- Text Size +

From my prison in her bra cup I hear the water stop running as she steps out, she comes over to make sure that I haven’t escaped.

“Oh you’re still there great… now time for you to start your day”

She picks the bra up and begins positioning me so I’m in the center right where her nipple will be, She begins putting it on and I see the massive pink nipple getting closer and closer until I’m finally pressed against it and secured when she tightens the bra.

“Mhm… Ty, I always did love the way you played with my breasts and at that size its even hotter, Speaking of hot I need to get breakfast.”

I stay in the bra while Alyssa prepares breakfast I’m trying to remain as still as possible as I don’t want to excite her and make the already large nipples even larger. Suddenly I see a light from up above as Alyssa’s hand comes in to grab me from my prison.

“Now Ty… I was going to cook you a nice breakfast as part of your reward but instead now you get a front row seat to watch me eat all this delicious food while you sit there with your empty stomach and think about the consequences for talking back to your goddess.”

Upon hearing this I take a seat on the edge of her plate.

“Noooooope, sorry but that’s not what I meant by a front row seat.”

She picks me up and quickly tosses me in her mouth.

“Try not to get swallowed love; I’d hate to have to get you out of my stomach.”

I try to get my balance on the massive slippery muscle beneath me but every time I start to her tongue starts to shift and I topple back over. Instead of trying to stand and run to an area where I think I’d be safe I begin crawling as her mouth opens and I see a fork full of food enter and get crushed to pieces by her gigantic white teeth and then swallowed.

“Shit… that was bigger than I am and she ate it like it was nothing I need to avoid her teeth and avoid being swallowed… I guess this is ironically what I get for opening my big mouth now I have to survive in hers.”

I finally reach a part of her mouth where I won’t be swallowed and sit there until she finishes eating the last fork full of food enters her mouth but instead of chewing she just lets it stay on her teeth.

“There’s your food go get it little man consider yourself lucky that you get anything at all”

I run over to the food on her teeth but as soon as I get close I see her tongue push it over to a different part of her mouth and I’m forced to do this countless times before finally Alyssa stops pushing the food around and allows me to eat it before spitting me out into her open hand.

“Ty… You are just the cutest I mean I absolutely adore having you at this size I don’t know if I ever want to change you back, I am just having far too much fun with this I mean I have complete control over you, The lowliest parts of my body could easily over power you. I feel like a little girl playing with her first doll… this sense of power and control and just owning you is so exciting to me. I’ve decided I love you and I will be with you forever but you only get to be returned to normal when I say so and that will probably be for very few special occasions.”

“What do you mean special occasions?”

“You know our wedding and well I don’t think you could get me pregnant at that size so you’d need to be normal for that.”

“You’d still want to marry me even though… I disrespected you and can’t really take care of you when I’m this small”

“Of course I do, Tyler”

Alyssa then gives me a kiss before grinning down at me again.

“But this does not mean I’m going to go easy on you, you are still my toy and I’m still in control here and you did disrespect me so your punishment is still going and I’m not going to go easy on you from here on out.”

With that I’m dropped back into Alyssa’s bra and in front of me is her nipple just as large and dangerous as before.

“Well at least I know she’s going to take good care of me”

With that I feel Alyssa start moving again as shes heading to school.

“Have fun in there today little man tonight I have a special treat for yo… err I guess for me teehee”

Chapter End Notes:

- Can Tyler Survive the day in her bra find out next time-