- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I was surprised when I first saw her. She was the most beautiful lady I had ever seen in my entire life. Upon seeing her, I immediately developed a crush on her. I wondered how someone as sexy as her ended up being a maid rather than an actress or a model. She was hired and was to be the maid of our home. She looked really young too, maybe about 20-25 years of age. I myself am 15 years old living with my sister and my adoptive family. My dad was a businessman and mom was a housewife. They are about 30-35 years of age. After failing to conceive a child  for so long, they opted to adopt one. But it turns out both me and my sister caught their eye and so, they ended up adopting two children. I was 2 years old and my sister was one week short of being one year old when we were adopted. We knew nothing about our biological parents and what happened to them/us. We were sent to decent schools and we got all the love in the world from our parents. We were told that we were adopted when we were young and that was never a problem for any of us. My sister was taller than my 5'9", much to my embarassment. She was popular in her school too. Luckily, we went to separate schools. Both my parents were shorter than us and coincidentally, mom was taller than dad. Dad and I often found ourselves in the receiving end of jokes due to the height factor but we had come to terms with this and didn't care anymore.

Jenny, the maid started work on a Sunday morning. She seemed quite efficient for her work as well. She cooked, served, did the dishes, washed the clothes and often cleaned the house. She even had time to help us with our homeworks and she was good at that too. She made us all wonder why she was working as a maid. Most of the times, I made up my own homework so that Jenny would come and teach me. She apparently knew a lot about fashion and such too. She used to pick dresses and put on make up to Katy, my sister when she went out with her friends. So far, she knew everything she had come across. One year had passed since Jenny first joined us. Things had changed though. Dad, surprisingly lost a lot of money, became alcoholic and started beating mum. We couldn't believe what we saw. Things worsened. Everything from our studies to general behaviour was getting worse. Mum was planning to leave the house for the better. Then one day, Dad said we couldn't afford keeping Jenny with us anymore. Jenny didn't want to leave. She loved the house. She liked us. I liked her and didn't want her to leave. It was only recently that Dad had opened a little shop infront of our house. Dad had other businesses too so mom stayed at the shop during day. Jenny asked if she could work there. Jenny was given an additional job to what she did but the pay was low.

One fateful night, Jenny was served the dinner and sat on her chair. We ate and just as we were about to leave the kitchen, Jenny told us to stop.

"Stop fools." She said. We were all surprised. What on earth was she saying.

"What?" Dad blasted.

"Chris, come and kneel." She said to me. I didn't know what took me, but I did as told.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Dad shouted again.

"Oh Robert. Come alongside Chris too." Jenny said.Dad came and knelt beside me. No one could believe what we were doing.

"What are you two doing?" Mom shouted this time.We didn't speak. We were clueless. 

"Oh. You two come here too. Don't kneel. Just see what happens." Jenny said.They did as told.

"Kiss my feet." Jenny said to us.Dad and I, both took a foot each and started kissing. 

"See my powers? I am a witch you see. I can do anything." She said.None of us could speak a word.

"Oh I forgot. You all have my permission to speak." Jenny said.We all protested and asked for mercy.There was a noise. She denied everything."Stop speaking. NOW." she said and we were quiet again.

"This is fun." she said."Tomorrow, Robert. You will sell all of this property to me. For free." Jenny said. She continued, "Then only, I'll keep you all alive and you can live here." she said.

"Enough with kissing my feet. Chris you kiss your sister's feet and Rob kiss your wife's. And you two will let them." she said.

We had no choice. None of us. I kissed my sister's feet like I had never kissed something before. My dad also, was forced to kiss my mom's feet. After a while, Jenny made us stop and told us to go to sleep. She however, allowed us to do everything that we needed to live like drinking water and forbade us to die.As we were not allowed to talk, we slept quietly. Although we were all burning from inside. We wondered now, what changed Jenny all of a sudden. It was clear however, that how Jenny did everything with such efficiency. 

------

It was morning. Dad and Jenny had already left the home when I woke up. Katy was cooking and Mom was cleaning the house. I was apparently assigned nothing. Few hours passed and Jenny finally returned. With a young girl aged about 16 but dressed like a  bit younger girl. Dad was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh don't worry. Your dad is safe here." She said, pulling something from her pocket. We were shell shocked as we saw that it WAS DAD. 

"Catch your father." She said as she threw him to Katy. She caught him."And this, if you are wondering is my daughter Kylie. She'll also command you and you shall listen and obey. She's yet to discover magic though." Jenny said.

"Chris come here and welcome your new owner with a foot kiss." she said and I crawled to young miss Kylie and kissed her feet. Once each.

"Chris. Don't forget the owner of this house." Jenny said and I kissed her feet too.

"Mommy. I need little boyfriend." Kylie said, out of nothing."Oh I almost forgot." Jenny said and muttered some words. Then, to my greatest shock, I was becoming shorter. I continued to be smaller until I was as tall as miss Kylie.

