- Text Size +

 Tears fell from Bethany's face as she crawled weakly across the ground. Her body was sore all over, and she was constantly anticipating more blows, though she had no idea from where they might come. She managed to take a few more paces before a hard stomp on her back brought her low again, her face colliding hard with the floor.

“Pl... -ease...” She didn't expect any mercy, but she couldn't help herself from trying. Even as she whimpered, she was trying to crawl away again. Another kick came to her side, and she cried out.

“This is fun and all,” A female voice said from behind her. Some trashy skank Jonathan, Bethany's boyfriend, had brought home earlier. Beth had been surprised by the girl's presence, but she'd been even more surprised when he suddenly lashed out at her, delivering a series of punches and kicks faster than Bethany could have expected. Within seconds she was curled up on the floor, being beaten by both of them. “But what're we going to do with her? Do you have an idea for getting rid of the bitch?” The new girl's words stung; almost as much as Jonathan's betrayal.

“Sure do, Candi.” He rolled Bethany over with a foot, causing her to moan as he applied pressure to her bruised ribs. She weakly raised her arms up defensively as he lowered himself on top of her, but he pinned her arms underneath his legs. “Sit on her legs.” He told the other woman, who happily obliged. Beth struggled, looking up at her ex-boyfriend through tear-filled eyes.

“Please... stop...” Jonathan only smiled in response to her pleas. He had a raging erection, fueled by the pathetic, pained noises she was making. He grunted as he rubbed himself against her chest, causing her more pain.

“Does it hurt, little Bethy?” He taunted. He had always loved dominating Bethany, who was a natural sub, but that had always been play. This was real, and it was more intense than anything he'd ever felt before. He reached to the side and retrieved a strip of black leather that had been laying on the table. “I got you a present.” He said, his eyes gleaming in sadistic delight. “I think you're really going to like it.” He wrapped the band around Bethany's throat, lifting her head up to fasten the straps in back. He pulled it tight, tight enough that Bethany felt like she was choking on it, but she could still breathe. She coughed weakly, sputtering and pleading unintelligibly for mercy. Jonathan finished securing it, then flipped a small switch in the back. Bethany felt a sharp prick through her neck and suddenly slumped to the ground, every muscle in her body relaxing.

Am I dead? She wondered. She tried moving, but couldn't. She couldn't even move her eyes. She was still breathing, though, and as far as she knew her heart was still beating. She started to panic, and the feeling was quickly exacerbated as her body refused to respond to any commands. She layed completely still on the floor, staring up at the ceiling.

“You can get off her now, baby.” Jonathan said. He rose up off Bethany's chest and took a seat on the nearby couch. Candi did the same, draping herself over the large form of her new boyfriend.

“What'd you do to her?” She asked, staring at the immobile woman on the floor before them.

“Just fitted her with a little something that's been in my family for a while. That collar, when activated, renders her completely suggestible. Not only that, it drains away her own will entirely. She's... human putty now.”

Candi shook her head, giggling. “I don't know what you're talking about.”

He sighed. “Look, watch: Beth, honey. Get to your feet and face us.” Bethany immediately complied, climbing to her feet and facing the couch. “Now strip completely, and put your clothes off to the side.” Again, the woman did as she was told. She screamed inside her mind the whole way, but outwardly her countenance was blank and emotionless. She stared straight ahead as she obeyed.

“Why is she doing that?” Candi said, clearly amazed. Jonathan sighed again.

“I told you, she doesn't have free will anymore. She'll do anything she's told to do.”

“But... but why?” Candi asked. Jonathan pinched the bridge of his nose, staring down his new girlfriend's impressive cleavage. He roughly pushed her onto the couch beside him.

“Look, don't worry about it. Just understand that it works, okay? You get that it works?”

“Yeah... we tell her to do things and she does them?”

“Exactly.”

“So like...” She turned her attention to Bethany. “Hey, bitch! Bark like a dog!” Bethany immediately let out a single bark, and Candi burst into laughter, clapping. “Oh my God! She actually did it!” Jonathan had thought his own demonstration would have been enough to convince her it worked, but he still enjoyed watching Candi humiliate his former girlfriend. Bethany stood, still staring directly ahead, screaming at herself to get away from these terrible people. She was utterly horrified, and desperately wanted just to be able to move of her own volition again.

