- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will just be a short story, and it will only continue with your suggestions....

Mimi





By: wildcatman






The bus pulled up to the stop sign and the breaks screached out a high-pitched squeal, the large vehical slowed to a quick stop. Several young girls and a couple boys piled off, and scattered out in different directions.

Sandy and Mimi walked together as they stayed back, and let the others run on ahead...

"So, did you bring it with you?", Sandy whispered quietly. Mimi smiled over at her and shook her head excitedly. The two girls had been planing this weekend for several weeks, and it had finally arrived.

A four day weekend, a small vacation for the two of them. Mimi had told her parents that she was spending the night at Sandy's house. Sandy told her parents, that she would be spending the night at Mimi's....

They had the keys to the old motel room that Sandy's grandmother owned. The old building was just on the edge of a large field next to the shopping plaza. In the Oak division section of town. The building had been condemned, for health-code violations and had been sitting there empty for over a year.

Mimi and Sandy had planned to sneak into the old hotel room and spend the night. They could walk over to the shopping plaza and have the entire evening to themselves. The thought of spending the night entirely on their own was as much a thrill as it was scarry...

They stopped at the Doller-Store and bought some Pepsi and a big bag of chips. The Pizza place was next, and they ordered a large pepperoni, and some bread sticks.

The big chance to use the 'Device', was finally here.

The 'Device', was ordered over the internet. A gun-like object that was supose to 'shrink' anything that you shot with it. The girls had put their money together, and scrapped up enough to buy the thing...

They hadn't even taken it out of the box yet. They had kept it at Mimi's house for the last month just planning their little weekend, and saving the device for testing out...

They were both sceptical about it, but they were just as excited as they imagined that it 'could' possably, really, WORK!

They unlocked the door to the old room, and shoved it open and stepped into the dusty space...

After a quick sweeping out, and some rearranging, the two girls had a nice little spot to spend the night. A blanket was thrown down, and the food was spread out onto the floor and neatly arranged...

A coleman lantern was set-up, and a small DVD player was fully charged and ready to go. They could stay up all night and watch movies, and just do whatever....

The sun was setting and it would soon be dark. The two girls walked over to the window, and looked across the field to the shopping center...

"Who do you want to shrink?", Sandy asked Mimi.



*****



Dan was shuffling along, walking down the path across the field from the plaza. He had a few dollers, and he planned on getting a six-pack, and some smokes...

He would hit the store, make his purchase, then walk down to the empty parking-lot, and hang around till mid-night.

Maybe some of his friends would show up later, and they could cruize around in their car and look for girls...

Dan was just walking over to the store when he heard a couple chic's giggling and laughing behind him. He turned around and saw two girls walking toward him. They looked like they had something in their hand and was pointing it at him....

The sudden burst of bright light blinded him. The sound of rushing wind, and and electric-like humming sound filled the air around him...

His limbs went numb, and he felt like he was floating, then everything went black.




*****




Mimi stepped up to the tiny form and squatted over it. She was extra carefull not to squeeze to tightly as she wrapped her fingers around it and picked it up. She held her breath as she gently placed the tiny little person into her bag...

Sandy was looking all around nervously, hopeing that nobody had seen them, as she told Mimi to, "hurry-up", and, "come on"....

Both girls could not believe that the 'device' had actually worked!

They both quickly made their way back to the motel, and shoved the door shut. The silence was so loud that they had to turn on some music on the DVD player, just to break the deafening silence...

The thought they they had "Did-It", was so thrilling that they just stood there and staired at each other for a long moment and looked down at the bag that held the tiny captive...

"What do we do with him now?", Sandy asked, as she carefully removed the tiny guy from the bag and gently released him onto the center of the spread-out blanket. The tiny little guy was completely limp, and unconscious as he flopped down and, laid sprawled out naked on the floor...

"I don't know is he alive?", Mimi whispered in a trembling voice. She got down on her knees and sat sideways next to the shrunken guy. Sandy sat down across from her and stairred down at the tiny form with a curious confusion...

Both girls were starting to wonder if the gun had killed him, when they noticed him moveing...

He sat up and rubbed his face as if he had just woken up from a long sleep. Obviously, he had no Idea were he was, and he rolled onto his knees and started to get up. He looked all around and froze when he suddenly saw the huge set of denum covered thighs that were connected to a pair of knees that were folded back away from him...

He quickly looked up in the other direction, and let his eyes scan across the waistline, and then on up across the front of a giant shirt...

The sight of the huge girls face was a spellbinding shock of exstreme confusion!

He caught his breath and froze. He quickly turned around and noticed the other girl on the other side. She was just as big, and stairring down at him with a blank exspression of complete and utter confusion...

He stood dumbfounded and terrified, they were simply GIGANTIC!

Fifty feet tall! Giantess girls, flanking him, and peering down at him with a set of huge sparkling eyes!

He was trapped within the space between them, and he was completely naked. He felt a cold rush, and got a dizzy fainting spell, and collapsed from sheer terror...

He passed out and crumpled down into a limp pile...

Both girls looked at each other in total fastination. They couldn't believe that it had actually 'WORKED!"





Any suggestions for the next chapter?






*************
Chapter End Notes:

What's next?  Well, that's up to you. Just make some suggestions and I'll use the best one...