- Text Size +
Mimi






By: wildcatman







Chapter 2









Mimi picked-up the shipping box that the 'device' had been mailed in. The directions on the backside simply said:

'Aim at target-Pull trigger'.

Nothing else was written on it. No instructions, or anything else was inside of the shipping box. She curiously studied the gun, and shrugged her shoulders....

The tiny guy, that was lying unconscious on the floor, was their first victim, and his life for now, belonged to them...

Mimi pinched up his tiny ankle, between her thumb and finger, slowly, she lifted him up, and dropped him into her shoe.

They had decided that someone might discover his clothes, so Sandy went back over to the spot in the field's path, and recovered his shirt, pants, and shoes. She stuffed them inside of a plastic grocery bag, and quickly made her way back to the room.

Sandy was trembling with contained excitment, as she imagined all the possablities. They could use the 'device', and take control of anyone....

Just 'shrink' them down, and grab them!

She was literally vibrating, as she thought about 'who', could possably be their next victim. Her 'ex'-boyfriend, her boss, her step-dad, or her stupid step-brother....

She sped-up, and jogged a few steps, the extra energy abounded within her, as she contemplated the uniquely authoratative dominance, that they could now so easily deploy on anyone whom they wished...

For the first time, they had the power to take control and capture anyone that they wanted. It was like growing into a huge giantess, only, 'they', wouldn't have to turn themselves, into monsters to do it...

Sandy pecked on the door a couple times, with her fingernails, to alert Mimi that she had returned, and then she shoved the heavy door open and quickly stepped inside. Pushing hard, to close it behind her.



Mimi was still holding the gun, and she glanced up at Sandy, and smiled widely as she set the device aside, and squealed with delight at the realization of their newfound situation...

Sandy tossed the bag of clothes on the floor, and jumped up in a cheering fashion, and began to dance all around like a gypsy moth fluttering around a firelight.

The two girls were so excited that the device really functioned properly! The fact that they could just walk up to anyone, and just 'ZAP' them, and BAM! (dollsized)...

"Where is he?", Sandy asked her, after she settled down, and knelt by the pizza box, opening it to grab a slice. The hot pizza tasted good. Better than ever, since the use of their specialized 'device', had been found to actually perform the way that they had so badly hoped that it would...

"I put him inside of my,..... SHOE!", she remarked with a burst of fitful giggling...

"WHAT?, Your stinky shoe? Oh, god-he'll suffocate in there!", she replied, with echoing laughter...

"Wait untill he wakes-up, I'm going to scare the crap out of him", Mimi whispered with a devilish sneer.

"Don't hurt em', I think he's cute", Sandy said, as she giggled.

Sandy hungrily spread her lips wide, and exposing all her brillant white teeth, she bit into the slice of pizza with a tearing rip, and jerking her head to the side, as if she were attacking her prey.

"I'm not gonna 'Hurt-em', I just wanna freak 'em out a little", Mimi snickered, with a quick wink.

Peering into the shoe, a black, high-top, converse tennis shoe, Sandy gently shook it, and smiled with a curious glint in her eye. The tiny, little, naked guy rolled over, and lifted his head up and looked all around in total confusion...

Sandy was chewing a mouthful of pizza, tipping the opening of the shoe toward her, so that she could observe the nakedness of the mini-sized male...

"Oh, he's waking-up,....hello-there, lil' one", Sandy spoke into the shoe, working her jaws, and chewing up the pizza...



*****



Dan could smell the over-powering, smokie aroma of foot-sweat. The powerful oder was so strong that his eyes began to water. The strange surface under him was soft, and warm, as he jumped in shock at the huge voices that rumbled in the sky above him, they seemed to be coming from all directions.

The glowing face of a massively, huge, girl, filled the opening above him. He rolled onto his side, and started to get up. The big blue eye's widened, and glittered with wonder as they lowered down closer to him.

Suddenly, the huge shoe was thrust around sideways, and swept back, as he was swiftly forced around in a jerking motion that caused him to tumble around helplessly and roll deeper into the heated pocket of moist darkness.

His body was tossed around wildly, while the enormas voices outside, quaked out loudly, with bellowing sounds of enormity. The heavy resounding of their massive voice's sent a shock of terror thoughout his tiny mind!

The slow pull of gravity seemed to shift, as the space around him was whipped all around. He was plunged deeper into the damp, confining, space, and found himself wedging down into the darker space of what he quickly realized was a giant shoe!

The light was suddenly blocked-out. Then a smooth, warm-skinned wall, of pressing movement, wriggled in against him and pressed his body down tightly into the cramped space...

He struggled violently, against the powerful force, as the wallowing appendages conformed against him and stuffed him into the asphyxiating entrapment.

The sudden restriction within the space of the shoe, so suddenly, terrified him, as he was pressed down and swallowed up within the paralyzing pocket.

The muffled, garbled sound, of thunderous, feminine laughter, filled the outside world. The pressing force of the attacking toes pinned him down completely, and squashed his naked body tightly into the toe of the dark, heated, space inside.