“Get on your knees.” He said to Bethany, who instantly obeyed. Jonathan stood up and walked around behind her. “Now, not only can we make her obey our commands, we can actually alter her mental state. Beth, I want you to feel and behave like you've been stabbed in the heart.” The reaction was as dramatic as it was instantaneous. She clutched her chest, falling onto her back. She gasped and wheezed, her limbs twitching uncontrollably. “Go ahead and stop.” Jonathan said smugly. She returned to her neutral state, staring up at the ceiling once more.

Oh please God let me go! Bethany shrieked inside herself. This isn't fair! This is cruel! Nobody should have to endure this! Nobody! Please, please somebody let me out! Help me! Please! Her blank expression betrayed none of the terror going on in her mind. Candi stood up and walked over to her, looking down into her eyes. “Can she still hear us?”

“Oh yes. She can hear and see and think and feel, she just can't do anything on her own anymore, apart from all the automated, life-sustaining stuff. Not without our permission, anyway.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, for example... Bethany, you can move your eyes freely.” Her eyes suddenly became alive, rolling around desperately. They were wide with fear, and Candi lowered herself to her knees, looking into the otherwise stony face of the woman before her.

“Don't blink.” She told Bethany, who had no choice but to obey. Candi held her finger above Bethany's eye and slowly began to lower it. Bethany tried to signal for her to stop, to plead for mercy, but she could do nothing but roll her eyes back and forth. She watched as the finger moved excruciatingly slowly towards her eye, and she was completely helpless to stop it. Candi was biting her bottom lip, and Jonathan watched with a smile on his face.

Suddenly, the finger made contact, and Bethany's eye exploded in irritation. It immediately welled up with water which began to streak down Bethany's face. Her eyes rolled wildly back and forth, trying to shake the finger which sat motionless on the surface of her eye. Candi giggled.

“She can't even blink!” She said. Jonathan nodded.

“Yep, that's the whole point.” Eventually Candi tired of teasing her like that, and allowed her to blink again. She stood up and turned to her boyfriend.

“So what're we going to do with her? Have her run around naked until she gets arrested or something?”

Jonathan shook his head. “No, we're not going to put her back into the public. She can still tell people what's wrong with her if she's asked, and she has the ability to interpret questions how she wants, to an extent.” He looked down at her. “No, we're going to do something far more entertaining. See, we can make her obey, and we can change her mental state, but we can also change her physically.”

“Are we gonna turn her into a boy?” Candi asked suddenly. Jonathan looked at her, taken aback.

“N-no.” He said quizzically.

“Oh.”

Jonathan cleared his throat. “No... uh, no, we're going to shrink her.”

Candi looked down at Bethany, who was staring up at the airhead, hatred in her eyes. “Shrink her? Is that even possible?”

“Oh sure. Apparently my grandfather, or maybe his father, first discovered that that was possible, but since then we do it occasionally. Shrink someone and keep them as a pet until they expire or we get bored.” He knelt beside Bethany. “Sorry hon. I'm sure you're really confused by all this, and I wish there was a more satisfying reason for you, but the truth of the matter is I just really wanted to ruin your life.” He smiled. “You're my property now.”

Our property.” Candi interrupted. Jonathan gave Bethany a look of irritation.

“You're property now, and that's what you'll be 'til you die. Now, go ahead and shrink down to six inches tall.” His ex-girlfriend diminished rapidly, and Candi let out a gasp of surprise. The two giants knelt over the tiny girl, looking down at her. Candi had wonder in her eyes.

“Oh my gosh...” She said quietly. “She's so small!”

“Yep. This is the size we'd usually make people when we wanted to keep them as pets.”

Candi was stroking Bethany's small, naked body with her finger. “She's so cute! Get on your knees and lick my finger, doll.” She said to Bethany, who complied wordlessly. Jonathan loved seeing the once-proud Bethany brought to her knees by such a ridiculous woman. He snuck another look at his new girlfriend's body, needing semi-regular reminders of why he was with her.

“She's like a little kitten or something. She even has the collar for it!” Candi said, still having Bethany lick her finger. Jonathan scooped the tiny girl up in his hand and got to his feet with his girlfriend. He let Bethany roll to the center of his palm, then cupped Candi's breast in his hand, pressing himself against her. Candi let out a soft gasp before her lips were covered with Jonathan's. He ground his crotch into hers, focusing on the feeling of the small girl in his hand.

“She should be struggling.” Candi said after breaking away from Jonathan's controlling grip for a moment. The two looked down at the tiny girl.

