- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the first hour of his Journey but I wonder what will happen later on.

He sighed as he looked at the sleeping goddess on the bed in the distance, “She changed my life, should I really make her happy by continuing writing this out? I know she wants me to write out a book of our day’s journeys, but she always risked my life.” He shook his head as he just looked at the screen, “I wrote these stories all the time and now I am living it.”  He went back to typing as he smiled.

 

Day 1, Hour 1 – The Life Change

She arrived back at home as she parked his car in her garage, she never really drove before but really she didn’t care to as she smiled hoping her toy wasn’t awake yet as she got to her bed room and locked her door to make sure if her roommate came home she wouldn’t bother her. “I have all the time in the world with him, and if someone interrupts, well I will have another toy.” She thought to herself as she was getting things ready, putting the vial in her top drawer where she kept her underwear, when she actually wore them as she stripped her clothes as she heard some moans from me as she looked down. “Damn it! Oh well wanted to get my leather dominatrix outfit before he woke up, this works though.” She looked down as she was naked as she seen a little body move out of the jacket.

“Where am I?” I thought when I crawled out what felt like a black tent in front of two massive cups of fabric, “Oh Shit, I think I know what this is.” She was watching all of this as she just smiled looking high above him as she began thinking about him, what he must be thinking seeing her bra on the ground. He just looked past the bra laying on the ground as he saw her feet, they were almost as tall as he was, and they were long at least 2 times the size of him as she began tapping her toes. He looked up and saw Yuki looking down at him fully naked, her pussy looked wet like she been fantasizing this.

“Welcome to your new life, Slave. You will refer to me as your new Goddess, Goddess Yuki, You understand that.” He nodded as he looked at her body from here, she was much more beautiful now then she was before as she bent over and picked him up, bringing her to her face. “You always wrote stories about a Japanese goddess shrinking people, using them how ever she wanted as sex toys, food or just to crush them. I always got so wet reading your stories, like I could be her, the one you write about, and the one who you based everything on.”

 

She began to move her hand to her cunt and rubbed it with one finger, “Oh yes, my slave, you will be used like your men in your story, nothing but a whore, to pleasure your dominate goddess.” She smiled as she dropped her on the bed as she pulled out two houses, “See I used to make doll houses, but they were much too small for a slave like you, so I used them as my personal toys, what I used to use as sexual toys when I read your Mega stories, about the woman who destroyed Tokyo, and had to use Tokyo Tower to get off. One of my favorites, I actually made a replica but I destroyed it using my muscles.”

 

He was beginning to get really scared as he continued to listen to her, she been stalking him online this entire time as he noticed she been rubbing herself as he knows what she wants to do, “But I need a real person, So I found you were some geek who was making this potion, and now you will never return to normal and will be mine forever.” She smiled as she grabbed and brought him to her face again holding him tight like the pencil, “Now you will please your Goddess when she wants, will you slave?

 

“Yes Goddess, I will please you when you need it.” He smiled as he was scared what she wants to do.” I want you inside of me now, Slave” She took him as she looked at him, “I know you must been wondering what it’s like, Now you will know.” She sat back on her bed with her legs spread wide, as he looked in her massive pussy. It was almost as big as he was dripping with fluid as she spread her lips open, “Mmmm, Your goddess is horny, that’s bad if you don’t satisfy her.”

 

She pushed him inside her as she moaned, “Oh that feels good.” She barely had a grasp on to his feet as she begins pumping him in and out of her. “I bet you’re having a time of your life in there, in your goddess’s pussy.” She had a big grin as she grasped one of her breasts and pushed him all the way in and let go of him, “Now please me on your own,  come on move inside me and explore my pussy deep.” She moaned as she began rubbing her clit

 

  The heat was radiating off her cunt before she shoved me in there like a living vibrator, it was true I often wrote stories like this on the computer but to actually live it? It was awesome, feeling her from the inside her. “Oh god, is she going to kill me, or am I just to drown in her liquid.” I heard what she said from outside her pussy as she pushed myself all the way inside and closed her lips. “So I am just a dildo to you?” He continued to think as he began to crawl deeper in to her cunt, as it became wetter. “Guess I need to please her.” He began rubbing her walls with his hands as he began to massage the walls with every step.”

