- Text Size +

Background info: The story takes place in a parallel universe. Takes place on earth in the year 2013. In the year 1981, scientists developed a way to shrink things inanimate objects. When they tested on animals, it shrunk them down as well. When scientists saw this they thought of all the things they could do with it. Arguments started among the scientists when some said it should be used for war, but some only wanted it to be used to help the world.


 

Finally the U.S. government stepped in and ordered the shrinking formula to be weaponized for they were currently in war world 3. After they made a bomb with the shrinking formula, they decided to show their might and drop the bomb upon the enemy, shrinking them, but something happened. The shrinking formula and the nuclear energy in the bomb reacted then expanded into some kind of energy wave that expanded all over the world.


Only male humans were affected, them shrinking to 1 inch. It did not only shrink them, but changed them. They were faster, stronger, and had better senses, which did them some good due to their size. When men started getting abused for their size the society of men went underground and built their own cities and towns, and women barely saw them as much as they used to. Cloning was the only way either of the genders could reproduce. So women ran the world on the surface while men ruled below.


 

I've been running for so long and I'm on the brink of dying of starvation. I can't believe it... my live is over. My own father and uncle are hunting me, no will take me in, and there's a bounty on my head. That's why I left the Borrow city, and did the most desperate thing my kind could ever due... I went to the surface world, the world that is ruled by the giantess race and other creatures that love the taste of my flesh.


 

I went through a passageway a friend showed me that would lead me into the surface world. When I arrived I couldn't believe my eyes. The beauty was just so overwhelming. I looked up at the... the sky, I think that's what's it's called. It was so, so blue. I never seen anything like it before... and is that a sunlight crystal up in the sky? I stared at the thing that shot out yellowish rays... Awh!!! That hurts, that hurts!!! I rubbed my eyes for a while till my vision came back into focus.


I looked around the area of where I was and it was in front of a gigantic house. I've seen houses like this in photos at  school at my surface world class. I looked at where I was standing and it was a stone like substance, think its called concrete. Oh! Thats right, I'm on a sidewalk! I then turned around and saw the what I think is called the street. That's where cars drive. Men have cars and roads too, obviously not as large, but... now I see, we men aren't as different as the giantesses.


My stomach started to growl. All this excitement made me forget about the terrible situation I'm in. I'm literally starving and I'm going to die if I don't get any food in my body. I turned to the jumbo house then thought about all the jumbo sized super food it may have. Wait! Do giantesses even eat food? Well I guess I'll find out. The thing is, is that there could be a giantess lurking around inside the house, and I'm not forgetting the possible giant animals that could eat me if I'm not careful. My stomach started to growl again. I have no choice here, I need to eat if I'm going to survive. I'll just go in and come out.


Through a crack behind the plants on the front yard, the passage way lead me to a jumbo sized kitchen. It was like stepping into another world. I walked through the crack that was located on the left side of the huge sink. I saw a giant sandwich laying on a giant fancy plate. Wow I must be the luckiest little boy in the world, because it was just sitting there like it was waiting for me. I didn't see, smell, or hear any giantesses or any animals.


I ran without thinking towards the sandwich. The I had hunger outweighed my crippling fear. I jumped on to the sandwich and started jumping up and down. I haven't eaten anything in days and this sandwich smelled so good that I couldn't contain my happiness. I jumped to the front of the sandwich, then climbed off it, putting my feet on fancy plate. I immediately started eating.  Even though we tinies are well... tiny, we can pack it away. In no time at all I was halfway through the sandwich, which I have to say is the most delicious thing I ever put in my mouth. It was filled with so many different kinds of flavors I've never tasted anything this good before in my life! I stopped for a second with a piece of the bread in one hand and another in the other hand. I suddenly started to tear up a little and didn't know why. Could this be because of my fucked up life right now or maybe because the deliciousness of this sandwich is overwhelming. It's probably both.