“Bethany, you may have free will until I take it away again.” Bethany's body awoke with a jolt. For a brief second she flailed aimlessly, reestablishing how to work her own body. She wound up on all fours, looking up at the two gods above her. She let out a loud scream which was quickly truncated as she was mashed back against the breast. Jonathan and Candi picked up where they left off, Bethany's squirms bringing audible pleasure to Candi.

Jonathan slid his free hand over his girlfriend's ass, pressing her tight against him. They slowly moved back towards the couch, Jonathan sitting down first, supporting Candi's weight as he reclined. He removed his hand from beneath her breast but made sure the tiny woman remained pinned against his chest. Candi raised her torso up slightly, and the two looked down at the gasping figure.

“You having fun down there, little girl?” Candi asked in a sickeningly cute voice. “Is the little girl having fun?”

“Leave her alone, let's do this.” Jonathan grunted. He was already undoing his pants, and his eagerness made Candi giggle.

“Hold your horses, don't you want to play with your ex a bit more first?”

“Not really. Like I said, I've played with a hundred of 'em in the past. What I'm really interested in is fucking you.” Candi laughed again.

“Well hold on. I wanna play with her. I never have before!”

Jonathan sighed, exasperated. “Okay – look. Why don't we compromise? We'll fuck, but we'll put her inside of you. Everybody wins, right?”

The larger girl looked down at the smaller with a quizzical look. “Inside of me?” She asked aloud. She wondered how that would feel, and shuddered. She imagined it would feel like a beetle crawling inside her. “No, no, that's gross. I don't want her wriggling around in there.”

Jonathan looked from Candi to Bethany. He honestly had not anticipated this being that big of a problem. He brushed his ex-girlfriend to the floor, swinging his legs out from underneath Candi and resting them on either side of Bethany's prone form. She lay on her back, staring up at her godlike ex. His every movement was awe-inspiring, and for the briefest moment she wondered if he had always been giant and she'd just never noticed.

He pointed a massive finger at her, the same way a person might to a dog they were disciplining. “For this next part, you're allowed to scream – in fact, I want to hear you scream – but you're not allowed to go unconscious, and you're not allowed to die.” He gave Candice a brief glance. “Now watch, I'll make it so she can't 'wriggle around' anymore.” Jonathan slid his foot over Bethany and settled his toe down on her left arm. It was pulverized immediately, the flesh tearing at the shoulder in several places. Bethany howled in pain, clutching the joint with her remaining hand. Jonathan twisted softly and the arm came free, being ground into the carpet beside the poor girl, who rolled back and forth in pain. Candi watched in fascination.

“You... you just... you... her arm...” Candi stuttered.

“Yeah, I ripped her arm off with my toe. You said you didn't want her wriggling around, I'll make it so she can't.” Candice's breathing was quickening. She slid to her boyfriend's side, running her fingertips up his arm.

“Can... do you think I could do it?” She asked, staring down at Bethany in wonder. Jonathan was taken aback, but he nodded.

“Go for it.” He scooted aside, letting Candi position herself directly above Bethany, who looked down at the tiny girl, a sadistic tingle filling her body.

“Beg me not to do it.” Bethany threw herself at Candi's feet, grovelling for all she was worth. She wasn't sure she needed the collar to put herself in such a position, though; the pain of having her arm ripped from her body was more than enough to let her put aside her pride and do whatever it took to avoid feeling that again. She knelt and cried and bled on Candi's foot, occasionally glancing up at her face, feeling smaller than ever underneath those glinting eyes.

“She seems pretty pathetic.” Candi said, smiling at Jonathan. “Maybe we should give her a break?”

“We could always just command her to be immobile, it wouldn't be a problem.”

Candi looked back down at Bethany. “Tell me what you think. Would you rather lose the rest of your limbs or be commanded to be immobile?”

“The second one!” Bethany shouted up. “Please, please let me keep my limbs!” Candi smirked and gave a short flick of her foot, sending Bethany sprawling backwards on the floor. She slid her foot forward, placing it over the exposed arm of Bethany, who immediately erupted in shrieks and pleas.

“Sorry hon. I didn't get to do this yet, and it looks so fun.” She said, then pressed her toe down. She was more careful about it, and only shattered Bethany's forearm. She withdrew her toe and surveyed the damage. The crushed segment of arm was as gory as she expected, but the arm remained in-tact – at least, moreso than its twin. Candi smiled.