This can't be happening, Dan thought. This wasn't possable, was it? The size of the 'giant' girls, was so shocking that he began to wonder if he was drifting into madness....

There were no 'Giant's', this must be some kind of bloody nightmare!



*****



"I can feel him!", Mimi squealed excitedly.

"Don't squish 'em!", Sandy begged her, pulling on her shirt-tail.

"I want to play with him too!", she continued, as she tried to stop her from punishing him to death.

"Eww, It feels "SO", weird?", Mimi whispered, with a hint of giddiness.

Stepping down, and firmly pressing a little more of her weight down, she felt the warm lump under her toes struggling around with wild resistance...


Sandy grabbed her knee with both hands and tried to lift up her foot, so that she couldn't crush the tiny guy. The two of them wrestled around playfully and fell to the blanket and started rolling back and forth.

Laughing fitfully, and tickling each other with spidery fingers, the two girls temporarily forgot about the shrunken man, who was so helplessly trapped, inside the toe of Mimi's tennis shoe!




*****



Dan was losing air, and the heat was intolerable, inside of the sweltering toe pocket! The movement of the giantess toes was squeezing his ribs, nearly smashing them, as she casually twitched them. The whipping motion, as the entire foot swiftly shifted around, with a sickening, gut-wrenching action, nearly rendered him unconscious.

His futile struggling had not gone unnoticed, the sensation felt so strange, and along with Sandy's tickling finger's, Mimi had giggled so hard, that she 'peed' a little bit, in her thong panties!


"No, stop-it, O.K.,..O.K.,...I'll take 'em out!", Mimi struggled, and was laughing spasmatically, as she tried to stop Sandy from tickling her anymore.


Mimi slipped off her shoe, and casually turned it up, and shook it(as if she were just simply dumping a pebble out of her shoe) Dan slipped out, and plopped down onto the blanket with a hard 'thump'...

Gasping, and wheezing, he coughed and gagged as he tried to catch a fresh breath of well needed air.

He had been reduced to about the size of Mimi's pinkie finger. He noticed her hand flattened out next to him, and with a quick estimate, he figured that he was only about 3 inches tall.

He screamed out in frustration at the giant girls:

"Leave Me Alone!. You can't do this to Me!", he despairatly yelled out!

"Let Me GO!", he shook his fist up at them defiantly.

Mimi giggled at his rediculous rebellion, and quickly reached over to his tiny body, and flicked him gently in the chest with her middle finger...

He fell back and rolled over a few times, and flopped awkwardly onto his back. He shook his head and sat up, staring up at them with confusion, he trembled with overwhelming fear. The twin set of huge faces, were floating above his flattered form with blushing giggles....

Staring down at him with a possesive playfulness, they both moved-in closer, and filled his entire view.

The sound of a soft, melodic rhythm, played in the background as he crawled backward away from the hugeness that was looming above him. He could appreciate their overwhelming size. However, they were simply- 'Unreal'....

Two, magnificently, colossal beings. Staring down at him as if he were some kind of 'toy'...

A giant finger flew down in front of him, and pressed-down against his chest-firmly. Pinning him down flat on his back, and covering nearly all of his chest...

He reached up and wrapped his arms around the shell-like nail that was embedded into the top of it. The solid, smooth, surface of it was huge, a pressing pad of skin that compressed around his chest, firmly trapped him under it...

He tried to push it away, but quickly realized that it was just too big! The huge faces lowered down closer, and peered at him curiously, while their tremendous breath wafted over him...

He could smell the strong savory aroma of cheese and tomato sause. The heated, humidity, of their mighty breath, swelled into his space with billowing gusts of scented air...

"Aww, look at that, he thinks he can get away?", Mimi whispered with a soft chuckle...

"Mmm, yeah-he's a tough little guy, isn't he?, Sandy said, as she pressed down harder, just to watch his confused reaction to the fact that he was their captive.

"Don't squish-him!", Mimi squealed, a high-pitched blert!

"Let 'em GO", she added, as she grabbed Sandy's wrist and pulled it away.

"I'm not gonna squish 'em!", she giggled...

The little guy was swept-up within the clinching fingernails of Mimi's capturing hand, and quickly enclosed inside her huge gripping fist...

"mugglewooss,..muglie wooosee!", Dan begged with a muffled mouth, as the huge fingers constricted around him with a firm enclosing force of massive size...

He begged to be "Let Loose", but his miniscule, entrapped, squeaking, was just barely an amuzing noise, for the playful giant girls.

"Give 'em ta' me, I wanna try somethun", Mimi spluttered, while wisking his tiny form away from Sandy's pressing fingertip...

"Wait, You already had him, It's my turn!", Sandy retorted, with a grasping hand to her wrist...

Dan was jerked around and squeezed-up tightly. The girls were fighting over him, and the whipping movement was sweeping him around in all directions...

"No, He's mine!", Sandy growled.

"Uh-ah, EE's Mine!", Mimi hissed back!

"Give 'em BACK, Mimi!"

"NOO!"

"Grrrr, He's MINE!"

