she pulled him out and threw him in her mouth. “So good.” She licked him as he spit him back to the ground as she released the edited video and launched him in to her bra cups. “That is your bed for tonight.” She smiled as she turned off the light and fell asleep.”

 

                He looked at the girls, “Day 1 is half over” he thought as he saved the file as he looked through the house, something seemed off as he went through the laptop. “This is my laptop form my house.” He watched them sleeping as he went to the videos on it seeing, he bought hers before he knew her. “I knew she looked like someone I know.” She was the girl who sent him videos and role played with him. “Tomorrow will be interesting. “