"Great. I have a new servant and a new boyfriend. Thanks mom." Kylie said.Apparently, Jenny wanted to see us being humiliated. She made me stand and walk upto my sister. I was barely as tall so as to reach her waist. Jenny even made Katy carry and pat me on my back. Katy did this after she had dropped dad into her pocket.

"You know why I am humiliating these males?" Jenny asked to which my mom and Katy didn't reply."Cuz they were perverts. I have seen how your son looks at me. I have seen your husband smelling my shoes 'when I was not around'. I think my beauty is the first thing that hired me in the first place. Plus, I can't bare to watch drunkards. I couldn't see Kylie's dad due to the same fact. No one has seen him ever since." Jenny said.Jenny seemed to be caught on emotion.

She changed her decision to keep me at that size. With a few words murmured, Jenny further shrunk me and increased dad a bit so we were almost the same size. Katy dropped dad from her pocket. Then Katy and mom followed. They shrunk. But they were still giantesses to us.

"I give you all every right since you were nice people. But this is as long as you behave. One loud word, and I'll take your voice away." Jenny said.

"Oh, and the taller the person, the more powerful ofcourse. Me and my daughter at top obviously. Then these mom-daughter and then the males. I'll keep changing heights though."

Then soon, the night came. Jenny told Kylie to go to sleep.

"Now remember the formation little slaves. Ladies have the priviledge to serve me. Men, or rather males, you serve these wonderful ladies." Jenny said.

"I am more than happy." Dad said. He somehow felt the need to say that.Mom and Katy began worshipping Goddess Jenny's beautiful feet. We started licking theirs. Then Kylie came.

"Mom. Please can you give one of those to me? I can't sleep."She said.

"Okay pick one." Jenny said.

"I choose my former boyfriend. Will you go with me little man?" Kylie asked.

"I'd be more than happy to." I said as she pulled me. I left the scene as the ladies were licking the witch goddess' feet and dad was busy with the ladies.-----It was my former room that miss Kylie was going to sleep in.

"Little Chris." she said."Yes miss Kylie?" I said.

"Do you like it with me?" she asked.

"Sure do."I said... I didn't.

"Good. How did you feel while kissing my little feet? I liked it." She said.

"Likewise." I said.

I probably thought I had to play along.

"Do you want more? I want to know how mum feels when little creatures love her feet that way."she said.

"I'd be glad to help." I said.She dropped me to the floor and yelled START!I started kissing her feet. Slowly until she hit me on my back, which made me go faster. 

"I LOVE IT." she said.

This went on for about half an hour when she fell asleep. I slept that night, alongside her feet.It was probably not good to think so, but I had started liking my new life. Maybe Goddess Jenny made our mind to act that way. (Else why would I be referring to her as Goddess?)

-----

The next morning, when I woke up, miss Kylie's face was above me. "Slept well?"

She asked."Yup. I did." I said.

Without another word said, she took me to her mother."Goodmorning, Goddess Jenny." I said.

"Goodmorning little guy." She said.I looked across the room to see mum and dad worried. 

"Why are they worried?" I asked.

"Well some Aunt Sally and cousin Leona are coming this weekend." Jenny said.

"Did you allow them?" I asked again.

"Yup. They'll come. But I have things planned. I'll be the director of the show." Jenny said.

Katy came running towards me upon seeing me. "Good morning little bro." she said as she put her feet forward. I automatically proceeded to kiss them. She lifted me and gave me a kiss as well. Ah, more humiliation. Then Katy proceeded to lick Goddess Jenny's feet.

Goddess Jenny began, "Listen everyone. Do you have faith in me?" ALL OF US SAID "YES." Perhaps she'd magically brainwashed us."Then, I'll get us through don't you worry." She said."Thank you so much goddess."Dad said.

"Okay. Time to get ready for the day. Sarah, you cook and Robert, look after the shop." Jenny said.

"But.." Dad was interrupted.

"Do you have to speak like that? I was getting there." Jenny blasted. She did restore their heights. They went to work.

"You two, come here. Amuse me. But, remember the formation." Jenny said. I started licking my sister's feet and she, Jenny's.

----

"What's cooking?" Kylie asked mom.

"Your mom's favourite miss Kylie." Mom said.

"I asked what's cooking bitch." She shuddered, all of a sudden.

"I am sorry miss. I am cooking Cauliflower and some chicken gravy." Mom said, trembling.

"Good. That's more like it. Now apologize. NOW!" Kylie said.

Mom knelt and kissed her feet and asked for apology.

"Good. Atleast you know your height is temporary and you are our bitch."Kylie said.

"I am I am." Mom said, breathing faster.

"And remember, you don't even put a drop of water in your mouth until we've eaten." Kylie said.

"I know miss. I know." Mom said.

Kylie, having teased mom, came to her mom proud. I didn't hate either of them, probably Jenny's magic prevented me from hating them. I actually respected them with all my heart. And the same was probably true for the rest of my family.Few days passed like this. Dad would earn, mom cook and do chores. Dad brought the money home and devoted all to Goddess Jenny. She made me normal to bring groceries and such. After our owners were full, they'd crush the leftover, often with their feet and shrunk us. Our little form required very little food. So, all of us were properly fed that way.