 

“Oh, this is much better than I thought” She moaned as she smiled feeling the little man crawl deeper inside her, as she couldn’t contain it anymore. She wanted more pleasure then just this as she reached over to her nightstand and pulled out a vibrator. “You’re going to meet your new friend, Mr. Rabbit.” His eyes were opened wide by this as her walls began to squeeze on him, “Yes, Mr. Rabbit is my sex toy, I used it all the time when I didn’t like to role play that I was a giantess with my toy houses, Mmmm.” She moaned shoving it in to her.

 

He didn’t want to be crushed by the toy, so he quit rubbing her as he quickly moved higher in to her tight cunt, as she was growing closer to her orgasmic squeeze and what would have surely been the death of me. He stopped typing the story out as he tasted her still from her last games with her, on his lips, as he continued with his story. The liquid was sweet, like honey, as more of it flew in to his mouth as he crawled deeper inside her. “Oh god, I’m so close get in there, Mr. Rabbit.” I heard from the outside of the wet cave shoved the toy deep inside her as she felt the vibrations go through her cunt as the toy pushed him like a gigantic finger deeper pushing myself right on the back wall facing the toy.

 

She was moving more wildly as she was growing closer with every vibration, she was arching her back as she bucked her hips in every direction. “She wanted to cum, and I was going to make her cum.” He thought as he spread out the best he could in her wet and tight cunt as he leaned over and stretched as his body was used as an extension of her toy. It spun him with so force he felt a rush of liquid push him out of where he was and right on to the head of her toy as she came.

 

She smiled as she pulled out her toy and attached to the top of it was him, “Aww, is my slave tired from pleasing his goddess?” She said as she licked the base, “I hope you are not too tired, I’m still wanting pleasure from you and I’m just starting with you.” She smiled as she continued licking the shaft of the toy like it was some penis. He finally was able to look up to her face fully, seeing her deep blue eyes and black hair. Her hair was always kind of long but it covered her nicely in this role, as he looked down at the strands seeing it went down to her breasts. Her breasts were nice and big to him, if he would have to guess she was at least a C or D cup. He saw they were taller than him at least as he was licked up by her as she took the toy deep in to her mouth.

 

She always loved the taste of her own cum, licking it off the flavored buildings she used to use as toys but tasting it on a real person, it tasted worlds better. I was inside her mouth as I felt her tongue lick every inch of my body as I leaned down and laid against it. “Oh god this feels so good.” He thought to himself as she was pleasing him while she was cleaning him off and then pulled him out of her mouth.

 

“You’re lucky, I cleaned you off. The other goddesses would of just left you slimy and sticky, and I wouldn’t want to even put you in to my mouth if you were sticky from dried cum, but my mouth is the last place you should fear, since I know pretty much the only way you will die is from my stomach acid.” He looked in to her eyes as he sat in her palm. “Now you know role you serve, would you rather kill yourself or please your goddess?”   

 

He looked back at her as he saw her get up from her bed, as he saved the word document and closed the laptop at that stopping point as he got up to where she could easily grab him as she smiled and looked down at him, in the house she built for him, “Slave, I have to go to college today, so you’re coming with me.” She smiled as she dropped him in to her panties pulling them up tightly against her cunt. “During breaks, I want you to please your goddess. Right now on the other hand you can please me if you want.” She put on her black top and a pair of tight leather pants, as she quickly opened her pants to look down at him.” Oh and tonight, I have someone who would like to meet you, and she would love you.” She smiled as she rubbed on the spot where he was at and moaned as she left her room for college.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Remember, Reviews!