“See? I didn't take the whole arm. Aren't I nice?” She asked of Bethany, who was screaming uncontrollably. Candi frowned. “Don't ignore me. Tell me I'm nice.” Her commands pierced the fog of agony in which Bethany found herself, and before she knew it she was spewing rapid-fire compliments of her captress. The giant couple both smiled at each other. Candi ran her hand along Jonathan's inner thigh. “I think she's good and primed, hon. Let's do this.” Jonathan needed no further convincing. He grabbed up Bethany, whose wounds were immensely agitated by the contact. The two quickly stripped out of their clothes, their ardor heightened by the Bethany's tiny screams.

"Put her in me," Candi breathed. Jonathan pressed the tiny girl against his girlfriend's labia, then forced her in with his cock, her body crumpling around the head as she was crushed into the tight space. Candi let out a gasp, sliding as much of Jonathan into her as she could take. The sensation of flesh against flesh against squirming flesh was exquisite to the titanic lovers, and agonizing to the girl suffering inside of Candi. She desperately kicked her legs, but her efforts were completely wasted. Without her arms, or a sense of direction, she was completely lost, blindly reacting to the excruciating sensations all around her.

Candi and Jonathan took their time torturing Bethany. Each agonizing minute dragged on, until almost forty-five minutes had past, and the two finally stopped. Candi laid draped over Jonathan, breathing heavily. She enjoyed the soft twitches of his deflating penis, enhanced by the equally soft squirms of his ex-girlfriend. She slowly picked herself up, heading to the bathroom to clean herself off. She concentrated on keeping Bethany inside herself as she walked, marveling at how wonderful it felt to have an entire person inside of her.

When she had finished cleaning herself off she pulled Bethany out, pinching her by the ankle. She dangled the tiny creature before her face. Her entire body was bloody and broken. Her torso was concave, and her breathing was audibly labored, even at her tiny size. The leg Candi held was bent and twisted all down the limb, and Bethany's face was contorted in a silent howl. Candi giggled, shaking her wrist back and forth, causing the broken girl in her grip to bounce and jerk wildly. She dropped Bethany in the sink, picking up a washcloth.

"I'm sorry that took us so long, honey." Candi said. Her tone was different now, but Bethany was too pain-addled to notice. "I kept making him hold off because... well, to be perfectly honest, I just loved the thought of you inside me, squirming around in pain." She wetted the tip of the washcloth and ran it roughly over Bethany's skin, who convulsed at the touch. "I'm absolutely thrilled that you're suffering so much , you know that? You truly, truly deserve it." She smiled as she tormented the helpless Bethany. "I'll bet you don't even recognize me, do you? Tell me if you recognize me."

Bethany weakly shook her head. "N-no..." She choked against her will.

"Of course not." Candi scoffed. She flicked Bethany in the chest, causing the tiny girl to arch her back in pain. "It doesn't matter. You're going to spend the rest of your wretched life beneath me. Tell me you're excited to serve me."

"I'm... I'm exci-" The words were obviously physically excruciating to Bethany, and Candi watched with a malicious grin. The tiny girl then let out a series of squeaks that Candi suspected were the best she could do to obey her command. Candi laughed in the poor girl's face.

"You're so pathetic. I'm gonna enjoy watching him c-"

"You okay in there?" Jonathan's voice came from the other side of the door. "I need to wash up, too. I'm all sticky." Candi looked to the door, and her countenance changed.

"Of course, I was just finishing up!" She said, affecting her original tone of voice. She carried Bethany in her palm as she passed Jonathan in the threshold of the bathroom, giving him a small peck before heading back to the living room. She dropped the tiny woman onto the coffee table as she took a seat on the couch, propping her feet up on the table beside Bethany.

"I want you to lick my heel." She said. Bethany's head immediately rose as she pathetically squirmed herself towards the gargantuan foot before her, but her expression was one of pleading. It obviously pained her to move. Her tongue slid out from between her cracked and bloodied lips and she dragged it across Candi's bitter foot, grimacing in disgust. "Good girl!" Candi cheered on. "You really are a fine pet."

Jonathan returned shortly afterwards, smiling as he saw Candi continuing to abuse Bethany. "How're my girls? You two having fun?" He took his seat on the chair beside the couch. Candi smiled, nodding.

"We are! I'm surprised she's still alive though!"

"Oh yeah, earlier I told her not to die. She's still going off of that command."

Candi's eyes were wide. "The collar can affect things like that?"

