- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time for some Feet and a chance for crushing. 

It seemed like forever when we returned with her friend, Later on I’ll type that story up. Right now, I’m physically worn out, but I promised her; every night I will write her story to be posted on the internet. I wouldn’t want to be known as a person with a sexual slave that she shrunk, but that is what she wants.” He thought as he opened back up his document and began typing.

 

Day 1 – Hour 2: At the Feet of a Goddess


“Well are you going to be my slave or not” She asked impatiently as she looked down past her massive breasts as he looked up from the bed, “Yes, Goddess Yuki, I will be your slave.” He said scared hoping she wouldn’t eat him right now as he just closed his eyes as he was in her tight grip. “Good, well slave I know what I need to have done now” She said as she sat down on the bed almost crushing him with her well defined ass. “I want you to lick my feet.” She said as she picked him up and dropped him to the carpet below.  “Come on, Lick your goddess’s feet.”

 

He looked at her feet, they were almost as big as he was as he began licking them. “Oh that’s it, slave I know you can do more, continue.” She said to him as he began really licking the dirt off her toes as he smiled, “Oh my, this is such a turn on.” She thought as he was cleaning as she closed her eyes as she noticed the buildings, all the tiny buildings she made. It made her smiled to know they were perfectly sized for him. “Do a good job, and I’ll give you a reward.” She said. He sped up licking her feet as she said that.

 

“I can’t believe he is doing this so well.” She thought as she began to finger herself again, “Even with all I did to him, I’m still horny right now from this.” She began rubbing her breast as he finished one foot. “I’m done Goddess Yuki.” She looked down as he even cleaned the hard to clean spots with his tongue, “Good now do the other one!” She threw a plastic bottle of nail polish at him as it landed on him, she didn’t care about crushing him. “Then I want you to paint all my nails black. I love making men do this, but now that I’m a goddess, I got a person for that.” She smiled as she laughed

 

He felt her laugh as he began licking her feet, her foot was naturally large to begin with, I couldn’t guess what they were before I shrunk. Now to me there the size of myself. “This is really demoralizing” He sighed as she shook her feet. “My feet are not going to clean themselves! Go faster.” She smiled looking down at him, doing what he must to survive. She slowly began rubbing herself as he was licking the under her foot. “Wow her foot’s bigger than me” He thought as she stomped on him knowing she wouldn’t be able to kill him.

 

“I told you faster, not to look up at my foot drooling” She laughed as she let a moan out as he crawled from under her foot opening the bottle of nail polish, “Don’t spill that on my new rug or else that little stomp I did to you will be much more harmful than just knocking you out of breath.” She laughed closing her eyes after saying that as if she didn’t have a care in the world.

“What is wrong with this girl” he thought to himself as he began moving the brush that almost was the size of him. He was doing everything in one motion like he was mopping her toes as she looked down and smiling. “I have a feeling he will do fine as my slave for the rest of his life” She thought as he finished up the base of her left foot and began moving to the right foot as she saw the jet black drying as a nice base as she tossed a whole bunch of other colors to him, “I want a design on my toes, to fit my style.”

 

She laughed as he screwed the black nail polish lid on as he took a red one and opened up and used only one part of the brush to begin doing a couple of Japanese characters on her toes, “I wonder what he’s doing down there.” She looked as it looked like he was writing Goddess in one toe in Blood Red nail polish on one big toe, and Yuki on another with the same ink, then he traced the inter red part of the characters with a fine silver to make it show off. “Did I please Goddess Yuki?”Bottom of Form

 

She looked down and smiled, “Yes, you did Slave and now, you get a treat” She picked up the polishes and put them back on the table as she sat a miniature city by him” Here is a real working city I built based on one of your stories.” He walked through the town, at his scale everything was the right size, “Sure there wasn’t many skyscrapers but everything is here” He thought as he walked through the town as she put on her tight leather pants, her black high heel platform boots and her leather dominatrix top. “Good that you like it, because right now, this town is going to be destroyed” She commented on as he turned around seeing the 4 inch platforms that made her foot bigger then him.

 

“I based my outfit on one of your stories, I think it was “Japanese Dominatrix Attacks” She looked down at him as she could tell he was turned on by this. “You see I can rebuild this city so easily I used this to pleasure myself all the time.” He looked up at her, as she continued on. “Your stories always made me so hot when I read them. That is why I am giving you a option, “I want you to write a story about me, wait of course until you have more material to write about, maybe a couple of days’ worth and keep a journal of everything.” She looked down across the small city as she stepped in the middle of one of the rows of streets. “You do this and I’ll give you this.” She pulled a vial of chemical out of her necklace, “This will allow your body not to need any sleep, to write your story when I’m out of it and you to please me when I’m up. So, how about it, do you want to dedicate your life to me, or die in the most painful of ways right now?” She looked down as she lifted her boot over him.