Finally the feared weekend came. Jenny had made us grow to normal height for the day. Aunt Sally and Cousin Leona duly arrived. We hugged each other, having met after a long time. We talked for a while. Jenny introduced herself as the maid of the house like she used to be. Things were normal until we'd eaten. Suddenly, Jenny started pulling the strings. Katy pulled Leona up to her(former) room. Mom, dad and Aunt Sally, who was mom's youngest sister were in the drawing room. Leona was aged somewhere between me and Katy. This time, the humiliation was to cross all limits. Leona and Katy sat on the bed. I sat on the floor. I suddenly asked them to put their feet on me, and bless me. Leona was understandably freaked out but when Katy went on and put her foot on me, she did too. 

"I tamed him to be this." Katy said.

"Cool.What else does he do?" Leona replied.

"Thank you my goddesses for blessing me." I said.

"May I have the permission to stick my pathetic tongue to your majestic feet?" I asked.

Again, Leona was hesitant but when Katy dug her feet in my mouth, she followed.This couldn't get any worse. Or so I thought. Downstairs, dad was the one doing what I was doing but with aunt Sally. She seemed to enjoy it. Maybe them being used to a strange thing as this also had something to do with Jenny's magic. Then suddenly, to add up more humiliation, Dad and I made round as I had to lick Mom and Aunt's foot. Dad was probably going through tenfold more humiliation. BUT WE STILL COULDN'T HATE JENNY!

Night fell. Mom, Aunt, Cousin and Sister as well as the 'maid' were at the dining table while we were serving. After the food had been served, Dad and I went under the dining table and do what we were told- pleasure their feet. 

Aunt Sally asked,"So you have this obedient husband, and an obedient son. Why do you still have a maid and why doesn't she work?"

Mom replied,"You'll see why."After the dinner was done, Dad and I were shrunk. We were used to scrub their feet. Dad was however, being used as something else that I wasn't. Maybe he had to sexually please Goddess Jenny and her minions? Then Jenny did what I had long expected her to. She shrank the four ladies. Of course, they were still giantesses to us. We were in the formation.

"I see we have need for more males here. The formation is not functioning very well. Four ladies, two for me and two for my little princess. The ladies are ladies so they'll also need males to clean them up. So, Sally, bring your husband and your stupid brother." Jenny said.

Miss Kylie came to the room, asked to take me. Jenny gave me, my sister and my cousin to her.

"Wow two new toys." Kylie said and started playing.She dressed me in Barbie's outfit. She was in an adventure mood perhaps. She staged a wrestling tournament among us. The winner would be allowed to sleep in her mother's bed, by her side. The losers would either spend the night in or bound by her socks to her feet.It was the first round. The first rule was that the competitors would have to lick the feet of Miss Kylie. It was done to respect the higher power and for the good luck for victory. Then, the second rule was that there was no foul or anything. There was just fighting. But the main rule was that the loser had to lick the winner's feet to respect the stronger and respect the result.It was Leona vs me. I was far smaller than her. She was like a mini-giantess to me. She could easily beat me but I was not sure if my strength decreased with my height. Miss Kylie rang the little bell and we were on. I charged towards her hoping that my pace would be of great use to me. I couldn't be more wrong. Leona simply picked me up, raised me high then threw me away. She didn't want to pin me just yet. She sat on my face. Just as the refree(Katy) counted 2, she stood up. So, the match wasn't over yet. Leona then stepped on my small body. Her foot easily blocked most of my body. She didn't let the pinfall happen again. The next time she stepped on me, I submitted. Kylie announced the winner. I was happy to have lost. I happily licked my cousin's feet. Then the match between me and Katy was on. We both worshipped Miss Kylie and started. I couldn't believe when the exact thing happened. She lifted me, threw me high and onto the ground. It really hurt. She did something unbelievable. She used my body to clean her feet. Then, she simply put my little dick between her toes and crushed it. I submitted and lost. Then the final was on. I was to be the refree. Suddenly, they both turned towards me and beat me up again. Kylie stopped the fight and told them to be disciplined. They immediately agreed and got on their fight. Katy launched a vicious attack on Leona, knocking her out completely. She won and made her cousin lick her foot. Kylie asked if the matches were unfair. I suggested that the size may have been a factor. Then Kylie stood up, took Katy with her and brought her back making her my size. The rematch was on. I was confident this time but my body had already taken a lot of pain. Katy came walking towards me. I charged. She turned my force against me, flooring me. She then sat on my face.

"What's the matter little bro." She said."I annonce that Kate is the strongest here whereas little Chris is the weakest and the helpless-est. I also command Chris to do as his sister wants him to for a week." Kylie said.

"Thank you Goddess." Katy and Leona said.Kylie took Katy to her mother. Leona was allowed to sleep besides Kylie's foot. As for me, I spent the whole night in her socks.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if that was a bit hard to read. I fixed it as I could. Somehow when I paste the story, it removes all the line spaces.