- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an older story I posted on Giantess Magic as Newmon.

The attack was over, at least for now.  Black smoke spewed from a few buildings in the small desert town and explosions could still be heard off in the distance, but it appeared that the warplanes were gone.  Taking advantage of the sudden calm, townspeople poured out of their hiding places and into the streets.  Many searched and tended to the wounded, while others tried to salvage whatever they could from their destroyed homes.

Aamal did neither.  Like many others of late, she no longer had a family to take care of, and no home to salvage.  Instead she, and others like her, scavenged through the rubble and unguarded buildings in hopes of finding anything of value.  Unfortunately, after several days of bombing, there was little left in the community to take.  With this in mind, Aamal looked toward the outskirts of town and the smoldering government buildings located there.

Under normal circumstances, no ordinary citizen would dare approach that area, but now that the soldiers had fled, the buildings and everything inside them were likely to be unsecured.  Hurriedly picking her way through the debris littered streets, Aamal rushed toward the government facilities and entered without any major difficulties.

Fearing that others in the town would soon get the same idea as she did, the young woman frantically searched room after room in hopes of getting the choicest findings.  After thirty minutes though, she realized that everything of value had either been destroyed or already taken by the soldiers.  Only during a final, half hearted hunt did she find something of worth, a loaf of bread.  Aamal devoured the stale bread as quickly as possible, while clutching it to her chest between bites.  She rightfully feared that if somebody stronger saw her, they were almost certain to take the food from her.

As Aamal ate, the familiar roar of jet engines forced the young woman to drop what was left of her meal and scramble for cover.  She ran through the darkened corridors blindly, her only desire to find a place that would protect her from the coming bombs.  With power in the facility gone, every room in the complex was accessible, and Aamal was able to flee through a door marked with a BIOHAZARD sign.

Moments later the explosions came.  Missiles launched from high above ripped through the already damaged building, causing it to crumble.  Fortunately for Aamal, her hiding place was designed to withstand the kind of attack that was occurring.  Still, the horrific bombardment rocked the facility to its foundation and spawned a reaction that would have far reaching consequences.

The bombs’ impact, coupled with the intense heat they created was enough to ignite several chemical weapons hidden deep within the complex.  Dozens of chemical and bio-toxins, each individually created to kill, combined to form a completely news gaseous substance.  From her hiding place, Aamal could smell the smoke that had drifted around her, but not the invisible chemical mist that permeated every pore in her body.

Once the bombing raid ended and Aamal felt relatively safe again, she cautiously peeked out of the vault she had been hiding in.  In her haste to escape the damaged building, she had no idea that her body was undergoing some miraculous changes.

First, the seemingly ever present pangs of hunger she had experienced vanished.  Aamal didn’t even think of searching for food, as she suddenly experienced a surge of energy that replaced the fatigue she had felt for several weeks.  The sudden burst of energy wasn’t enough to let her miss what was literally the biggest change of all, though...

Several minutes had passed since the latest attack, and the townspeople returned to the dusty streets.  In the midst of their recovery efforts, a loud, pleading voice seemed to erupt from the nearby government facility.

“Help me!”

All activity in the town came to a halt, as the powerful voice reverberated off the squat, fragile buildings.  Before anybody could decide what to do next, the feminine voice called out again, only louder than before.

“Somebody?!  Please help!”

Seconds later, blinding clouds of dust and sounds of destruction erupted from the mysterious buildings, and then Aamal appeared overhead.  Still growing, the nude young woman stumbled out of the ruined facility and made her way toward the small village.  Way beyond enormous, Aamal’s thunderous footsteps rocked the surrounding area with quakes.  As she rumbled closer to her home, the olive skinned beauty continued to panic.

“What’s happened to me!”, she wailed.  Aamal’s words were nearly as deafening as the jet engines that had been flying over the area for weeks.  In the face of her astounding presence, townspeople fled for cover, hoping to find protection.

Still unaware of the consequences of her size, the colossal woman crushed a number of buildings beneath her feet before she made her way to the town square.   There Aamal slowly started to calm down.  Fear and confusion were replaced by a feeling of awe, as she became fully aware of just how small everything was in relation to her.  Shaking her head in disbelief, Aamal bent down and examined the largest building still standing.   Only two stories tall, and not even big enough to reach the giantess’s ankle, the structure was nothing to her. 

Somewhat carelessly, the curious Aamal pressed her pinky along the building’s exterior, causing it to collapse into a tiny pile of rubble.  The massive consequence of her simple act caused the woman to squeak in surprise.  Guiltily, Aamal held the destructive finger against her chest, and hid it beneath her other hand.

While the mountainous girl bit her lip nervously and blushed, her fellow villagers began to gather around her.  Astonished at the sight of Aamal, but gradually feeling less fear of their shy, formerly normal sized neighbor, the townspeople pointed and gawked at her.  As the naked beauty watched the gathering crowds, she sensed more movement behind her.  Turning her head slightly, she gazed down at a small group of men.  Aamal instantly recognized them as the village’s religious leaders and elders, and judging by their actions, they weren’t pleased with the giant woman.  Even from her lofty position, she could hear the men’s voices drift upwards.

“Whore!  Prostitute!  Cover yourself devil!”

For the first time in months Aamal laughed.  She found it ludicrous that these small men, suffering through war and now confronted with the miraculous presence of a giant, were more concerned with her state of undress.  Once the initial amusement wore off, Aamal started to frown at the foolish elders.  There strict, oppressive control had made the young woman and many of her fellow villagers miserable for years. 

Aamal’s annoyance rose to anger, when the village leaders began to hurl stones at her. 

“You’re stoning me?!”, she bellowed.

The power of Aamal’s voice forced the elders to halt their puny attack.  

“Why?”, the giantess continued.  “I’ve done nothing wrong!”

While the elders’ stones were far too small to be even felt, Aamal felt it was necessary to respond in kind.  Looking off to the side, she spied a familiar boulder that sat outside of the village.  Fifteen feet high and weighing several dozen tons, Aamal tore it from the earth with ease.  Hefting the boulder in her hand for a few seconds so that her audience could fully appreciate her strength, the goddess smirked, before slamming it down onto the elders

As Aamal looked down at the results of her actions, she quickly came to understand the full potential her power held.  Realizing it was time to effect some change for people like her, the giantess took one last look at her village, and headed south...