Suddenly, Dan felt the huge, gripping fingers loosen-up, and he was released within a dark, cramped space...

The heat was dissipating from a smooth wall of creamy soft skin. The warmth within the fine cotton material that netted-up around him was scented with a musky aroma of feminine twang. He tried to press through the conforming, elastic-like netting, and found the wall of softness, that was compressing against him, was slightly covered with a fine coating of slippery sweat...

He slipped down, and kicked his legs wildly, as he tried to keep from slipping down any further...

The compression was so great from the restricting material, that he was trapped!

The wall of skin was moving, and rolled into a curving wave of dipping motion, then flexed-and billowed out, like a ballooning rise...

His skin started to stick to the tacky surface. He tried to wriggle loose, and found the wall of heated skin to restricting...

His feet were brushing into a clump of wirey strands. A curly patch of thickness, that filled the confinement just below him...

The smell of hot musk filled his head as he struggled around. He tried to climb back up, but the tacky skin stuck to his back firmly, holding him in place...

He suddenly felt a shifting rise, then a quick, lifting momentum, that pulled at his gut with a sickening pull.

The side sweeping motion shifted from side to side, as he was carried along...

He could feel that he was traversing. He was being taken along as one of the giants was walking, with him trapped inside of their tight pants!



*****



Mimi laughed, and ran to the door and pulled it open with a quick jerk. She was swiftly followed by Sandy, after she grabbed up the 'Device'...

The two of them ran back toward the shopping plaza and laughed at each other, while they playfully teased each other with a half hearted game of tag. The parking lot had a several cars parked along the side of the feild. The two girls stopped, and just observed the parking lot for a short while...

"I want one for myself", Sandy secretly whispered.

She held the gun consealed under her shirt tail. The parking lot was poorly lit with only two outside lights, and it was easy for the two girls to stay hidden behind a sign. A young couple exited the store and walked out to their car, and unloaded their shopping cart...

"Not them", Mimi told her.

"I know, I want a single man", Sandy answered back with a determined focus...

Sandy knew what she was looking for. A older man, one who would normally be far too old for her...

Mimi and Sandy waited untill the young couple had gone, they noticed a middle-aged man in a bussiness suit exiting the store, and slowly walking toward his car, he carried a single gallon of milk.

Sandy pulled out the gun, and quickly started toward him like a panther on the hunt. She met him halfway, and aimed the gun at him and squeezed the trigger.




*****




Jack had stopped to pick up a gallon of milk on his way home from work. After leaving the store, he was suddenly surprized, by a single girl, in the parking lot, it looked like she had a, GUN?!?!

She pointed it at him, and 'Wham!'

He felt an explosive numbing effect, right after the bright light completely blinded him. He felt like he was floating right out of his clothes.....

The milk bottle fell from his fingers, and he seemed to drift up into the air. The heated warmth of a overwhelming ripple-like sensation overtook him, and he was slowly smothered into a dreamlike state of unconsciousness. He floated upward and blacked out....




*****




Dan was having great difficulty, just trying to breath, inside of the sweltering warmth of Mimi's panties. The swift, shifting motion, jerked him sideways with every step that the giantess made. He had worked downward, into the steaming tightness of her magnificent sex.

The wettness that had absorbed into the heavier, double-layered, cotton liner, was emitting an acidic fragrance that filled his head with an intoxacating radiance of overpowering female musk.

His brain swooned, he felt queasy, an overpowering weakness came over him....

He was barely able to move his arms and legs, the space within the moist cotton, was trapping him up in a spread out position. He had fearfully opened his legs apart, trying to straddle the huge thatch of wiry hair that was nestled into the narrowing channel just above the giant vagina.

He had stopped trying to scream, it was no use. These girls were so 'enormas', compared to him, that he was just a tiny, little, insignificant animal, existing only because they allowed him to....

His body had become so small, that he easily fit into this girls underware, (AND, as it was), she had just playfully, and uncaringly, stuffed him into her panties, just as she could hide a small, childs, Toy-Doll!

Dan grabbed onto a hand-hold of course pubic hairs, and clung to her tiny, heart-shaped bush, and prayed that this young girl, would soon tire of this little game, and remove him from this sweltering pit of steaming girl juice...

Her giant-sized voice was muffled, and the vibration within the huge body terrified him when the giant girl spoke out. It was like a eruption of sound waves, that shook his helpless form like a terribly huge, monstrosity!

Walking swiftly, then bolting into a fast run. Dan was jerked around and whipped up, and shook down, deeper, and deeper...

He ended up tightly stuffed into the velvety softness of creamy lips...

The heated outer opening, wider then him, and the seam between them, as long as his entire body.

Slick moistness saturated into his trapped body, coating him with pungent tang...

He faced the huge, female orifice, and 'felt' with, his tiny fingers, the heavier outer mass of wall-like mounds that guarded the entrance...

Her magnificent body moved, as she walked, shifting and squeezing him up....

The heated space was sufficating, as he struggled to breath.....

The side to side motion, shifting, as she casually walked along, carrying him trapped inside her thong...







************