- Text Size +

They say that your dreams try to tell something...then what are my dreams trying to tell. I fell asleep halfway through the last film, just super tired from the incredible day I had. I loved meeting Carolina, Jenny, and Baylee even though i did freak out a little from Elena’s surprise. Anyway, I fell asleep between Elena’s breasts (couldn’t help it, they are just so warm and soft, plus Elena’s heartbeats soothed me to sleep) and had a wild nightmare. I was out in the front and everything was just like the moment when Elena was about to squish Robert.


 

“Please spare me, please. I have a family. I HAVE A FAMILY!” Robert screamed when when for his life after Elena loomed her foot over his miniscule body. We were all in the same positions. I started to yell. "Stop it! Elena stop. You made your point okay! It's over alright! Just put your foot down ok-” Before I can finish, Elena put her foot down, slamming it exactly where Robert is...or was. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Elena started to grind the foot  she just used to end Robert’s life on the exact spot.


“Great, now I have to wash my sandals. I should of wore my boots instead today.” Elena said like what she just did was nothing. She turned around and started to walk back to the house, walking past me I yelled.


“How could you do that!” She stopped, turned to me, she walked towards me. Where she stopped, her feet were a few inches away from my body, so I had to really look up to her. The way she was looking down at me made me feel smaller than usual.


“Did you say something my precious little ant?” Precious ant?


“Why did you do that! Robert didn’t have to die like that!”


“All ants usually die like that. It’s what happens when ants meet a my feet.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. This isn’t the Elena I know. This isn’t my sister.


“You're like a monster Elena! Just stop it!”


“Stop what you little flea, he is already dead! Now stop talking and come with me or I’ll make your punishment even worse then its gonna be!” I stepped back a few steps. She wasn’t being sweet or kind or caring. She was being evil, just pure evil. “I knew I should've just killed you the first time I saw you. Eating my food like a hungry and desperate rat. No. Being a rat is too good for you. You're an ant and ants get squished went they meet my feet.” No no this couldn’t be happening. Elena raised her foot.


“Please Elena don’t do this!”


“Goodbye.”


“No, stop it! Stop it right now!!!” Her foot dropped on me and so did all that weight. And the last thing I heard her say was


“I love you.” With that still ringing in my head, I woke up screaming in absolute terror. I was on a pillow with my blanket and Elena’s head was on her pillow beside mine. Her eyes quickly opened and she lifted her upper body up till she was sitting in bed. She turned her head and looked down at me. “Danny, what’s wrong?” She said in a tired and concerned voice. I just looked up at her. i was silently thanking the universe that it was a only a dream. “You had a nightmare huh. I used to get those a lot when I was a kid.” She started rubbing  my back with her finger. “Everything is okay now, you're safe with me. I’m here and nothing is going to hurt you I promise. Understand my precious ant?” That shocked me.


“What did you say?”


“I love you, no die that my precious ant.” She grabbed me with two of her gigantic hands and shook me. She then lifted me over her mouth and opened them. I couldn’t believe it. She dropped me into it, but I refuse to die like that. I jumped on her lip and sprunged off the bed, landing on the floor but it hurt. I couldn’t move at all like my body just stopped working. I saw the shadowy like figures of her hands which grabbed me on bothe different ends of my body. She pulled with little force and ripped me in half. I woke up screaming in Elena’s hands.

“Danny stop screaming, stop screaming okay.” I was still terrified, but then she kissed me on the top of my head,, the I knew that this wasn’t a dream. “Danny, you okay now?” I shook my head yes. “You were screaming in your sleep for awhile and I was trying to wake you up. Now here.” She slipped me between her breast large breasts again. I want you to be close to my heart for tonight, now please try to get some sleep and tomorrow we can talk about your nightmares. She laid back down in bed and closed her eyes. In no time I was sleeping. I just had to concentrate on the best thing in my life, How much my big sister loved me and how much I loved her.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

More chapters are coming, please be patient. I promise to all my readers that I won't make you guys wait very long after I publish each chapter. I'm hoping to make at least a total of 10 or more chapters(probably more) of the story. Thanks to all my readers and if you like the story please tell other people who might like it too. Thank you very much.