"Oh, absolutely. It's remarkable in what it can do." He looked at the tiny girl licking Candi's heel. "Beth, completely regenerate." She expected another shock of pain, just because it was what she was used to by now. Instead, her wounds began to close, and her bones started reknitting. It was definitely an uncomfortable feeling, but nothing compared to what she'd just endured. Within seconds, she was completely back together. "Now, after every wound you take, I want you to regenerate." Bethany initially saw the command as a mercy, but seconds later, as his foot loomed over her, she realized the new hell she would be able to experience.

He placed his sole down on her legs and slowly began to roll his foot forward, crunching her body with agonizing deliberateness. She howled and twitched in pain, but no amount of her tiny efforts could save her from the torture. Jonathan's big toe ultimately came down on her head, popping it with a soft squelch, causing Candi to giggle and clap. He lifted his foot up off the corpse, allowing it to begin repairing itself. Bethany took in a sharp breath once her lungs were restored, her eyes wide in horror.

"I... I died! I was dead! Oh please, please don't do that again! Oh my God, please!" She begged. Candi wrapped her fist around Bethany's tiny body, pinching her head with her free hand. Bethany struggled and pleaded, and Candi pinched her head between her fingers and twisted. The small spine snapped softly, causing Beth's body to go limp. Candi released the head, and it rolled back into position, Bethany becoming animated once more.

"Please stop! Please!" She looked frantically between Candi and Jonathan, looking for any sign of remorse or mercy she could play upon, but she saw neither. Instead, Candi repeated the action, snapping Bethany's neck to a crescendo of horrified screams, culminating the the same snapping sound as before.

When Bethany woke again, she was sobbing. Death wasn't a peaceful sleep. It wasn't a black nothingness. She knew that now. Death was red and searing. She had no idea what she was experiencing - she didn't know if it was Hell, or just her brain wracking every nerve in her body with agony, but each time she died the feeling intensified, and every time she awoke she was filled with a soul-crushing fear of returning. She tried to convey the horror she felt, but her captors couldn't understand or didn't care. Candi seemed to delight in the simple motion of snapping the neck of a girl helpless not only to stop her, but to stay dead.

Eventually she grew tired of the game, and Jonathan and Candi stood up together. "Wanna go out, get something to eat?" Jonathan asked. Candi nodded.

"Sure. What do we wanna do with her?" She held the tiny victim up between their faces. Jonathan took her by the hair and flung her at the floor. Her body cracked loudly, crumpling into itself. Then it repaired, Bethany jolting back to life and rolling onto her back to look into the delighted visages of her new gods.

Jonathan raised his foot up and brought the side of his foot down hard on her, crushing her from the waist down. Bethany gasped in pain, futilely clutching his foot. "Listen, Beth. You're not allowed to die, but you can't regenerate anymore either." He lifted his foot off of her, and she remained pinned to the floor, stuck fast to the carpet by her own viscera. Candi smiled, running her hands down Jonathan's arm.

"It's like her life is a little toy we can play with, flipping switches on and off as we please."

"It's true, that's all she is now. A malleable toy." The couple went to get dressed, leaving Bethany laying on the floor in agony. She wondered how quickly her life had changed. It was this damn collar! She tried to tug at it, but all around the sides it seemed to have adhered to her flesh. She dug her nails against it, but found that she was just tearing away at her skin when she did. It wasn't a collar so much as a ridge along her throat now. Bethany panicked. Was there no way out of this? Was she doomed to be a mind controlled slave forever? Jonathan had said that they had used the collar in their family for years, so it had to be removable!

When the two giants came back downstairs ready to leave, Candi went to inspect little Bethany. The tiny woman lay unmoving on the floor, blood covering her throat and hands. Her glassy eyes stared up at the ceiling, but when Candi knelt to get a better look, she saw her lungs were still drawing breath. "Oh my god..." She whispered. Jonathan came over, saw the scene, and chuckled.

"Oh yeah, you're not going to be able to dig that collar out honey." He laughed, nudging Bethany with the toe of his shoe. "Only one of us can get it out, when we decide we don't need you anymore."

"Is she gonna die?" Candi asked. Jonathan looked at her quizzically.

"After everything she's been through, you think that's gonna be what does her in?" Candi shrugged, looking up at him.

"I don't know, it seems pretty bad."