As I continued chewing, my nose was picking up a new scent. Strange, it smells like this new scent has been in the house for quite awhile. I tried to tell how close whatever was making the scent was, but for some reason it was harder than usual. That's weird, I usually I have no problem with this sort of thing. Suddenly I froze in fear. The scent was definitely a giantess, but that wasn't the scary part... the giantess was close, and I mean very very close. The giantess was right behind me. Just a few inches away from the plate I am standing on. Now that I've noticed, there is a gigantic shadow casting all around me and the sandwich. How the hell did I not notice this before! Fuck, It was probably me eating this sandwich, the taste must of somehow overwhelmed the scent.  Why is she just standing here? She is probably getting a kick out of the fact I'm not noticing her and is thinking about the many ways she could torture me.


She looked like she was 18. She was wearing an outfit that yelled out "I just went jogging." Blue workout shirt that was short enough for me to see her stomach, a black sweatshirt over it, I think she is wearing things called booty shorts, and she had blue and pink sneakers with a white checkmark on it.

"Umm, hello..." The giantess said softly yet awkwardly at the same time. Weird, so that's what they sound like. I just sat there in silence trying to think. Should I just run? Running is the only thing I could think of beside attacking her, but I wouldn't even stand a chance against her. I ran towards the crack in the wall but the giantess' huge hand was put right in front of me. I hit the soft good smelling flesh head on and fell right on my backside."Oh my gosh, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that!" I couldn't hold it back anymore, I started to cry. I cried because I knew in my heart I was going to die bloody."Please don't cry." She said as so scooped me up with one hand, then carried the half eaten sandwich with another.


She went to the brown circle table and set me down on it, then the sandwich on my right. Like a baby I was still crying (how pathetic can I get?). She put her massive right index finger to my back and started rubbing it up and down. It felt good and gave me a relax feeling.


"Very sorry if I harmed you little guy, It's just that I wanted to talk to you." She said with a sweet and loving voice. I stopped crying and wiped away my tears.


"It's alright I guess. I mean, I'm not injured or anything."


"Well that's good. So can I ask for your name or do I have to make something up to call you?"


"I'm Daniel, but most people call my Danny."


"Cool, I like that name a lot Danny. My name is Elena. You must be very far from home Danny, are you lost?"


"You can say that, I mean I don't have a home to find so I'm just sneaking by."


"I see, so you're homeless Danny. That must be tough I'm so sorry." There she goes again, being so, so nice." How old are you Danny?"


"I'm 14, turning 15 in a month I think. How old are you Elena?"


"19." After some awkward silence she finally asked the question I knew she really wanted to ask." So, Danny. Why are you in my kitchen, not to sound rude or seem like I'm not stoked to have you here, It's just..."


"Yeah, I guess you should know why on your property and eating your incredibly delicious food. I'm on the run from my own kind Elena. I've been labeled as a criminal. My father is the lead enforcer of a force that bring in criminals. He and my uncle are after me." She had a caring and concern look on her face. She kept rubbing my back."My friend was sentence to death for a crime he didn't commit. There was not enough proof to claim his innocence, so I had to... I had to free him. He went through a passageway to your land and that was the last time I saw him.


"...Oh I’m sorry Danny."


"Don't be, I'm sorry that I stole your food. I had no right even if I was starving. Just because I was labeled a criminal, doesn't mean I should've acted like it." She smiled and I felt, I felt kinda okay.


"If you want, you can eat the rest of my sandwich. I'm made it for me to eat when I came back from my morning jog, but I can make more later. LOL! I hope you enjoy it!" Did she just say l.o.l? Strange women language.


"Thank you so much Elena." She smiled again


"You're very welcome. Danny, I was kinda off wandering if..."


"Yes?"


"Nevermind, its insane and plus I just met you."


"What is it?"


"Do you want to live with me? I live alone and it would be total boss if you were to stay with me." Should I stay? Its not like I have somewhere to go anyway, but I just met her, but she seems way beyond nice... or maybe too nice. What if this is a trap that will lead me to my bloody death? But I have to face the facts, I won't last 5 minutes out there.


"Yes Elena, I would be stoked to stay with you." She stood up in excitement and laughed out of total joy. That shook the table and I fell again.


"Oops, sorry little guy."