- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I ran across the blue carpet, hoping to not be seen. There were dirty clothes everywhere, and pages of schoolwork littered the floor. I finally got into position behind a shoe and looked up at the giant bed above. On it lay a beautiful goddess, easily 100 times bigger than me. She lay there using a laptop, clad in only her bra and her panties. She was absolutely gorgeous, tanned skin, beautiful brown hair, green eyes, and sparkling white teeth. I walked a bit closer, unable to take my eyes off of her, and then WAPP!! I tripped on her TV remote and it turned on. The girl looked up from her computer, startled, and looked around the room. I was laying on the ground, trying to be as quiet as possible, but I had to sneeze, really, REALLY, bad. The girl was about to go look back at her computer when AHH-CHOO!!!!, I sneezed, giving away my location. I knew that the jig was up, and looked for a place to hide. The closest thing was her shoe, so I jumped into it and laid flat in it. It was dark, and smelled of her sweaty feet. I could hear her get off of her bed and walk towards the shoe, and was shaking with terror. I felt a footstep right next me, and knew that I had been found. Suddenly, the shoe lurched into the air and I tumbled around inside. A giant, perfume smelling hand was stuck into the shoe. I tried to bat it away but it grabbed my left foot and started to drag me out. I was sobbing and about to pee myself as I was pulled from the shoe and yanked into the air. The girl put me in her hand and raised me up to her face.

“Who are you, and why are you so small?” Her mouth was absolutely stunning as she said this, her soft lips parting to reveal brilliant white teeth and a wet, pink tongue. I could feel her warm breath on my face, it smelled of fruity gum.

“Uhh, my name is Thomas, and I don’t know how I got so small” The girl looked surprised to hear me speak and then said
“Well what are you doing in my room then?”

“Nothing”, I said, not looking her in the eyes.

“Hey, LOOK AT ME!”, the girl said, starting to realize that she was in complete control.

“Why are you in here?!”, she bellowed, bits of spittle hitting me!

“I don’t know!”, I sobbed, knowing that if I told her it would only make her angry.

“Do you know the things that I could do to you?!”, the girl said, anger in her voice.

“I could squish you, I could flush you down the toilet, I could even EAT you!”

I was completely taken aback by that, I could barely comprehend the thought of being eaten by a beautiful girl. The girl noticed my reaction to this and said.

“Would you like that? For me to eat you? She stared at me judging my reaction. Despite my best efforts, my penis was erect.

“I think your penis likes the idea”, she said, grinning. “You sure that you don’t want to go in here?”, and with that her luscious lips parted and she stuck out her tongue. It was a beautiful sight, her pink tongue sparkling in the light, surrounded by sharp, white teeth. She was close enough that I could smell her breathe, and feel bits of spit hit me.

“Please! No! I’ll do anything! Don’t eat me!” I screamed in terror as her tongue slowly drew closer to me. It finally touched my face, covering it in saliva. It felt warm, wet, and soft, and smelled of whatever she had eaten last. Suddenly, she pulled her tongue away.

“Clothes off!” she said to me sternly.

“But goddess please!” I begged, sobbing.

“Shut up and take your clothes!” the girl yelled.

I started to undress with her staring at me. I then stand facing her, my erect penis in full view.

“You sure that you don’t want to tell me why you’re in here?” the girl said sweetly, moving her face closer to me.

“Please! Do do this!” I begged, tears running down my face. But she kept moving closer, and was about to lick me. I could feel the warm, humid air radiating from her mouth washing over me. Her smell of her breath was overpowering, even with the minty tinge from the gum she was chewing.

“This is your last chance Thomas, tell me now!” the girl said, a grin on her face. Her mouth was so close as she said this that spit was hitting me. Despite the danger, I couldn’t help but notice how stunning the girl’s mouth was. Her soft red tongue was surrounded on top and bottom by glistening white teeth, each easily bigger than my head.

“I’m so sorry, I’ll do anything! Don’t eat  me.. please….not that…” I whimpered as her maw came even closer.

“Alright, I guess I’ll have to eat you!” the girl said cheerily.

The next second I was in her mouth. It was hot, soft, wet, and dark. Her giant tongue moved me around, thoroughly soaking me in saliva. I screamed and thrashed about, but she was in complete control of the situation. I struggled to breathe as her warm spit filled by eyes, nose, and mouth. After a few seconds of this treatment, the girl spit me back onto her palm.

“How was that?” she said, staring playfully at my naked, wet form.

“Pllease! No more! I whimpered as I lay on her hot hand.

“But the fun has just started Adam!”

“Whaatt, whhattt are you going to do to me?” I asked her pitifully.

“You’ll have to wait and see, you’ll enjoy it though, I’m sure!”

With that she brought be back up close to her face and looked me in the eye for several second before slowly opening her mouth. She stuck out her pink tongue flat and was perfectly still. As I gazed into her beautiful maw her warm hot breath washed over me. The sight was the most arousing thing I had ever seen and my penis was certainly enjoying the view.

The girl then said, in a thunderous voice that covered me in spittle “Get in my mouth and jerk off, Thomas”

“Wha-att?” I stammered.

“You heard me, in my mouth, NOW” the girl said in a cute but firm voice. She then stuck her tongue back out right in front of me. I crawled closer to it and slowly extended my hand and touched the her tongue. It was hot, wet, soft, and just generally felt amazing. I then climbed up onto her tongue and looked around. The view was something out of one of my dreams.

                I began to rub my erect penis against her tongue as I looked around her mouth, taking in everything. The sharp white teeth, the large molars with food still stuck in them, the glorious tongue beneath me, and behind me a dark abyss.

                As I neared climax she said, throwing me all around her mouth, “Stick your penis on top of one of my bottom teeth, and continue masturbating. Yell when you are about to jizz”.

                I, in my terror and ecstasy, did as she said and placed my member on top of her bottom front tooth. It felt smooth, wet, and warm, yet also quite hard. I continued running my hand over it whilst looking around the warm wet cavern and breathing in her strong breath.

                I felt a tingle begin to form in the base of my penis and shouted “I’m coming!”. As the ejaculation began her teeth suddenly were brought together with great force. Pure pleasure turned to gut-wrenching pain in a heartbeat. Blood mixed with semen spurted everywhere, staining her white teeth and tongue. I fell down in agony, clenching the shredding hole of gore where my penis once was.

                I heard a laugh well up from deep in her throat, and the girl said “I told you it would be fun”.

The girl then used her tongue to position me on top of her back molar. Despite my agony Ii opened my eyes and saw her giant molar above me, stained red with blood. The girl slowly brought them together, until my pathetic screams gave way to cracks, and the sound of spurting blood. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know what you think.