He shook his head. "No. She'll be fine." Even with her body, he was starting to wonder about the longevity of his relationship with Candi. "We'll leave her in her own mess. You hear that, dummy? You should have thought about how much it would suck to tear your throat out first." He paused for a moment, then let a glob of spit fly from his lips, striking her in the face. Bethany jerked and started wiping at her face. Her mouth was open, but she couldn't force air through it. Instead, the saliva trickled in, filling her mouth as well as her throat. She looked up in wide-eyed horror, silently pleading for mercy. Candi rose, and delicately placed the tip of her shoe over Bethany's face.

"Give my shoe a kiss before we go, to show you love me." She couldn't see it, but she knew that despite her agony, Bethany had obeyed. With that final humiliation, she turned with Jonathan, and the two of them left Bethany to suffer on the floor.

The tiny girl twitched and jerked helplessly, every part of her body screaming for a different reason. Her lungs had since filled up with Jonathan's saliva, and her mind was constantly telling her she was drowning. Her throat, not only having been torn open by her own hands, burned with the desire to cough, but she had no pressure in her mouth. And of course, all this was through the constant throbbing pain of having had her legs crushed. She prayed that her mind would reach a zen state, that somehow she would rise above the pain and - Heaven forbid - possibly transcend her mortal form and become a being of energy. She decided that was what she really wanted. To become a being of energy.

Another twitch sent a wave of suffering through her, dragging her back down to reality. Through the pain, she started to feel self-pity. Why had this happened to her? Although it seemed like Jonathan had orchestrated the whole thing, Candi's tone in the bathroom had been much darker than the bubbly, jubilant voice she used around Jonathan. And what had she meant about recognizing her? Bethany was sure she'd never seen Candi before in her life.

A flash of movement suddenly drew Bethany's attention. She rolled her head to the side and saw a giant monster coming for her. She tried to scream, but she still couldn't muster it. As it drew close to her, she recognized it as a rat, or maybe a mouse. She wasn't sure what the difference was, and at this size she wasn't sure it was meaningful. It sniffed at her curiously, and then to her horror took a quick bite out of her arm. A hunk of her flesh was gone before she could react. Again she let out a noiseless scream, swinging furiously at it. Her far hand connected with its nose and it bounded a few paces away, watching her carefully. It seemed satisfied with what it had discovered, and crawled away almost as quickly as it had come. Bethany stared in the direction in which it had left for a long time before she was suddenly stricken with grief, sobbing pathetically to herself.

Why me? It was all Bethany could think, over and over again. Why is this happening to me? I'm a good person, I do good things for people! People like me! Why am I suffering like this? Why would someone do this to someone else? She thought of her friends and family, none of whom she ever expected to see again. She thought about her coworkers, about clients whose names she'd come to know. She wondered how long it would take people to realize she'd vanished. She fantasized about the police kicking down the door and scooping her up, restoring her size with a simple command and freeing her from the horrid collar.

Of course, the police never came. Nobody came. She laid on the floor for hours, all alone. She prayed that Candi and Jonathan had gotten into an accident and were laying on the side of the road, bloody and broken, just as she was. She let herself enjoy that thought. Bethany started to focus on the more gory details of her new safe place. The streaks of blood, the stunted gasps, the wild eyes. She started to delight in every part of it. She felt that if she thought hard enough, maybe she could create a universe where that was true. A realm of which she would be the goddess, and those two would suffer for her enjoyment.

Her realm came crashing around her when Candi returned, Jonathan right behind her. Candi walked over to the little wretch, and dropped a few things on the ground beside her. The objects screamed and grunted as they came to a sudden stop. Bethany tried to focus on what they were, but she couldn't.

"We picked some things up on the way back. You reminded me, thinking about how you'd never see your family again. I thought you should get the chance." Candi said, taking a seat in front of the crippled Bethany. Jonathan sat beside her.

"Well, we really came up with the idea, bu-"

"Shut up, John." Candi said, and he complied almost immediately. "The day's almost out, I want to have some of my own fun. Just sit there, watch, and be a good, quiet boy." Jonathan obeyed, turning his attention back to Bethany, who looked between the giants in confusion.

"I know, I know, you have no idea what's going on. 'Woe is me, I'm so confused!' It happens every. Single. Day." Suddenly, Bethany's body began repairing itself. As soon as her throat closed she rolled over, retching up the stale, stagnant saliva. She crawled to her feet, looking over at the people that had been dropped beside her. It was her family; her mother, father, and two older sisters. They looked back at her with fear in their eyes, but they were completely still.

"Honestly, sometimes I wonder if the amnesia effect is worth it. But gosh, it can be such fun sometimes." Candi's tone had definitely taken a turn. "I practically know this next bit by heart."

"What are you talking about? What's happening?" Bethany asked, and Candi lip-synced the words back at her, a cruel grin across her face.

"You're in hell, babe. You're a sinner, this is your punishment, and I am your torturess."

"N-no! That's impossible! I'm a good person!"

"You were a good person." Candi said, nodding. "Until you raped and murdered a child." Bethany had no response. Her legs turned to jelly, and she slowly sank to her knees. "Remember? It started as a friendly little game that turned very, very dark. And when he wouldn't promise to keep his damn mouth shut, you got mad. But when he started screaming?" Candi chuckled, teasing one of Bethany's sister's in her fingers. "Well. You got livid."

Bethany's mouth was completely dry. She shook as the memories rolled over her. It was as Candi said. He'd let her get that far - why had he been so stubborn all of a sudden? It wasn't as though he hadn't enjoyed it. If he would have just stayed silent about the whole thing, it would have been like there was no crime at all! Candi chuckled again. "You know, you have the right kind of attitude for my line of work. Too bad your soul petitioned for humanity instead of demonhood, huh?"

"What is this?" Bethany finally rasped out. Candi sighed.

"Jeez, you're thick. This is Hell. You're in Hell, love. And you have been for... oh, I don't know. A millenia? Give or take."

The tiny girl shook her head. "No. That's impossible. I don't remember any of it. I remember my life like it was yesterday!"

"Yeah, that's the point. Turns out the crushing realization of eternal damnation is pretty powerful stuff." Candi enjoyed giving this speech. "Way moreso than a lot of other things we can think to do. So we go with what works. Every single day I torture you, and every single day I reveal that you're in Hell because you're a wicked girl who's done wicked acts." She winked. "Welcome to the rest of your life!"

Bethany was having a hard time wrapping her mind around all of it. She gestured to her family, who still stared at her frozen like statues. "Are they real?"

"Oh very much so. They're complicit, after all. They supported you 'til the end, turning a blind eye to the truth even when they knew what you did. I guess that's familial bonds for you, but Administration really isn't very discerning about that sort of thing." She glanced down at the group. "They get off easy though. Mostly they're just here to supplement your suffering." In an instant the four people erupted in flame, suddenly becoming very animated. They shrieked and howled, clawing at the air as their skin melted. Bethany gasped in horror, drawing her hand to her mouth. It took minutes for her father, the last survivor, to die. Bethany and Candi watched in silence as he twitched his last.

"Really, you should feel honored. Every day you get a whole reality custom-built around you." Candi crushed the ashes of the tiny people beneath her thumb, grinding them into the carpet. "I mean, mind control collars? Treacherous boyfriends taking your submissiveness to an extreme? It's all very dramatic stuff, really makes for a great story." She laughed. "I never get tired of it."

"Th... the collar... wasn't real?" Bethany stammered. Candi slid her foot forward, pinning Bethany between her sole and the wall. Suddenly, Bethany was overcome with the compulsion to lick, and she did so mindlessly.

"I don't have to say shit to get you to do what I want. You wanted to be goddess of a realm? Too bad, I'm already filling that role. Everything you see is my domain, and you're one of a billion of my charges that I play with every day." She pressed a little harder with her foot, snapping a few bones, but Bethany continued to eagerly lap at her foot.

"But, the work day's drawing to a close. Don't worry, that doesn't mean you don't have to suffer! It just means I'm going to go do my own things for a while." Suddenly a large stocking wrapped around Candi's leg, pinning Bethany to the sole. She was lifted away from the wall but still just as pinned, and still just as helpless to do anything other than lick her captor's foot. Candi pulled on a pair of high heels and rose to her feet. The weight crushed little Bethany, and as Candi's foot rose the small girl regenerated, only to have herself pulped again on the next footfall. Candi had been right. None of what had happened to her today was as bad as knowing that it would happen infinitely. She tried to fix the thought in her mind, even as her mind was smeared across Candi's sole. She had to remember that this was happening to her. She wouldn't be a pawn in this sick demoness' little games anymore.

Candi just smiled. She could hear Bethany's thoughts as plainly as she could hear her speaking. She always ended the day trying to remember. The little girl was very tenacious in that respect. But she never did remember. Every day brought a new wave of horror for her, just as Candi liked it.